Have Sikhs Ever Killed Thousands Of Hindus?

Hau Apraadhi

Guest KopSingh

@Hau Apraadhi this is another video, where a hindu guy (RandomNameOne ) talked immense rubbish, i defeated him in an argument, WARNING, my comments contain swearing. go to page 2 nd see the rubbish this guy came out with! come on sikhs, educate yourselvs and defeat these bandhars!!

@Hau Apraadhi this is another video, where a hindu guy (RandomNameOne ) talked immense rubbish, i defeated him in an argument, WARNING, my comments contain swearing. go to page 2 nd see the rubbish this guy came out with! come on sikhs, educate yourselvs and defeat these bandhars!!

You did a good job on that bandhar. Keep it up and let us here when such bandhars talk such rubbish.

Guest KopSingh

You did a good job on that bandhar. Keep it up and let us here when such bandhars talk such rubbish.

thanks, ive been reading about 1984 & khalistan movement since i was about 13 years old an someone gave me a shaheedi calendar which had a timeleine of those events on it. I couldn't work out how this could of happened since sikhs are "happy" in india. then i learnt the WHOLE truth being unbiased. Since then, i feel if we can educate atleast 1 person everytime they cuss or swear at bhindrawale/khalistan movement, then thats an achievement. because i was in their place at one time.