Can Amritdharis Take Cholecalciferol?

Only five

I drink fat free milk because of healthy choice and i found that milk plant process similar extract oily substance from sheep wool. They do harvest but I am sure killing is not part of it.

Ask you panj piyaray as suggested (if they are reachable). Personally, I won't mind taking it if it is purely for health/medical reason.

I drink fat free milk because of healthy choice and i found that milk plant process similar extract oily substance from sheep wool. They do harvest but I am sure killing is not part of it.

Ask you panj piyaray as suggested (if they are reachable). Personally, I won't mind taking it if it is purely for health/medical reason.

Getting hold of the Punj Pyare I took Amrit from will be hard for me. But thats the route im take now. However if some Gursikh is able to tell me the answer, that would be really appreciated.

I am not very strict into Rehat and bibek but I think if you want to be ultra safe then don't take it. All deficiency things are not beyond GOD and Gurbani. Read some extra Gurbani and Guru Shaib will take care of Vitamins.

I am not against anyone but i just want to know how deep one can go in these things. even all milk , cheese , Curd has some microorganism in it.I have never found answers for this.