Call To Sangat: Have You Been Effected By These People?

SachHiSach

Blimey :omg: Thats actually quite embarrasing. Trust me...........if other people (such as muslims and Hindus) read that they're not gonna think "oh my god that couple must be really evil". What they're actually gonna do is laugh their heads off at how patheticaly weak the once mighty fearless gursikhs are.

So seriously......you say the man is a gursikh. But surely one of the very definitions of a gursikh is that he is one without fear ?

Why do we care what others will think? Others follow their own path and can critize based on their belief system. If a Sikh gets lost in what others will think, then the Sikh will not practice Gurmat. I bet many Muslims laughed at the Khalsa Panth when they stuck Satguru Sri GuruTeg Bahadur Sahib Ji Maharaj in a small cage where Maharaj couldn't sit or stand. I bet many laughed at Bhai Kanhaiya for feeding the enemy and patching up their wounds, only to fight another day against Sikhs. Sikhi is a path above good and evil. The couple no doubt did wrong things, but there is always time and space given by Gurmat for people to admit to their mistakes and start practicing Sikhi again. Not resulting to violence is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of having Satguru's teachings engraved in you.

Why do we care what others will think? Others follow their own path and can critize based on their belief system. If a Sikh gets lost in what others will think, then the Sikh will not practice Gurmat. I bet many Muslims laughed at the Khalsa Panth when they stuck Satguru Sri GuruTeg Bahadur Sahib Ji Maharaj in a small cage where Maharaj couldn't sit or stand. I bet many laughed at Bhai Kanhaiya for feeding the enemy and patching up their wounds, only to fight another day against Sikhs. Sikhi is a path above good and evil. The couple no doubt did wrong things, but there is always time and space given by Gurmat for people to admit to their mistakes and start practicing Sikhi again. Not resulting to violence is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of having Satguru's teachings engraved in you.

I don't care what others think. I only know and care what I, as a Sikh think. And I, as a Sikh, tell others we are without fear. We laugh at death. We welcome hails of bullets with a smile. We fear nothing.

Usually, I don't go round telling them that we get oh so ever so terrified when we encounter someone strange that we lock ourselves in a room for 3 weeks afraid to open the door even for food.

Well West Lindon Singh, we ourselves thought alot of things before getting involved in this, but its very easy to label an amritdhari as weak etc etc until you personally experience this happening to you....until then u can only speculate on how strong and fearless you are until maharaj Ji puts you to test....

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖਿ ਝਗੜਾ ਪਾਵਣਾ ॥

Dont create a conflict by calling anyone bad. In Siri Asa ki Vaar too there is a Hukam that instructs us to not call anyone bad.

keep calm and carry on -- is the motto - no sikh would get effected by anything if we stil to the above hukham

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖਿ ਝਗੜਾ ਪਾਵਣਾ ॥

Dont create a conflict by calling anyone bad. In Siri Asa ki Vaar too there is a Hukam that instructs us to not call anyone bad.

keep calm and carry on -- is the motto - no sikh would get effected by anything if we stil to the above hukham

Beautiful and so true.

Let's not get distracted!the point is these people are doing wrong in the name and baana of sikhi and it's coming to an end.

Mental torture can lead to what these people have been thru so we can't say they are weak but innocent Gursikhs that trusted others Gursikhs who had other agenda than Sikhi and the truth in mind!

Fact is,from those videos the culprits had to pay for their ill doings and so will this couple as guru ji resides on the side of truth,not lies and manipulation.

We are all learning and no one is born perfect or the perfect Gursikh but when u go through something like this,it's probably only pushed toss affected to read more baani and become stronger as now those affected are coming forward to stop this.the weak ones are those...who thought they were going to get away with their antigurnat way of life and playing with Gursikhs' lives..they forgot that the true believers have guru Ji with them n those who call themselves mai Bhago n baba deep singh ji...well who's going to stand by them in the battle for justice?

akalkaur84 vs mai bhago - the final duel !! PLACE YOUR BETS

who will win i know Mai Bhago used to carry a weapon that was 50kg. Akal Kaur you ay gotta a chance.

Well none of us stand a chance With mata bhaag Kaur ji who was a dutiful bodyguard to Sri guru Gobind singh ji, but these fake claimants...well PAL 07...her own wont even stand by her for long! Mata Bhaag Kaur ji is a shaheed..and shaheed souls don't come back telling the world who they are!