Beadbi By 3HO Sikhs?

anonymusneo

• 2 weeks later...

It is incredibly ignorant to lump all 'white Sikhs' together as 3HO 'heretics'. Sikhs are supposed to see PEOPLE, not religion, race, gender, etc. Learn your own religion before making sweeping accusations of non-Punjabi 'converts' please. None of us are perfect.

Guru Fateh.

KhalistaniGunMan: I visit many places on the Internet. I'm sure you do too.

Gupt: I understand what you're saying, and I am shamed by people who come to a religion or path and misinterpret and/or bring their own ideas into it. I read once that before someone even thinks about doing things their own way, they should master the original way first. As Sikhi will take more than a lifetime to master, there should be no room for innovation.

I get defensive when all white Sikhs are labelled as being part of groups which they may not in fact be part of. No body is perfect and although some white Sikhs are a bit skewed in their Sikhi, so are Sikhs of other nationalities (or skin colour if you want to call it that).

We can only beg Guru Ji to bring clarity to the panth, try to share the Truth within Gurbani and set a good example ourselves, right?

I believe that we make our own decisions to live our life. Everybody is different and practice their religion differently, so i strongly suggest that we should not paint the whole group just by actions of few dozen or even hundreds.Though i agree that their culture or way to practice sikhi is quite different than traditional methods.

I also believe that after passing of yogi harbhajan, they are somehow continuously going downward (which also happens to our other traditional purataan jathabandia).

People in general can make their own decisions in certain circumstances, but Amritdharis have a rehat Maryada that every Amritdhari has to follow and if they don't stick to this rehat then what head did they give to the Guru? When a puratan Jathabandia Singh or Kaur act in a way which is not allowed, then the Jathedar makes sure they are dealth with. The 3ho stands by because first they act as if they are not a cult or a group and then say there is no leader of 3ho. These political games they play is a blatanted slap in the face of Sikhi and they continue to do it because you have ignorant people following them. For 3ho its all about numbers as more dollars in their pockets to spread their manmat.

So more they get exposed the more Sikhs and those coming to the Sikhi path will be able to distant themselves from them and fall at the feet of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj.

KhalistaniGunMan: I visit many places on the Internet. I'm sure you do too.

Gupt: I understand what you're saying, and I am shamed by people who come to a religion or path and misinterpret and/or bring their own ideas into it. I read once that before someone even thinks about doing things their own way, they should master the original way first. As Sikhi will take more than a lifetime to master, there should be no room for innovation.

I have one request of you. When you're on SPN, instead of agree with heretics, challenge their obvious lies they spread there.

Also you should deliver the bold part to your friends at SPN as they lie, slander, disrespect in every possible way, Gursikhs, Gurbani, Dasam Bani, Sikh institutions, Punj Pyare, Kakkar, Rehat Maryada, and everything that is Gurmat.

I think we should have the title changed from white Sikhs to 3ho Sikhs. White is a race, not a religion. You can be a white Sikh and not be a 3ho Sikh. 3ho is a lost cause. They have gone away from Gurmat to the point where I don't know if they are Sikhs or Hindus. After Yogi Bhajan, they even started to support homosexuality and pretend that Sikhi is okay with it. Maybe one day some soojvaan Sikhs amongst them might bring them to the Path of the Gurus, but right now they are just going furthur and furthur away with their innovations and deviations.

I agree , but one thing we have to remember is 'white sikhs' is just like any other sikh society . We have white sikhs who are really good in keeping rehat and keep full pehra on bana , bani , simran and seva

On the other hand , we have people like Gurmukh kaur khalsa who wouldn't think twice before doing aarti at ganga and hindu temples .

Isn't it similar to us punjabi sikhs ? we have people amongst us who are full rehatvan and other side we have people who do everything manmat and still think they are sikhs ?

When we point a finger at them that they keep idols of Baba sri chand and idols of ganesh , why do we forget our own panjabi sikhs wouldn't give a second thought before bowing to devte -devi and stuff like that ?