Help Needed.

JatinderSingh92

Recently I have been having strong, STRONG thoughts of committing suicide. I even planned out a way to do it and what i'm gonna write in my suicide note. I've also thought about what my life would be like if i failed at it and how my family would react. I have done a lot of bad deeds in my life, but am trying to better myself bit by bit. Every time I wanna go back to these bad deeds I tell myself no..then these thoughts start popping into my head and don't seem to leave. Is this maya telling me to do this? and if it is...what is the best way to shut it up and get these thoughts outta my head?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

If we look at people who are less Fortunate then only Can we realize how lucky we are !

Don't waste your life with these Useless thoughts.

Get dressed and volunteer for Seva or social service.

Put a Smile on some needy's face by helping him/her out, give them a reason to live.

Restore their faith in God and your problems will be taken care off.

ਨੀਚਾ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਨੀਚ ਜਾਤਿ ਨੀਚੀ ਹੂ ਅਤਿ ਨੀਚੁ

Those who are lowest of the low class, the very lowest of the low

ਨਾਨਕੁ ਤਿਨ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਾਥਿ ਵਡਿਆ ਸਿਉ ਕਿਆ ਰੀਸ ॥

Nanak seeks the company of those, why should he try to compete with the great ?

ਜਿਥੈ ਨੀਚ ਸਮਾਲੀਅਨਿ ਤਿਥੈ ਨਦਰਿ ਤੇਰੀ ਬਖਸੀਸ ॥੪॥੩॥

In that place where the lowly are cared for-there, the Blessings of Your Glance of Grace rain down. ||4||3||(SGGS jeeo - Ang 15)

Don't wait, try it !

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest nothing

If you think your life is bad now, after committing suicide it gets worse x a millon.

After suicide the soul spends a while or a long long time in hell. The hell after death is full of unimaginable horrors, people get put through torture like being boiled alive in boiling oil, being eaten alive by demons, being raped by demons, sawn alive into pieces etc.

Hells are the realms of the demons so your time there would indefinitely be one of suffering and an indescribable amount of pain- way worse than you could experience here.

Therefore suicide would be incredibly foolish...

Yes it is maya and satan telling you to do these things so they can take pleasure in watching you suffer in hell and fall off the path of Truth.

Now the question is, do you want to glorify them by giving in and therefore worshipping them(giving in to their wishes and seductitions is worshipping them, you become a slave to them and not to God- slavery to God/Truth is the only freedom and pleasure) or would you glorify God by sticking it out here and through bhagti, experiencing Sachkandh on earth?

Your feelings right now are gifts from Him, as it is when we turn away from the world mentally that we begin to turn to and experience Him- Gurbani says die whilst still alive- instead of killing your physical self, which will only make you extremely more tormented than you are now, why not kill the mental self, kill your mind through naam simran and bhagti.

Go into samadhi through naam simran(google it), into the Silence/Nothingness/Him/Truth while accepting All as Him. Keep up your simran/bhagti and samadhi throughout waking life and therefore silence the mind(The mind is your identity and therefore ego, when it dies, so does the self/ego and the other 4 theives)- and experience the incomparable nasha of Truth.

He is pushing you through this game, everything he does is out of a fearless love for you- he is is not afraid that you mind swear at him and ask him why he puts you through such torment, because he knows that through your experiences, youll turn back to him and realise what you really are- which is the most beautiful, most blissful Truth of Nothingness, just like Him, na roop, na rekh, na rang. He is asking you to turn on Him and give yourself up to Him, not to turn to Satan through suicide. Give up mind body and wealth to Him and all your problems will dissolve as He/ His Truth is the Nothingness- when there is in reality Nothing/ Only Him, what is there to be upset about?

We are always in His love, regardless of what our false eyes and false images of people and places and scenarios taht he places us in and the 5 and 6 senses may delude you to believe.

I am only 14 and do have thoughts of suicide at times but never ever on a large scale.

Be around more people personally I am in a house alone for 5 hrs a day

keep your busy with good things

and obviously pray

God bless you, are an inspiration for teenagers everywhere. Google bhagti, it helped me alot when I was younger and still does. Remain thankful for all you have, there are people out there starving etc.

Remember that this is all just a game, He gave you pain in the past so that you turn to Him- his plan is always in play, nothing is a coincidence- everything that negative that happens to you is to make you turn to Him.

God is everywhere and is everything, he loves you regardless of everything and anything, when you do naam simran, you are bringing Him/ His truth alive around you.

Naam is actually him, you become a realised part of Him while in naam, you become a part of Everything because He is everything, we are all connected, You are Me and I Am You. We actually have no image or form because our true selves are already a part of Him and he has no form or image. So never feel alone we are all Him and He is us,

All you see around you is false- it's all just him but our eyes delude us into believing everything is seperate from him. Its like a big computer game we've been put into and the creator of the game is Him and the characters and places are all actually God himself.

God bless you, are an inspiration for teenagers everywhere. Google bhagti, it helped me alot when I was younger and still does. Remain thankful for all you have, there are people out there starving etc.

Remember that this is all just a game, He gave you pain in the past so that you turn to Him- his plan is always in play, nothing is a coincidence- everything that negative that happens to you is to make you turn to Him.

God is everywhere and is everything, he loves you regardless of everything and anything, when you do naam simran, you are bringing Him/ His truth alive around you.

Naam is actually him, you become a realised part of Him while in naam, you become a part of Everything because He is everything, we are all connected, You are Me and I Am You. We actually have no image or form because our true selves are already a part of Him and he has no form or image. So never feel alone we are all Him and He is us,

All you see around you is false- it's all just him but our eyes delude us into believing everything is seperate from him. Its like a big computer game we've been put into and the creator of the game is Him and the characters and places are all actually God himself.

Thank you

Feels good to hear that. :)

by the way I thought in Sikhism there isnt a hell that Earth is hell and heaven

Guest nothing

You're welcome :)

It's just great to see a younger Truth seeker on his way.

Nope, hell and heaven exist. Whilst on earth they are states of mind- i.e if we are in pain, we're in a hell state of mind- our consciousness lowers down to a hell realm, but when in sukh, we are in a heavenly state of mind, we connect with a heaven realm. This earth realm is not hell, it is our consciousness/state of mind/psychology that makes it hell. If we begin to practice truth- naam simran, to recognise Him everywhere in All- to embrace all as one, na roop, na rekh na rang as he has no image and is all pervading- this age would become Satyug again.

When we die, we go to heaven, hell or sachkandh which is the realm of Truth- neither a heavenly state of mind or a hellish state of mind, it reflects a balanced state of mind beyond both.

Gurbani says there are 3 worlds, we're in the 3rd*maya), heaven and hell etc are the 2nd(still all maya/illusion) and Truth is the 1st(beyond illusion, which is why its called Truth/sat- its opposite to false/lie/maya).

We can discover the 1st world while still on earth- it is the Truth, beyond colour, image, form, there are no people or places there, just Truth/God. This world is actually all around us, but we are blinded by the beautiful images of illusion/false/maya. When you close your eyes, that is the 1st world, The bhagat goes deeper into it and recognises it all around and within.

Guest sikhsupportgroup

sumtimes they can be just thghts many people can go thru them at one stage in their life. it helps talking i myself thinki about it sumtimes. but u gotta be fighting bros and sisters its not a good way to go. the fact is u need help with dealing with ur issues not the actual thghts themselves. email us we; get back to u asap sikhsupport@hotmail.com