Why Are Spiritual Sikhs Not Willing To Become Leaders And Politicians?

JSinghnz

I have been reading this interesting topic with great interest. While, everyone have great ideas of social/political activism and piri concept, the fact of the matter we forgot to mention is vahiguroo's hakum to his lella- including chardi-kalah of khalsa panth in all of this discussion. I think we can all agree- sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale was greatest saint-soldier of 21st century..While loads of sikhs look up to him and have his pictures in their houses, hardly anyone know his life prior declaring dharam yudh against oppressors. He did seva of vadaie mahapursh- sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale for years, there was something poius about him...loads of senior mahapursh prophecised his future that he is the chosen one- saint/soldier that will stand up against injustice and succeed. Finally, It was divine deliverance at hazoor sahib from sri guru gobind singh ji himself to sant jarnail singh bhindranwale that gave him go ahead to start dharam yudh morcha against oppressors then only not before, but then only he declared war(took drastic steps) against injustice....now everyone should ask themselves, they were loads of bhramgyani spiritual sikh during sant jarnail singh bhindranwale time, how come they didn't that divine deliverance but sant ji did...it's naive to think he was the only saint around that time..The truth is it was hukum of vahiguroo..it was pre-ordained.

Now since everything is part of hakum, does that mean? we shouldn't do anything?. No. We should keep continue improve our spiritual jeevan first, continue to be social activist within our domain/reach as in activism in our community, country we live in with full respect to law of country we live in...rest will follow itself.

Starting an revolution/activism of same calibre as sant jarnail singh bhindranwale or taking drastic steps to quickly fixing major issues in the panth will only come with maharaj hakum....unless you are given divine deliverance from vahiguroo himself...in that case you are chosen one...until then we just have to do our part within our domain and reach.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading this interesting topic with great interest. While, everyone have great ideas of social/political activism and piri concept, the fact of the matter we forgot to mention is vahiguroo's hakum to his lella- including chardi-kalah of khalsa panth in all of this discussion. I think we can all agree- sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale was greatest saint-soldier of 21st century..While loads of sikhs look up to him and have his pictures in their houses, hardly anyone know his life prior declaring dharam yudh against oppressors. He did seva of vadaie mahapursh- sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale for years, there was something poius about him...loads of senior mahapursh prophecised his future that he is the chosen one- saint/soldier that will stand up against injustice and succeed. Finally, It was divine deliverance at hazoor sahib from sri guru gobind singh ji himself to sant jarnail singh bhindranwale that gave him go ahead to start dharam yudh morcha against oppressors then only not before, but then only he declared war(took drastic steps) against injustice....now everyone should ask themselves, they were loads of bhramgyani spiritual sikh during sant jarnail singh bhindranwale time, how come they didn't that divine deliverance but sant ji did...it's naive to think he was the only saint around that time..The truth is it was hukum of vahiguroo..it was pre-ordained.

Now since everything is part of hakum, does that mean? we shouldn't do anything?. No. We should keep continue improve our spiritual jeevan first, continue to be social activist within our domain/reach as in activism in our community, country we live in with full respect to law of country we live in...rest will follow itself.

Starting an revolution/activism of same calibre as sant jarnail singh bhindranwale or taking drastic steps to quickly fixing major issues in the panth will only come with maharaj hakum....unless you are given divine deliverance from vahiguroo himself...in that case you are chosen one...until then we just have to do our part within our domain and reach.

You are forgetting something here brother. Desire to do something and then putting effort to achieve yours goals are also very important. Sikhism is all about ACTION, ACTION, ACTION. Are the spiritual Sikhs putting any efforts to become leaders of the Panth?

You are forgetting something here brother. Desire to do something and then putting effort to achieve yours goals are also very important. Sikhism is all about ACTION, ACTION, ACTION. Are the spiritual Sikhs putting any efforts to become leaders of the Panth?

May be they are working towards becoming saints first then leaders if needed be...last time i checked it's saint and then soldier..NOT other way around...becoming saint itself requires lot of action, action and action (bairaag and tyaag). Following foot steps of sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale is good inspirational tool and its one thing but imitating him from top to bottom is another..as i stated earlier, every spiritual sikh should do his/her duty of social activism by providing ideas and try to be social activist within his/her domain and reach..rest leave it up to vahiguroo..!!....

Any joe blow these days can have SGPC membership, and by using corporate politics make their way up to jathedar leadership you are talking about....but what would you rather see??-

- Person with great ideas becoming leaders of the panth going astray in middle after having force of power and authority?

- Saint with bairaag and tyaag becoming leader of the panth i.e- sardar kapur singh ji / sant jarnail singh bhindranwale?

If you want to see band aid fixs, sure go for the first one, but if you see things happening with hakum and sehaj..i suggest go with latter.

I personally by maharaj kirpa have loads of great ideas for benefit of the panth which i share from time to time, i also do have great potential to change things around for the panth..but i still refuse to engage in sikh world outside cyber world because I must work towards my own spiritual life as gurbani states - Human life is only life to meet Vahiguroo..and unless off course i get some of divine deliverance or current saints recommendations.

The other issue is that most spiritual people are aware of the mistrust that many members of the public have of religious people getting into politics. If a parcharik enters politics, their reputation will become immediately tarnished by that. For example, when the likes of Dhumma contested the SGPC election, Ranjjit Singh Dhadrianwale wisely stepped out and didnt allow himself or his reputation be soiled by getting involved.

Did Sant Jarnail Singhs reputation or the rep of the AISSF get tarnished when they contested the SGPC elections in 1982?

Maybe Sant Ranjit Singhs move tells you more about him? or should do?

We need to recognise who the spiritual sikhs actually are and not slander them so they actually have the backing to gain political power. At the moment there is a certian group which runs things of whom many of you are aware of. They've spread their power into the highest seats of every nation in the world- they would need to be toppled or severely damaged for our leader to be exalted into a high seat of political power or another 1984 would surely occur- Gandhi was their puppet.