** Boycott Prof Sarbjit Dhunda - Sri Akaal Takht Sahib Aadesh**

Who owns OMNI Tv based in Vancouver?

They aired interview of Dhunda - Biased because of one point of view presented.

It wasnt just OMNI tv that was showing support towards Dhunda, I saw multiple TV shows on Vision TV showing interviews with Dhunda ('Gurbani TV' , 'Taur Panjab Di"), and I even saw one show which was against the adesh from Sri Akal Takht Sahib ("Mulaqat")

Seriously...quit the constant crying and whining. Thats all people do these days. If you don't like his views, then don't listen to him. Thats what i did when he came to my hometown...i stayed home. I didn't sit there and start complaining like a baby. Do you ever see taksalis protesting and complaining at akj programs? Or AKJs protesting Nihang singh programs? These groups have some pretty big difference on some issues. But they have a mutual respect for each other and allow them to do their own thing. I'm seriously getting sick and tired of this gong show we are puting on. its not gonna get us anywhere. Another thing: i dont think that the video flying around the internet of dhundha speaking against Sri Jaap Sahib is even him. I have heard that some surrey sangat approached him and he says that the video is not him speaking, and that he does Jaap Sahib daily.

I do not agree with the people he associates with, but then again, we have different jathas hanging out with other jathas and nobody says anything about that. Why the double standards? When some Singh in a chola/dumalla gets accused of something bad, we just ignore or say "its probably not true" and leave it at that. But when someone else is accused of something, we jump all over them, not even asking for clarification.

In conclusion...I'm gonna speak from the heart. I follow taksal maryada, but i have respect for all other groups. I don't start complaining and protesting when people are doing chatka or eating meat, or if people don't read the same bani as i do...so why should i start complaining about this? People have the freedom to follow Sikhi the way they want. The way i see it is this: what do i know? i am learning myself, and have no avasta at all. i can't just start pointing fingers at people when i know nothing myself. I just follow a certain maryada because of certain influences/sangat around me. i could have easily have belonged to another group if i had met different people. All of us could have. Thats why i feel that we should try to be the best sikhs we can for ourselves, and let others trek on their journeys. We are not the taliban. We can't force people to think the same we do. If i have said anything wrong, please forgive me. And mods...please don't erase this post. if you read carefully, you will see i am not bashing any group or causing division...if anything i am trying to cause unity.

Seriously...quit the constant crying and whining. Thats all people do these days. If you don't like his views, then don't listen to him. Thats what i did when he came to my hometown...i stayed home. I didn't sit there and start complaining like a baby.

Who is whining and crying? Members are writing information here that is needed to be known. Its called news. Good for you stay home and enjoy your day. Two thumbs up for you guy. If you think its all crying, then don't come on this site. Is some dhunda follower twisting your arm to come here? Your telling others to stop crying, but your crying by writing this rant of yours that has no merit.

Do you ever see taksalis protesting and complaining at akj programs? Or AKJs protesting Nihang singh programs? These groups have some pretty big difference on some issues. But they have a mutual respect for each other and allow them to do their own thing.

What does anything of the above have to do with dhunda? Does any of the above jathas say simran is useless, slander Sri Darbar Sahib, call the sakhi of the Gurus fake, and slander at Guru Sahib's Bani. Dhunda has and will continue to say these disgusting things. These jathas have full respect for Maharaj. So don't even compare Panthic jathas to anti-panthic groups. Have you seen any of the jathas kiss and hug Darshan Ragi, after he slander Satguru Sri Guru GObind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj and Dasam Bani?

I'm seriously getting sick and tired of this gong show we are puting on. its not gonna get us anywhere.

Providing information is not a gong show. Go drink some water to calm down.

Another thing: i dont think that the video flying around the internet of dhundha speaking against Sri Jaap Sahib is even him. I have heard that some surrey sangat approached him and he says that the video is not him speaking, and that he does Jaap Sahib daily.

Hanji Bhai Sahib a person that says infront of Maharaj's sangat that at Sri Darbar Sahib there is disgusting Banis being read. Will tell you the truth on what he said. Some people believe everything they hear, without going into the facts.

I do not agree with the people he associates with, but then again, we have different jathas hanging out with other jathas and nobody says anything about that. Why the double standards?

This is why we have a problem in the Panth. No one wants to take the time out and find out the facts. If you had just taken the time out to watch one video posted on this thread, where inder singh ghagga slanders Simran and our Guru Sakhis. Then Dhunda says i and inderjit singh ghagga have the same views. You would have saved yourself from ranting. Dhunda doesn't just associate with inderjit singh ghagga, but has the same views. He said it himself and you didn't know that because you didn't take the time out to find out the facts. You can't compare Panthic Jathas to anti-panthic groups.

When some Singh in a chola/dumalla gets accused of something bad, we just ignore or say "its probably not true" and leave it at that. But when someone else is accused of something, we jump all over them, not even asking for clarification.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib has told Dhunda to come straight to Harmandir Sahib so he can tell everyone which disgusting Banis are read at Sri Darbar Sahib. But Dhunda said, no i am not going to come till i finish my manmat preaching up. You seriously don't know whats going on here. Before talking do some research, but hey i guess everyone is crying here and your right....lol.....damn this post is funny.

In conclusion...I'm gonna speak from the heart. I follow taksal maryada, but i have respect for all other groups. I don't start complaining and protesting when people are doing chatka or eating meat, or if people don't read the same bani as i do...so why should i start complaining about this? People have the freedom to follow Sikhi the way they want. The way i see it is this: what do i know? i am learning myself, and have no avasta at all. i can't just start pointing fingers at people when i know nothing myself. I just follow a certain maryada because of certain influences/sangat around me. i could have easily have belonged to another group if i had met different people. All of us could have. Thats why i feel that we should try to be the best sikhs we can for ourselves, and let others trek on their journeys. We are not the taliban. We can't force people to think the same we do. If i have said anything wrong, please forgive me. And mods...please don't erase this post. if you read carefully, you will see i am not bashing any group or causing division...if anything i am trying to cause unity.

What a conclusion!!!! For content of your writing....I give you 1 out of 10. For researching finding.....I give you 1 out of 10. Before writing, please please do some research. And i only gave you 2 points out of 20 because i felt bad for you. Really you deserve zero because you can't even compare, analyize, fact find, or anything. For giving your opinion, i give you 1 out of 10. Because even when we give an opinion, it should be based on some facts.

One question. Do you in one way or another support Damesh Darbar in Surrey?

Damesh Darbar in Surrey is run by bunch of uncles that are hell beant over getting the Sikh sangat labelled as terrorist and hype up youth only to get them killed. They hate the youth because the youth of BC are making a positive move forward in getting a lot of youth into Sikhi, which before didn't even care. Damesh Darbar wants sangats money and nothing else. Greedy uncles that love the controversy with dhunda because then more sangat comes to hear what dhunda says at Damesh Darbar.

Only Five: There are people out there who try to look forward, be positive, and cause unity in the panth. Then there are those who are full of negativity and hate, and are just fueled by emotion. Its pretty easy to see which category you fall into from reading your above post.

ps- i have done my research and already know all the stuff you wrote above. The kala afghanis are causing great destruction to the panth with their fanatical views, but unfortunetely the other side is just as bad, just as negative, and when our beloved panth splits into two...they will be just as guilty. Just read about the split between the christians into prodestant and catholic. Or the split of the muslims. We will never learn lessons from others, and will make the same mistakes. As long as we have closed minded, negative, and judgemental people around, things will only get worse.

One more thing. Have you noticed that the kala afghanis numbers are getting bigger and bigger by the day? These guys have been around for a long time but their numbers stayed small. Now ever since the opposition started feeding the controversy, their numbers are getting bigger. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its not hard to see what's going on. Lets use our heads instead of pure emotion because things in the panth are getting worse everyday.

Only Five: There are people out there who try to look forward, be positive, and cause unity in the panth. Then there are those who are full of negativity and hate, and are just fueled by emotion. Its pretty easy to see which category you fall into from reading your above post.

This is coming from you, who went out of his way to come on here and call others as whiners? You whined and cried in your post, but i'm full of emotions. The person filled with hate, negativity, and fueled by emotion is you because you were unable to write a post on facts, but competely on opinion.

ps- i have done my research and already know all the stuff you wrote above. The kala afghanis are causing great destruction to the panth with their fanatical views, but unfortunetely the other side is just as bad, just as negative,

If you had done your research then you would have known what Dhunda has said in the posted video, then you wouldn't have said i don't like the people who Dhunda associates with......... When you make a mistake and overlook information, its best to admit your mistake.

and when our beloved panth splits into two...they will be just as guilty. Just read about the split between the christians into prodestant and catholic. Or the split of the muslims. We will never learn lessons from others, and will make the same mistakes. As long as we have closed minded, negative, and judgemental people around, things will only get worse.

Judgmental would be people that don't look at the facts and write post right!!! Time to learn from your own words. Awareness is not a bad thing. Everyone needs to be aware of the activities of the anti-panthic groups. However there is too much focus on these anti panthic groups. Some have started completely focusing on these groups and forgot to do Gurmat veechar without mentioning these groups.

I say everyone should keep a eye on these groups, but work extensively on spreading Gurmat. Once our own spirituality grows, then we would be able to do more veechar. One example, would be Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Jatha. They dealt with anti panthic groups in every way that Gurmat provides and then also spread Gurmat to people with pyare.

Another thing: i dont think that the video flying around the internet of dhundha speaking against Sri Jaap Sahib is even him.

I have heard that some surrey sangat approached him and he says that the video is not him speaking, and that he does Jaap Sahib daily.

So you think it is not him. Did you get the voice analysed? You need to

know that exact voice imitation is not possible.

Dhundha is not only a liar but a coward also.He needs to act like a man

and own up his act of slandering Jaap sahib. All his gang members and

his institute do say that Guru gobind singh did not write any bani. They

are friends of kala afghana and spokesman editor who write against

Dasam bani.

Instead of ranting here, advise dhundha to own up his acts otherwise

he is not worth a man. These are the morals of this missionary gang

lie and preach lies. That is why it is important to expose these people

and their collaborators like khalistanis managing Dashmesh darbar. These

people are not tired of claiming legacy of sant Bhindrewale but have sold themselves

to traitors of panth.

ps- i have done my research and already know all the stuff you wrote above. The kala afghanis are causing great destruction to the panth with their fanatical views, but unfortunetely the other side is just as bad, just as negative, and when our beloved panth splits into two...they will be just as guilty. Just read about the split between the christians into prodestant and catholic. Or the split of the muslims. We will never learn lessons from others, and will make the same mistakes. As long as we have closed minded, negative, and judgemental people around, things will only get worse.

You need to do some home work first.It is dhundha brigade who

says that they are here to divide panth on the lines of catholic and protestants.

What panth they are talknig about when they have taken a path

out of panth themselves. When they criticize bani of dasam pita they

are not a part of panth. They should walk out themselves or they will

be kicked out after sometime. Why are they not separate sect? Who

is stopping these hooligans?

One more thing. Have you noticed that the kala afghanis numbers are getting bigger and bigger by the day? These guys have been around for a long time but their numbers stayed small. Now ever since the opposition started feeding the controversy, their numbers are getting bigger. Wake up and smell the coffee. Its not hard to see what's going on. Lets use our heads instead of pure emotion because things in the panth are getting worse everyday.

First of all sikhi is about quality and not quantity. Sikhi is truthful living per guru sahib's teachings, in bana , following sikh history and traditions. in history sikhs were very few left, since they were truthfully following Guru sahibans they became masters of Punjab.

So we are not scared of numbers of kala afgahanis. May be they are big in your imgination but in heartland Punjab they may be in dozens only.That include kala afgahanis and missionary bye product from dhundha institution where 8 graders are made professors.