Call To Sangat: Have You Been Effected By These People?

SachHiSach

It is damaging to the panth what these people. They make people loose faith in Sikhs by their actions, and push some Sikhs into cynism by cheating them using the name of Sikhism.

If anyone is making money, conning or cheating people out of wealth using dirty tactics and using name of Sikhism then Sangat should not allow this.

The counter arguement to this would be our politicians are doing this all the time yet we allow them!

Hanji Pehnji this investigation is as a result of the thread you mentioned

We were made aware that they were many people affected, even sangat aboard, but are too scared to come forward.

This is a benti to such individuals to get in touch and share your experiences...without fear or intimidation.

As this matter is being escalated, it will only be a matter of time before the accused are exposed to the whole sikh panth...and we must respect the rules of Sikh Sangat...thank you for letting us use this platform to bring awareness

I live in the midlands, but havent come across this news its the first i have heard. Thanks for creating the awarness i will keep my eyes and ears open if i hear or see anything i will report it on here...

However i do recall there was a youtube video about an amritdhari couple in the smethwick area engaged in anti sikh activities not sure if thats related or is a seperate issue i maybe totally wrong.

VJKK VJKF!

i am disgraced at such actions as how can one call them self Baba Deep Singh who had a nitnem beyond what any of us today can imagine. Such a mahaan shaheeds aatma back on earth...someone will have a lot to answer for! And calling yourself mata Bhaag Kaur ji....what gives anyone this right?!NOTHING!

If a heavenly soul did get sent to earth, they wouldnt be revealing themselves to the world as the couple mentionned..as these souls remain gupt and do what vaheguru sends them down to do....no true such soul brags they are such...this is just a sign of haumai and ego and serious lack of respect for our sikh history!

Guru ji will bring the truth out. I will email details on the email address given...thankyou for starting this thread.