For First Time : Sikh Superhero Graphic Novel

AkashdeepSBatth

Ji sir, I could have tied a turban and grown beard and then applied profile picture, but main apni kaum attey readers nu dhokhe vich nahi rakhna chanda, like many of the people do. My image does not portray the ryt image of sardar's but My SEWA will :). I have started my journey towards sikhi with sewa, sikhi will gift me 'Sabat Soorat' with time.

Fateh!!

I like that. May Waheguru guide you in your journey towards Sikhi.

Again wishing you grand success in your ventures.

Ji sir, I could have tied a turban and grown beard and then applied profile picture, but main apni kaum attey readers nu dhokhe vich nahi rakhna chanda, like many of the people do. My image does not portray the ryt image of sardar's but My SEWA will :). I have started my journey towards sikhi with sewa, sikhi will gift me 'Sabat Soorat' with time.

Fateh!!

And this aspect of you and the book my dear brother will be critical as you are promoting what you are doing. Take great care on how you present your role and relation to the book. In any appearances you make with the book explain yourself with great care or the celebration may appear to be one of hypocrisy and mere business which you won't even know as the world is full of the same.

This is not a criticism of you personally bro. You are more Sikh than I am if that lends perspective. In some respect kudos to you to realize it's not enough to wear the dastar and kes as a costume. You have said something very important here. However, you are not passive in your relation to Sikhi at present as you suggest. You are active and OPPOSED in REGULARLY cutting the gift of your guruji and treating it as a nuisance. You shave/trim on a regular basis so that itself can be seen as a bit of dhoka.

The very act of someone like you claiming Sikhi and promoting yourself as an author of a book like this could suggest that Anhad wears a dated costume that is a legend for the history books. Think of these things bro. In writing this I am concerned about what younger and future generations will think. You are their hero as much a Anhad Singh is...be a proper role model.

May waheguroo guide you on the amazing journey you have undertaken. Just remember to be strong enough to challenge head-on the feeble cliques of global culture and stop, what for a sikh is, the barbaric act of cutting your hair only then does the journey BEGIN.

And this aspect of you and the book my dear brother will be critical as you are promoting what you are doing. Take great care on how you present your role and relation to the book. In any appearances you make with the book explain yourself with great care or the celebration may appear to be one of hypocrisy and mere business which you won't even know as the world is full of the same.

This is not a criticism of you personally bro. You are more Sikh than I am if that lends perspective. In some respect kudos to you to realize it's not enough to wear the dastar and kes as a costume. You have said something very important here. However, you are not passive in your relation to Sikhi at present as you suggest. You are active and OPPOSED in REGULARLY cutting the gift of your guruji and treating it as a nuisance. You shave/trim on a regular basis so that itself can be seen as a bit of dhoka.

The very act of someone like you claiming Sikhi and promoting yourself as an author of a book like this could suggest that Anhad wears a dated costume that is a legend for the history books. Think of these things bro. In writing this I am concerned about what younger and future generations will think. You are their hero as much a Anhad Singh is...be a proper role model.

May waheguroo guide you on the amazing journey you have undertaken. Just remember to be strong enough to challenge head-on the feeble cliques of global culture and stop, what for a sikh is, the barbaric act of cutting your hair only then does the journey BEGIN.

Very beautifully put. This is the message which needs to be understood by the Sikhs who have turned patit. And shockingly even in such forums as Sikh Sangat where such "barbaric act of cutting

your hair" are pointed out, it is termed as negativity and bitterness. The moderators also tend to allow these kind of comments instead of reprimanding such posts.

Thank you very much brother for your beautiful sarcastic comment. You are correct, but you cannot judge a person by simply reading comments and searching over the forums. There is alott of difference between me and my book. I am not doing it for business, "Waheguru da ditta sab kuch hai". And if your suggestion would have been brother-like you might have messaged me in personal and explained me, your views. I am born in a Sikh family, I am already familiar with the explanation you gave above, and yes JSinghnz is very happy to see your comment. I am younger in age than you, around 19, but I think ki "Sada dharam sab nu naal le ke chalan wala hai, na ki jo naal ralna chanda ohdi bezti krna, you people have dastar, have kes you are role models no doubt, but I am Patit, if I do something, it's wrong, its against Sikhi."

Anyways, just don't want to argue, I accept your criticism. :)

Fateh!!

Thank you very much brother for your beautiful sarcastic comment. You are correct, but you cannot judge a person by simply reading comments and searching over the forums. There is alott of difference between me and my book. I am not doing it for business, "Waheguru da ditta sab kuch hai". And if your suggestion would have been brother-like you might have messaged me in personal and explained me, your views. I am born in a Sikh family, I am already familiar with the explanation you gave above, and yes JSinghnz is very happy to see your comment. I am younger in age than you, around 19, but I think ki "Sada dharam sab nu naal le ke chalan wala hai, na ki jo naal ralna chanda ohdi bezti krna, you people have dastar, have kes you are role models no doubt, but I am Patit, if I do something, it's wrong, its against Sikhi."

Anyways, just don't want to argue, I accept your criticism. :)

Fateh!!

Dearest little bro,

Love & Argue will not go away, but I will argue FOR you…..here to protect you and fight with you, and FOR you. I accept your criticism also. There is no “you people” here, just “us”. Lots more to say and can be said. Will touch base later bro.

Dearest little bro,

Love & Argue will not go away, but I will argue FOR you…..here to protect you and fight with you, and FOR you. I accept your criticism also. There is no “you people” here, just “us”. Lots more to say and can be said. Will touch base later bro.

If it would have been "us" your reply would have been motivational and inspirational.