Will Khalistan Be Granted After A Fourth Attack On Sri Harmandir Sahib?

kay-singh

exactly bro

...dalbir singh i agree with you on education...sikhs need to progress in whatever field they go into...make it to the top!...but also keep the passion and love for sikhi alive..otherwise we will just have another generation of bbc asian network sikhs lol...who mock their own heritage and traditions...

"bbc asian network Sikhs". :lol2: Yeah, exactly those kind.

Sometimes I do think a certain level of success and achievement goes to the heads of Sikhs. They begin thinking they're too good for Sikhi and our way of life.

From my personal experience (therefore I'm not suggesting what I'm about to say is fact) people of other races and faiths educate and empower themselves for the benefit of their chosen cause / faith, etc. Our people attain knowledge and education and we suddenly think we're "all that".

"bbc asian network Sikhs". :lol2: Yeah, exactly those kind.

Sometimes I do think a certain level of success and achievement goes to the heads of Sikhs. They begin thinking they're too good for Sikhi and our way of life.

From my personal experience (therefore I'm not suggesting what I'm about to say is fact) people of other races and faiths educate and empower themselves for the benefit of their chosen cause / faith, etc. Our people attain knowledge and education and we suddenly think we're "all that".

we get a bit of gyaan...and we think we know more than the guru...we get abit of wealth..and then we think we dont need waheguru...which is why education and zeal for sikhi should both be encouraged side by side

• 2 months later...

Darbar sahib been attacked 3 times by Indian government / army since 1947.

This 4th time it is attacked will be the end of india.... this will happen....so lets wise up and prepare ourselves for the times to come, lets not say after we wasnt notified.

i heard s storythat sain main mir the saint that laid the foudation on Harmander Sahib when he was laying it he moved a brick or something 3 times and said that Harmander Sahib will get attacked 3 times . i dont clearly rem the story maybe he said that afterthe 3rd or 4th attack sikhs will get Khalistan or a land of raj for sikhs .

Guest KopSingh

Darbar sahib been attacked 3 times by Indian government / army since 1947.

This 4th time it is attacked will be the end of india.... this will happen....so lets wise up and prepare ourselves for the times to come, lets not say after we wasnt notified.

can u name these times? i can only think of oepration bluestar and once in 1986, please clarify

Guest KopSingh

i heard s storythat sain main mir the saint that laid the foudation on Harmander Sahib when he was laying it he moved a brick or something 3 times and said that Harmander Sahib will get attacked 3 times . i dont clearly rem the story maybe he said that afterthe 3rd or 4th attack sikhs will get Khalistan or a land of raj for sikhs .

surely that all happnd during the afghan/pashtun/abdali times right? then the raj came with maharaja ranjit singh? I JUST cant wait for the day when we will have our own raj, thats wil be sick, n watchin khalistan beat pakistan/india in cricket world cups too!!

btw wat is the khalistan flag? it cant b the nishan sahib, obviously, but i prayed 2 god it aint that awful blue/yellow flag, thats disgusting. i reckon it shud b black, wit the khanda, black symbolising rebellious ppl

Guest KopSingh

wat color u thin the khanda shud be blue ?

duno bro tbh, also do u think wen we do get our own homeland, it shud b called "khalistan"? im sayin coz no thanks 2 dese hindutva ppl and even some of our own backstabbers, the name "khalistan" has become a tainted name n linked 2 the word "terrorism", n its time 2 come up with sumink fresh? personally Khalistan i prefer, but it was jus a side thought, wat u guys reckon?

dw worry bout the flagcolor or name first lets get a homeland and once thats done lets create names but until then lets just use these names khalistan .

i think khalistan has got a terrorist type link to it but changing it wont help they will jut make the new name thesame as this . we have to educate the ppl

if i flag i wud like black,blue,white,kesri,yellow to be one ofthe main color n not use any thing but these color to make the flag and for the name it shud connect to sikhi and sikh history andthe land that is made it on like punjab means 5 rivers , and khalistan means land of the pure something that connects