** Boycott Prof Sarbjit Dhunda - Sri Akaal Takht Sahib Aadesh**

In a democratic way, I want to ask just 1 question to Mr. Dhundha - Which Raagi have done Ucharan of which Rachna (Baani) which according to him "Veshvaavan nun vi maat paaundi hai". Does he has a record of what has been ucharan? Which raagi did ucharan of that? I hear Gurbaani from Darbaar Sahib Amritsar, approx. 3-4 hours a day, I would like to hear his response, as I always hear Nirol Keertan from Amritsar Sahib, no Kachchi Baani at all. Dasam Granth as well - most of the recited baani is from Akal Ustaat, some shabad's from Swayee Sahib. Even if he is from the gang not endorsing to Dasam Granth, can he still provide response as to which Baani/Pankti he is referring to??? Quite insulting ...

OR is that - he got carried away because he got little publicity which has given him sufficient HAUME (Arrogance) to speak anything derogatory against anybody.

Whole of dasam Granth bani is included in sikh rehat maryada for kirtan from harmandir sahib. Ragis do sing bani from Chandi charitra, beautiful shabads from krishna avtar, shashtra Naam mala, bachitra natak. What does dhundhu know about bani of dasam pita? Nothing at all.Had he read this bani he would have been brave to take a stand and not be lying desperatley to save his skin.

These Khalistanis uncles in the west are a disgrace. They have betrayed the cause of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalay and the thousands of Shaheeds.

dashmesh darbar Gurudwara was found when ROSS street Gurudwara refused to obey Hukamnama of akal takhat for removal of chairs from langar hall. Those who formed dashmesh darbar approached akal takhat and got managers of ROSS street excommunicated for disobeying akal takhat.

And now they have sold their religion for bread and butter. Shame on such khalistanis.

Whole of dasam Granth bani is included in sikh rehat maryada for kirtan from harmandir sahib. Ragis do sing bani from Chandi charitra, beautiful shabads from krishna avtar, shashtra Naam mala, bachitra natak. What does dhundhu know about bani of dasam pita? Nothing at all.Had he read this bani he would have been brave to take a stand and not be lying desperatley to save his skin.

Agreed, and that's the reason, question is back to Mr. Dhundha to justify his statements. The question is - "What he really commented on - who sang that, when, and what"???

Sarna gave Delhi Gurdwara stage to Prof Darshan Lal - He spew venom against Dasam Patshah and his banee and got excommunicated

Sarna gave Delhi Gurdwara stage to Dhunda - He spew venom against Jaap Sahib, Dasam Patshah banee, Sikh traditions - He is now summoned at Akal Takhat

Sarna continues to invite Dhunda's missionary cohorts to Delhi and gives them Delhi Gurdwara stage. One of them is Sabhra who is openly seen accompanying Prof Darshan Lal and hence defying Akal Takhat Hukamnama

Sarna has appointed Tarsem Singh as the Chairman of his Dharam Prachar Committee. He has repeatedly defied Akal Takhat Hukamnama by hosting Prof Darshan Lal in Delhi on many occasions. Last year Tarsem even went to Chandigarh on the invitation of Joginder Spokesman and gave a lecture in his honor.

Find the odd man out!

These people are shameless.I watched tarsem singh on zee tv programme. he is a sworn enemy of Dasam bani.But in the programme he was quoting from Bachitra natak about martyrdom of Guru Teg bahadar ji.

Sarna is a congress tout and he is doing it at someone's behest. Likes of Dashmesh darbar gurudwara are sarna's buddies. So there is a link between Dhundha's sponsors and sarna.