Professor Dhunda Again?

ghatak

How can dixie gurdwara can allow such thug to be on panthic stage? Isn't this gurdwara sahib under taksal gurmat minded management control?

Here is another reason why dhunda is getting much advertisement in eastern canada. Hansra controls media; newspaper, radio & tv channel. see attached picture:

post-181-0-02148400-1324726295_thumb.gif

Canadians are the weakest despite huge number of sikh population.

UK, USA would never let this thug come and go that easily.

How can dixie gurdwara can allow such thug to be on panthic stage? Isn't this gurdwara sahib under taksal gurmat minded management control?

Here is another reason why dhunda is getting much advertisement in eastern canada. Hansra controls media; newspaper, radio & tv channel. see attached picture:

post-181-0-02148400-1324726295_thumb.gif

Canadians are the weakest despite huge number of sikh population.

UK, USA would never let this thug come and go that easily.

That guy Hansra is a Kala Afghani. He is a big supporter of Ragi Darshan Lal.

still why Dixie Gurdwara sahib is allowing this thug? that is utterly strange stuff to hear.. Any dixie gurdwara local sangat here?? I want someone who can distribute leaflets/flyers about this thug to local sangat (hang it on cars/gurdwara-doors/windows etc). I will write-up brief info on this dhunda thug and pay for the printing cost of upto 500 copies. Pls pm or reply here...

never knew about hansra being kala afghani mentality guy. I knew his link with hardcore crazy head dilgeer but his support to missionary group is something new. http://www.sevafoodbank.com is also his work. i think his relative gill runs it.

still why Dixie Gurdwara sahib is allowing this thug? that is utterly strange stuff to hear.. Any dixie gurdwara local sangat here?? I want someone who can distribute leaflets/flyers about this thug to local sangat (hang it on cars/gurdwara-doors/windows etc). I will write-up brief info on this dhunda thug and pay for the printing cost of upto 500 copies. Pls pm or reply here...

never knew about hansra being kala afghani mentality guy. I knew his link with hardcore crazy head dilgeer but his support to missionary group is something new. http://www.sevafoodbank.com is also his work. i think his relative gill runs it.

That's just the thing. Most of these Khalistani uncles in the west have become Kala Afghanis. The GOI wanted to divide the Khalistanis and they created Gurbaksh Kala Afghana to do that. Ragi Darshan Lal, Dilgeer, Ghagha are the sellouts. Khalistani Uncles like Hansra unknowingly are playing into the hands of the GOI. Fools don't realize that if you doubt Dasam Granth then how can Amrit be created? because during Amrit ceremony 3 banis of Dasam Granth are read. If no Amrit Sinchaar then there can be no Amritdharis. If no Amritdharis then Sikhism is finished, or at least the militant strain of the Sikhs is finished. These foolish Khalistani uncles need to realize this because they are knowingly or unknowingly playing into the hands of the GOI.

Personally I don't have much faith in these Khalistani uncles in the west who have largely become Kala Afghanis. The uncles who have remained true to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalay's ideology are respect worthy.

I think most of our bulakar western khalistan leaders were fan of communist ideology back in times. Sant Bhinderanwalay broke the backbone of communist movement in Punjab. This is the reason of why Russia would support india to crush sikh movement and later on went to public media announcing that CIA is helping sikhs in India. Anyway, now these oldies were probably working right on cause during 80's or 90's but maybe due lack of good results after decades of work, these ppl or pseudo leaders are totally frustrated. They are now getting back to their comfort groove of being communist (which btw creates troubles in our kaum).

This fool was in Calgary before he went to Toronto. Sadly, the Sangat was not able to do much at all. He is very tricky, as he he was putting on a Pro Sri Jaap Sahib front. Here is the worst part of all. He was heavily promoted, probably more than any kathavachik in recent years. There is a full darbar every Sunday but it was full on week nights as well due to him.