Sikhism Or Punjabism?

PranaamShaheedaNu

Fateh!

So recently I found out my parents have been calling a "baba" in India. When I confronted them about it and asked whether he was practicing Sikh I was told he was not but he wore a he's given them roof and tells them to put water out to the sun etc! In my previous posts I wrote how I have so much live for Maharaaj and with his blessings I have kept my Kesh!

I really do to ow what to do, I'm pretty sure that other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj we shouldn't go to any human?

Help?

Fateh!

(null)

Fateh!

So recently I found out my parents have been calling a "baba" in India. When I confronted them about it and asked whether he was practicing Sikh I was told he was not but he wore a he's given them roof and tells them to put water out to the sun etc! In my previous posts I wrote how I have so much live for Maharaaj and with his blessings I have kept my Kesh!

I really do to ow what to do, I'm pretty sure that other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj we shouldn't go to any human?

Help?

Fateh!

(null)

Good on you to stick to your faith. It is sad that your parents are following a baba.

When you are following Guru Granth Sahib, you will never ever follow any human.

Keep following the path shown by our Eternal Guru and you will never go wrong.