Sikh Channel Allowing Bani To Be Changed

BhaiSukhSingh

bhai sukh singh why do you always critcise - afterall you camped with these people yourself not so long ago- stop criticising and get your finger out of a** and do something useful about it. If you had joined in you would have not criticised.

It's easy to criticise mate - take a deep breath and reflect on your comments - she didn;t change bani just added "har har" to jaap sahib" so what;s the difference if you said waheguru after a gurbani pangtee.

People like you need to really think with your brain before causing trouble and accusations - as this has been your trait since you were a young teenager from gravesend- grow up and learn and CHANGE your attitude sonny time is runnining fast.

Nah i will criticise anything that goes against sikhi. Changing bani ? doing yoga ? what this showed was total disrespect to Gurbani. What you on about camped with these guys? it seems like your the one whos camped with them and is still camping with them.

Its easy to criticise ? this video should really be in the beadbi section !! This is totally against Gurmat. Well the reason i didnt join in was because the Panj Pyare told me to to nothing other than naam simran.

If you read Sidh Ghost Guroo Nanak Slates this so called type of yoga

So it may be you who needs to pull the finger out mate.

they are doing yoga or something?

Did you know you can also recite bani and Jaap Sahib while practising shastars!!!

Also, doing other things as well!

There is your fact for the day!

But can anyone image the Guroos doing Yoga while reading Bani

bhai sukh singh why do you always critcise - afterall you camped with these people yourself not so long ago- stop criticising and get your finger out of a** and do something useful about it. If you had joined in you would have not criticised.

It's easy to criticise mate - take a deep breath and reflect on your comments - she didn;t change bani just added "har har" to jaap sahib" so what;s the difference if you said waheguru after a gurbani pangtee.

People like you need to really think with your brain before causing trouble and accusations - as this has been your trait since you were a young teenager from gravesend- grow up and learn and CHANGE your attitude sonny time is runnining fast.

LOLOL JUST READ UR POST AGAIN THIS IS NOT NIHANG SINGH SUKHA SINGH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL CLASSIC

I don't see any issues to be honest. I don't see any alteration of Gurbani? Some people sway to and fro doing Path, some sit without moving, some may walk about whilst doing Path. It's not a big deal. Anyway is't better to see this than Sikhs watching Pandits, or that Brahman who does Yoga and lures fools into Hinduism.

You can't say what she is doing is wrong.... There are a lot of variations in the panth... look at AKJ sangat jumping up and down when doing simran or the way they recite the gurmantar, which is different than how guru ji taught us; I won't say that is wrong it's just a variation. She is reciting gurbani while doing yoga that's her sharda. Look at sufis they spin around dancing whilst reciting God's name, which is their way of showing love to God. What we need is pyar and acceptance for others.

You can't say what she is doing is wrong.... There are a lot of variations in the panth... look at AKJ sangat jumping up and down when doing simran or the way they recite the gurmantar, which is different than how guru ji taught us; I won't say that is wrong it's just a variation. She is reciting gurbani while doing yoga that's her sharda. Look at sufis they spin around dancing whilst reciting God's name, which is their way of showing love to God. What we need is pyar and acceptance for others.

but guruji spoke against yoga...practising kriyas and various exercisess will not get you to god..which is something they seem to think....i watched a video of these 3ho and not once in the whole video did thy mention gurbani or guruji...all they spoke about was kundalini yoga andyogi bhajan...they are a cult..

Singh154, please elaborate on this part in bold, thanks.

but guruji spoke against yoga...practising kriyas and various exercisess will not get you to god..which is something they seem to think....i watched a video of these 3ho and not once in the whole video did thy mention gurbani or guruji...all they spoke about was kundalini yoga andyogi bhajan...they are a cult..

Yes, if one only practices yoga and does mudras then they cannot obtain God. However if all actions even yoga are combined with gurbani or naam then all actions are of value. I watched some of this on sikh channel and when she was doing the mudra she was reciting jaap sahib (gyatri mantar) gobinday mukunday udaaray apaaray hariang kariang nirnamay akamay. Those are God's name so she was remembering and attuning to the truth.

Singh154, please elaborate on this part in bold, thanks.

Uttam Singh Ji, my aim is to highlight how there are differences in the panth and why we shouldn't be attacking others who stand out so I used an e.g. of akj and 3ho. What I meant when I said Guru ji didn't give naam like this was if you read puratan sources or talk to ginai Thakur singh damdami taksaal, Sant Jagjit Singh harokwal and even Sant ajit singh hansali you will notice that nowhere in history did guru ji give naam in that style to the panj pyarea. Yes there is saas graas simran and this is an avasta when someone meditates and attunes to the truth continuously all day.

The akj difference, which I think you are well aware of is when someone breathes in through the mouth and nose and then vigorously brings the air from the lungs to the nabi (naval) and pulling in your stomach when this happens. Then from the navel with the dhuni of naam pushing your stomach out and trying to draw the air with naam to your top part of the head (7th chakra). This technique is an adaptation of the saas graas technique of doing simran. Also by doing this technique the sound of waheguru is changed...

Also if you ever get a chance to talk to Bhagat kabir Ji's followers (Bhagat kabir panthis) they also mention how bhagat kabir ji attuned to saas graas simran, which is very different to the recent akj method. This was introduced only in the last 60 years by Bhai Randhir Singh ji because amrit sanchaars before this period never mentioned no such tecnique of giving naam like this. This is what I meant is an adaption similar to how yoga and mudras combined with naam were introduced to sikhi in the last few decades by Yogi Bhajan Ji.

What I meant when you see some sangat in akj jumping up and down is that they breathe in so vigorously whilst reciting naam that they jump up and down or side to side. I can show you a video on youtube if you want a demonstration of this movement.

Like I said we should respect all difference regardless they are of akj or 3ho all are acceptable as people have different ways of loving God. If we learn to accept each other’s difference then there will be panthic ekta. It's easy to point figures at others and say they are wrong but this only creates rifts in the panth. Hope you understand Ji.

Waheguru! Nanak Naam Chardi Kala, tere bhane sarbat dah pala