Why Are Sikhs Hypocrites?

steelman

I hope there is a genuinely happy and fertile middle ground whereby both Gurmat and education (and related schools of thought) can co-exist, and most importantly, doesn't mean you've compromised Sikhi in order to progress in life.

Sikhism has and always will encourage the quest of knowledge because that is what our religion

is all about. Being a Sikh means being a learner for life.

I have just that dharam, should not be disregarded but should be given the highest level of importance. However the problem with you people is that you have turned this into the usual dharam verus scholars debate. How many times do I need to say that I believe that both are important and both have their place.

Back to your dramas, eh? Just sort out your own problems and stop making personal attacks. This is a debate

which you keep forgetting or is it something else?

I have just that dharam, should not be disregarded but should be given the highest level of importance. However the problem with you people is that you have turned this into the usual dharam verus scholars debate. How many times do I need to say that I believe that both are important and both have their place.

I haven't done that - at least I hope I haven't. I'm fascinated by both ends of the spectrum.

If you weren't referring to me then I apologise.

Bro, there is plenty of space in this world for both schools of thought. If you consider the scholars to be stubborn or egotistical, are the spiritualists and/or parchariks any less? I am no scholar and I am no parcharik. However, I acknowledge the importance of both in their own respective roles. I wish that you could just see that. There is no need to fear academia or scholars, in fact it should be embraced. So should dharam. I believe in embracing everything.

this is not direct at you pedirorrizo......Here we go again... the plus and minus people are going to start expressing there hatred toward me again through clicking a mouse.....LOL

Actually the Sainsoldiers are not ignorant. The people who can be given this title is Baba Deep Singh ji and other Gurmukhs like him. They accept worldly knowledge, but don't put much importance on it and consider it to be lower because Gurbani calls it lower. You make acknowledge both, but simply acknowledging is not the issue here. The issue here is that others, and yourself see Gurbani immaterial when it comes to world. I wish you would recognize how Gurbani is the key to understanding the world and acting in the world. There is no need to fear Gurbani and infact it should be embraced. I follow Satguru and embrace everything, but Gurbani is held higher as Satguru says.

Back to your dramas, eh? Just sort out your own problems and stop making personal attacks. This is a debate

which you keep forgetting or is it something else?

Well since your the nutjob robot, I am surprised and actually quite impressed that you know what a debate is. Congratulations. I dont have too many problems at the moment but I will be sure to sort them out. Thank your for showing your concern.

I haven't done that - at least I hope I haven't. I'm fascinated by both ends of the spectrum.

If you weren't referring to me then I apologise.

No wasnt referring to you at all. I actually like alot of your posts, the way that you think and approach topics on the forum anyway

this is not direct at you pedirorrizo......Here we go again... the plus and minus people are going to start expressing there hatred toward me again through clicking a mouse.....LOL

Actually the Sainsoldiers are not ignorant. The people who can be given this title is Baba Deep Singh ji and other Gurmukhs like him. They accept worldly knowledge, but don't put much importance on it and consider it to be lower because Gurbani calls it lower. You make acknowledge both, but simply acknowledging is not the issue here. The issue here is that others, and yourself see Gurbani immaterial when it comes to world. I wish you would recognize how Gurbani is the key to understanding the world and acting in the world. There is no need to fear Gurbani and infact it should be embraced. I follow Satguru and embrace everything, but Gurbani is held higher as Satguru says.

Ok cool. Fair enough. I hope we understand better where each other is coming from anyway.

Well since your the nutjob robot, I am surprised and actually quite impressed that you know what a debate is. Congratulations. I dont have too many problems at the moment but I will be sure to sort them out. Thank your for showing your concern.

So perhaps you will understand how to debate one day. Well I cannot see that happening because

you just cannot stop making personal jibes.