Why Are There So Many Religions - Why Not One From The Start

gurdssingh

Don't know if you missed my post but as I said previously if listen to the katha of jap Ji sahib by Giani thakur you will have alot of insight into this and many other question I'm sure you have.

You will understand the deep hatred why fanatical Hindus don't like Sikhs, the sikh dharam basically makes Hinduism extinct, but you will learn why and how also other religions are here, there was a quote by the Giani Ji that just because god sent one prophet with his message doesn't mean he message was complete, he had more to add thus sent further avatars with more knowledge. Obviously with some avatars coming here and getting caught in maya lost track and people started following the avatars instead of the almighty one who had created them, like the Krishna Vishnu etc Hindus worship them not the almighty one.

The Giani goes on to say that they the avatars are also subject to dharam raja so how can they be the almighty ones and explains alot of very interesting knowledge that I gaurantee will answer your questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but waheguru is all knowing, this would have been anticipated so why not send a prohpet who would not go astray?

Everythings always in Perfect balance- God is All knowing so prophets going astray was no accident. Everything is karam and hukam- All happens as its deserved according to our deeds.

A part of having faith in God and Truth is accepting Hukam and that everything God does is out of love, no matter how illogical it may seem in a mans eyes- this path is about detaching from logic(Mind/5 thieves) and accepting hukam(out of love/the heart), for logic has no place in Truth.

One may ask why the Gurus accepted and embraced shaheedi instead of avoiding it as they easily could have- and why God put them in a situation in which they were tortured and their families killed.

Let go of your logic(head.mind) and just love Him(open your heart and love Him unconditionally as He does you).

Simply politics, manipulation, power abuse so forth. Corruption occurred another reviver, reformer or founder had to come, besides if we are not going to say another tradition is absolutely wrong then we can point out there are some things which don't work but other nicer views. Stoning women to death don't work anymore. Besides the shariah law was made up after abraham by some chief heads, if you read kaballah they believed similar things we believe even reincarnation

esus teachings were forgotten over time romans monapalised on that, muahmmad tried to reform an old tradition and put himself as the prophet of it which was quite lost as did the zorostrainism with hinduism. Hinduism had many offshots loosing from its' vedic, puranic and gita traditions some of the core. Sikh is the truth.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use