Jis De Father Te Sootiyaan Vajan Usnoo Neend Nahi Aounu Chaheedeee

gur_sevak

I urge you to watch the video above, the amount of rubbish he is talking and he's got a stick which he is using to hit our father. This Prof Sarbjit lal dhunda is talking rubbish about your father Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji!! If you care please pass this message on dont listen to his katha on tv and let world know he is not part of khalsa panth anymore!

How can you sleep if someone doing this to your father ?

you know what?..now that i watched this video carefully, i'm not sure if this really is dhunda. It sort of sounds like ghagga. Ghagga's voice has sort of a 'conniving and egotistical tone', and this video also has it. i am not not for or against dhunda, but i think that this mattetr needs to addressed before people start accusing him of something said in a video when we are not even 100% if its him.

Some people do need to stop being idolatrous! This is not our 'father'! Worse than Hindus some of you. It should be respected but you're leading away from the Sikhi of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Nirankaar, and ending up worse than heathens!

Some people do need to stop being idolatrous! This is not our 'father'! Worse than Hindus some of you. It should be respected but you're leading away from the Sikhi of Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Nirankaar, and ending up worse than heathens!

Singho, bani is Guru and Guru is bani. We must respect whatever parchment Bani is written onto.

Singho, bani is Guru and Guru is bani. We must respect whatever parchment Bani is written onto.

The WORD [bani] it self is the Guru, not the actual Book[pages] This becomes an idolesque worship of it and treatment. Read the Bani of The Tenth Guru Nanak about fools who worship such things.

Meditate on the image of the Guru within your mind by letting your mind recognize the Word of the Guru's Sabad, as a Mantra.
Guru Arjan, Sri Guru Granth Sahib, p. 864

Fateh.

so this means any disrespect done to guru granth sahib and dasam granth sahib should be tolerated?

Dnt be a missionary by calling the respect we show toward Guru Granth Sahib as idol worship. You cannot compare stones and statues with Guru Granth sahib ji and sasam granth ji.

would you call guru arjun dev ji the same since he sat lower to guru granth sahib?

you logic indicates that bowing to Guru granth Sahib ji is also idol worship.

so this means any disrespect done to guru granth sahib and dasam granth sahib should be tolerated?

Dnt be a missionary by calling the respect we show toward Guru Granth Sahib as idol worship. You cannot compare stones and statues with Guru Granth sahib ji and sasam granth ji.

would you call guru arjun dev ji the same since he sat lower to guru granth sahib?

you logic indicates that bowing to Guru granth Sahib ji is also idol worship.

No my logic means what some people perceive Mahraaj Ji to be an idol to dress, feed, and treat it like an idol. These are the basics of Sikhism and are prohibited. Scriptures should be respected but not mistaken to be the actual Guru. It's a vessel to carry the Naam. There is a difference, but only a few see it.

Just an example of Great Gursikhs that many look upto:

http://www.babanands...g/sggs/back.htm

There are many other Gursikhs throughout history who have told us to see Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Jaagdi Jot. Even todays Gursikhs tell us the same.

Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj slept on the floor whilst letting Guru Granth Sahib Ji rest on their own bed.

I would rather listen to them than todays educated sikhs who are trying to mislead people.

No one is disputing that the Bani is Guru and that we must follow the message. The message is the biggest thing. But Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Guru (not a book or 'it' as you like to refer to them).

Stop trying to break peoples Sharda.