Why Are Sikhs Hypocrites?

steelman

Well you yourself have been less than respectful with your own insults and attacks. Perhaps you yourself need to come off your high horse and treat other people how you would like to be treated yourself. Do you find your beliefs being challenged as scary? That could be the only reason that you could consider alternative views being expressed as scare mongering.

Instead of just talking empty as you are so used to, give me one example where I have been insulting or attacking. Do grow up and try to think before putting your thoughts to paper. How can any challenges to my beliefs be scary to me or anyone else for that matter? Your sick sense of humour where you can insult anyone for his colour or the grasp of the English language shows your immaturity and then you start whining that you can joke . LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE ," IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO LAUGH WITH OTHERS THAN AT OTHERS."

Instead of just talking empty as you are so used to, give me one example where I have been insulting or attacking. Do grow up and try to think before putting your thoughts to paper. How can any challenges to my beliefs be scary to me or anyone else for that matter? Your sick sense of humour where you can insult anyone for his colour or the grasp of the English language shows your immaturity and then you start whining that you can joke . LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE ," IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO LAUGH WITH OTHERS THAN AT OTHERS."

Well clearly you dont have any powers of self reflection and are completely unable to see how you may have caused offence. Unfortunately, I am not surprised as I have met lots of people like yourself who see themselves as high and mighty and look down on others and jump on them if they try to have a bit of a joke. You enjoy the role of being everyones baba/bebe and correcting everybody like some kind of supreme authority.

Well one thing I have learnt about you, is that you are to be avoided, in the same way that I avoid other people like you. I will save my 'jokes' for less uptight and self-righteous people.

The best answer that fits your question is. We were seduced by the Hindu Bharamin, then the British Sharab for hundreds of years and beyond. It is so easy to be evil but to take care of your good is not easy to maintain. Modern Day off springs of the Bharmins is all the sants after 1978. Wheather they Play Dhadria or you give people to drink tea or you claim to be Guru Gobind Singhs jees Takasal. The modern day British drunks are the SGPC, SAD, and etc There is a saying One day all the traitors of the panth will come in the open. I have seen these people arise since 1984 I wonder when will they disappear. How much Kirtan, Paath, and Naam Jaap do we have to do to rid of these traitors. How many more Bin Ladens the Indian Governments are going to install in the Darbar Sahib who make fools out of people. Foundations of Khalistan can only be laid when the people become true GurSikhs and only then the declarations of Khalisatan will take place at the Akhal Takhat after no more SAD people in the punjab.A true Gursikh will never become involved in politics. Politics is against keeping your Gurmat.Politics makes you do things against SIkhi,

Please go and have some lessons in Sikhism.Here is one for you.

The concept of "Miri Piri" was highlighted by the sixth Sikh Guru, Guru Hargobind when he was throned Guru on 11 June 1606. At the Guruship (succession) ceremony the Guru asked for two kirpans to be donned on him; one to symbolize the concept of Miri or temporal authority and the second to symbolize the concept of Piri or spiritual authority. The wearing of two swords was a departure from previous Guruship tradition when only the "salli" (for spiritual power) was worn by the preceding Gurus.

For many years now, the Sikh community worldwide have honoured the sixth Guru's vision of Miri and Piri and have celebrated this vision on 21 July every year by calling this day the - Miri Piri Divas or the Miri Piri Day.

What do these words mean?

Miri: This word has come from the Persian word “miri”, which itself comes from the Arabic “Amir”. The word "Amir" (which is pronounced as "a-MEER") literary means commander, governor, lord, prince, ruler, chieftain, etc. and signifies temporal power or material power. The concept of Miri signifies worldly, materialist and political power. The concept is linked to the traditional power enjoyed by kings and ruler where the might of the military resulted in the power and ability to rule or influence the people.

Piri: This word has again come from the Persian word “pir” which literary means saint, holy man, spiritual guide, senior man, head of a religious order and stands for spiritual authority. The concept of "Piri" is linked to the power enjoyed by religious leaders, church priests, qazis, pandits, etc. to have power or influence over the devotees by way of "spiritual power" or religious power. The words miri and piri are now frequently used together to give the concept promoted by the sixth Guru.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Miri_Piri

The biggest problem facing Sikh leadership is that the Spiritual Sikhs do not want to govern. And because of this, people like Badal have a free reign because there is no Spiritually powerful Sikh who understands both Miri and Piri to challenge them.

Well clearly you dont have any powers of self reflection and are completely unable to see how you may have caused offence. Unfortunately, I am not surprised as I have met lots of people like yourself who see themselves as high and mighty and look down on others and jump on them if they try to have a bit of a joke. You enjoy the role of being everyones baba/bebe and correcting everybody like some kind of supreme authority.

Well one thing I have learnt about you, is that you are to be avoided, in the same way that I avoid other people like you. I will save my 'jokes' for less uptight and self-righteous people.

But I will not avoid your empty and insulting writings and will make sure others are made aware of your hollow and illogical views.

But I will not avoid your empty and insulting writings and will make sure others are made aware of your hollow and illogical views.

hahaha. And maybe you will find the truth about me being an RSS agent and find enough evidence to prosecute me for that as well. You are so totally in love with yourself and your unquestionable authority... Have you ever applied for the job of being an admin on this site or something like that? I think you would make an excellent sheriff in the internet Sikh police force!

hahaha. And maybe you will find the truth about me being an RSS agent and find enough evidence to prosecute me for that as well. You are so totally in love with yourself and your unquestionable authority... Have you ever applied for the job of being an admin on this site or something like that? I think you would make an excellent sheriff in the internet Sikh police force!

LOL. And you think I need advice from your highness. I am not into any prosecution. I am against any silly jokes about Sikhs and Sikhism. I am against any nonsense against our proud history and heritage. I am against the fools who are our so called leaders and maligning the fair name of Sikhism. I am all for all power to the Sikhs who are truthful, spiritual and all willing to join politics to lead the Sikhs and the whole world.

LOL. And you think I need advice from your highness. I am not into any prosecution. I am against any silly jokes about Sikhs and Sikhism. I am against any nonsense against our proud history and heritage. I am against the fools who are our so called leaders and maligning the fair name of Sikhism. I am all for all power to the Sikhs who are truthful, spiritual and all willing to join politics to lead the Sikhs and the whole world.

In that case you should definitely contest the SGPC election. You are clearly leadership material and will do great things....