Sikh Channel Allowing Bani To Be Changed

BhaiSukhSingh

bhai sukh singh why do you always critcise - afterall you camped with these people yourself not so long ago- stop criticising and get your finger out of a** and do something useful about it. If you had joined in you would have not criticised.

It's easy to criticise mate - take a deep breath and reflect on your comments - she didn;t change bani just added "har har" to jaap sahib" so what;s the difference if you said waheguru after a gurbani pangtee.

People like you need to really think with your brain before causing trouble and accusations - as this has been your trait since you were a young teenager from gravesend- grow up and learn and CHANGE your attitude sonny time is runnining fast.

When you want to draw attention to yourself. Then you have to use a marketing method that will make you different from others. I know a lot of Sikhs will cringe when i say this, but everyone knows deep down its true. These separate groups have created their own ways to practice what they call Sikhi, only to draw in members to their group. The purpose of collecting more members is to collect donations from the members. It's all about the money to these people now. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj did not make no hand movements when doing Sri Jaap Sahib. So why do these people start? To be different, where people (people with lower jeevans who are starting on Sikhi or just scratched the surface) are drawn and amazed by this show. Sikhs that follow Satguru will never been drawn to such ridiculous and contridictory practices.

If your a Sikh then do Sri Jaap Sahib as Satguru taught us. If your a sheep then follow such people and achieve whatever they tell you.

Don't waste time in discussing these people. Do lots of paat and keep rehat always on your mind. Discussing such people only brings ego inside of you and breaks your jeevan. There jeevan is already broken. And they are on a mission to break your jeevan. They have nothing and they want to take what you have as well by sucking you into such useless practices and debates.

Best thing to do is boycott these people. Unless you have the knowledge to teach these lost souls the correct path of Gurmat.

Doing yoga alongside Gurbani Paath is manmat. Just read the jeevans of great Gursikhs of the past. They reached the highest levels of spirituality by just doing paath and simran alone. There is not one single pankti in Guru Granth Sahib ji that advocates the use of yogic postures, hand movements etc.

Keeping rehit, abstaining from the 4 bujjer kurehits, getting up at amritvela etc are the tried, tested and approved ways to do ibaadat (worship) of Akal Purakh.

ਅੰਤਰਿਗੁਰੁਆਰਾਧਣਾਜਿਹਵਾਜਪਿਗੁਰਨਾਉ ॥ - antar gur aradhna, jehva jap gur nao

ਨੇਤ੍ਰੀਸਤਿਗੁਰੁਪੇਖਣਾਸ੍ਰਵਣੀਸੁਨਣਾਗੁਰਨਾਉ ॥ - netri satgur pekhna, sarni sunna gur nao

We read the above bani everyday in sri Rehras sahib ji. This bani is saying:

Remember god inside our Mann (mind) ie naam simran and with our tongue recite the Naam.

See the Guru with our eyes and listen to Naam with our ears.

Guru Sahib has given us a clear and easy path to reach God. Recite Gurbani and Naam with our tongue and listen to Gurbani and Naam with our ears. Gurbani and Naam came straight from the highest adobe which is Sachkhand. All the power resides in Naam and Bani.

Satguru Mehar Karan

<mod cut> They should either come into orthodox sikhism or accept that they are a cult. At the moment they continue to sit on the fence.

I watched a bit of this video yesterday on SC. I noticed the lady wasn't even wearing a payamee and had her legs bare naked. This is not Gursikhi bana for a female. Though she was wearing a blue chola and white dastaar. I doubt she was a Amritdharee Gursikh

These people are putting more emphasis on yoga than Gurmat. They repeat mantra's in there own perculiar manner. This is worrying if these people claim to be Sikhs. As far as the SC show goes i don't think this is particular cause for concern because this show is all about bringing different people on TV and allowing them to speak to you

PAL 07

Its dissapointing that refer to the AKJ as a 'big sect'. It was Gursikhs from this 'big sect' that gave their lives for the Sikh Panth in 1978 when protesting against the fake Nirankari Guru. It is this 'big sect' that continues to hold kirtan smagams and amrit sanchars all over the world.

The AKJ is and will continue to be a great panthic jathebandi and an asset to the panth just like Damdami Taksal.

Rabb Rakhe