For First Time : Sikh Superhero Graphic Novel

AkashdeepSBatth

I received my copy from Akashdeep. Just started reading it and it looks interesting so far. Unfortunately the title of this post is a bit misleading. The book is not a graphic novel but just a novel with a small picture every few pages (14 in total). A graphic novel is supposed to be a story told in sequential art like in a comic book. Anyway, I will post more comments after I finish reading.

I received my copy from Akashdeep. Just started reading it and it looks interesting so far. Unfortunately the title of this post is a bit misleading. The book is not a graphic novel but just a novel with a small picture every few pages (14 in total). A graphic novel is supposed to be a story told in sequential art like in a comic book. Anyway, I will post more comments after I finish reading.

I wanted to edit the title of the thread, but don't know how :confused:

akashdeep singh ji well done!

your work is great... keep it up... you will only get better.

i really admire your approach to sikhsangat... you have come here sharing with us something diffferent and you have also kindly offered your graphic skills to many as seva.

we need more people like you and we should always support those that are working in benefit of the sangat. guru kirpa di naal may you continue to be successful in the work you do, inparticular serving the panth.

ps you can request for the admins to change the title of the thread

• 2 months later...

akashdeep singh ji well done!

your work is great... keep it up... you will only get better.

i really admire your approach to sikhsangat... you have come here sharing with us something diffferent and you have also kindly offered your graphic skills to many as seva.

we need more people like you and we should always support those that are working in benefit of the sangat. guru kirpa di naal may you continue to be successful in the work you do, inparticular serving the panth.

ps you can request for the admins to change the title of the thread

WGKK WGKF,

Anhad, is now available in PDF format on lulu.

Click the link below to buy :

http://www.lulu.com/...t-20072130.html

thank you.

___/\___

I'd like to echo what paneer monster said ... you are doing your sewa in your way ... please don't let anyone dissuade you from your heartfelt objective and your own pace of progressing in Sikhi

... All the best Paji