Why Are Sikhs Hypocrites?

steelman

First sikhs got their empire after great sacrifices they could prosecute Mughals but they never did.It was again Khalsa who captured Delhi but returned it big evidence about the conquer of Delhi is TEESHAZARI in Delhi.The Sikhs could have made alliance with Ahmad Shah abdali but never did as it was againist the ethhics .Sikhs were main power in Asia as they had defeated Mughals,Persians and Afghans but sikhs never believed in prosecuting other religions.Sikhs were able to contain mighty Gurkhas and evicted them from Kangra During Ranjit Singh times during the last days of Ranjit Singh Nepal ,China and even afghans along with sikh kingdom tried to make the alliance as evident from the presence of high officials along with gifts from these kingdoms along with pmost powerful kingdom of India the Nizam of Hyderabad who was consisdered to be close ally of Brithisers but this planned alliance ended due to treachery of Dogras,Suri brothers,Brahmin lobby only nonsikh groups which showed some loyalty were Kashmiri Pandits such high officials like Pandit Dinanath and Punjabi muslims. Otherwise even during the last days of Maharaja conpiracies were strated.

Sorry dude.... dont agree with you there... everything you said sounds pretty idealistic and disconnected to the real world to be honest. Still fair enough, thats your opinion

Then I must u should know more about sikhi only sikhi makes u honest u have no knowledge of sikhi that is why u used word hypocrite first scan the sikh history ur world is different that is what sikhi tells us SARBAT DA BHALLA

Then I must u should know more about sikhi only sikhi makes u honest u have no knowledge of sikhi that is why u used word hypocrite first scan the sikh history ur world is different that is what sikhi tells us SARBAT DA BHALLA

Well then according to your definition, there are no Sikhs on this planet, or very very few in number. And that most likely means that you and I are not Sikhs either doesnt it?

And I have read your version of history in your post. Frankly, it is a comic book version that they teach kids in Punjabi school. Personally, I like to study history in a bit more depth and try and draw analysis from it regarding how it might be relevant in modern times.

Alot of Sikhs, and alot of Indians for that matter seem to believe that a great spiritual leader will come to Earth and save them and solve all of their problems. From my understanding this is actually contrary to Sikh teachings anyway. Guru Gobind Singh ji saw the Kirpan (sword) to be the greatest of miracles as it was a symbol of direct action by which an individual or nation can determine its own destiny.

Can you please stop making vague statements? Where did you get this that lot of Sikhs seem to believe that a great spiritual leader will come to Earth.

It is the Christians who are waiting for the second coming of Jesus.

Alot of Sikhs, and alot of Indians for that matter seem to believe that a great spiritual leader will come to Earth and save them and solve all of their problems. From my understanding this is actually contrary to Sikh teachings anyway. Guru Gobind Singh ji saw the Kirpan (sword) to be the greatest of miracles as it was a symbol of direct action by which an individual or nation can determine its own destiny.

Can you please stop making vague statements? Where did you get this that lot of Sikhs seem to believe that a great spiritual leader will come to Earth.

It is the Christians who are waiting for the second coming of Jesus.

Ok.... well the specifics depend on which baba you follow. I dont want to offend anyones baba so I wont go there.

I get confused when I hear good, decent Gursikhs talk about doing things (in terms of obtaining a Sikh state and other issues) completely and wholeheartedly in a Gurmat way. Now I personally agree that Gurmat must take precedence but the rest of the world does not make their decisions according to Gurmat. Therefore you could say the world is functioning according to Manmat.

Politics and the general geo-political, economical, finanical and social state of the world we live in today has been formed through Manmat actions. So if a person considers themselves a true Sikh will it be acceptable to function within a Manmat system whilst simultaneously working towards a Gurmat goal and still purporting to be a true Sikh?

Its hard to explain but I'm sure someone understands what I'm trying to say.

Well then according to your definition, there are no Sikhs on this planet, or very very few in number. And that most likely means that you and I are not Sikhs either doesnt it?

And I have read your version of history in your post. Frankly, it is a comic book version that they teach kids in Punjabi school. Personally, I like to study history in a bit more depth and try and draw analysis from it regarding how it might be relevant in modern times.

iT is not comic book these facts r proven as u seems to live in ur own world secondly yes there r sikhs I and you r nobody our Guru has given the definition of sikh u must go through sikh history which in ur wrong opnion is like comic book but these facts r proved u r confused about modern times relevence about it in modern times .It was again the sikhs who taught tactics of gurilla warfare after 80 years of prosecution when sikhism was banned and this this was known as Dhai pat war . U need to learn we r pruod to declare despite such hardships sikhs and sikhi still exists despite winning great battles we never commited exceeses not going far away u can read the BATLLE OF SARA GARHI,1984 SIKHS RESISTANCE TO INVADING FORCES WHICH USED TANKS ,HEAVY GUNS,EVEN MUSTARD GAS THIS WILL ALSO SEEM TO U AS a fiction.Same underestimation led to many defeats of allied againist japan during WW II ,

iT is not comic book these facts r proven as u seems to live in ur own world secondly yes there r sikhs I and you r nobody our Guru has given the definition of sikh u must go through sikh history which in ur wrong opnion is like comic book but these facts r proved u r confused about modern times relevence about it in modern times .It was again the sikhs who taught tactics of gurilla warfare after 80 years of prosecution when sikhism was banned and this this was known as Dhai pat war . U need to learn we r pruod to declare despite such hardships sikhs and sikhi still exists despite winning great battles we never commited exceeses not going far away u can read the BATLLE OF SARA GARHI,1984 SIKHS RESISTANCE TO INVADING FORCES WHICH USED TANKS ,HEAVY GUNS,EVEN MUSTARD GAS THIS WILL ALSO SEEM TO U AS a fiction.Same underestimation led to many defeats of allied againist japan during WW II ,

Sorry bruv, dont mean to be rude but your englis not good is very, so I cants reads it properlys innit.