Call To Sangat: Have You Been Effected By These People?

SachHiSach

This thread worries me a little in the sense that it seems to be mainly new members who are the ones that are really going at it. Not saying it's not genuine, of course not... but it does raise questions in my mind. I could go get 10 different user names, 10 different PC's, 10 different locations and spark a war against someone to defame them. I am not saying it's happening here, but I would like to know how SikhSangat admin confirm the validity and credibility of these sources. Again I am not saying anyone is lying here before the hate messages begin!!! Infact...

I agree with the gurbar post above in many ways - particularly in regards to the bibi. I wish the Singh would realize that because of this bibi, he ended up losing his friends, his family, his sangat, he has no job, career aspirations never blossomed... and now he is losing what little support and respect he had left just by sticking up for her. Does he stop and look around him to see what he has? He has 2 or 3 young daughters at a young age living isolated in a house which was once the home to much happiness and good times... including the home of his great late father. Where did they all go? What is left? Sure, Guru Maharaj is always there for us and He should be our companion for better or for worse, but all the events leading up until this time (and you should sit and reflect up on all the events... do you not think Guru Maharaj is trying to tell you something? Like maybe you need to wake up and be honest to yourself and not be taken for a ride by such people?

I really do hope he wakes up and realizes. It's not too late. Not yet.

NamoSarab Ji it's appears you know this couple more than u let on in your earlier posts. May we also add that your ID was too created soon after this thread was started. admin knows our intent with this thread, and if u too have been affected please contact us at guptsevasach@gmail.com

We agree with NamoSarab Ji in that it's not too late, the beautiful thing about sikhi is that guru Ji forgives....Guru Nanak Dev Ji did not go to koddah Rakash or Sajjan Tagg, for no reason he wanted set the example that even the worst of sinners can be redeemed, when they admit their wrongdoings and are committed to adopting a vinous path.

The families involved in this only want that, that they admit what they had done and for others not to go through what they had to suffer. It is the couples inability to do this that has escalated this matter.

bsMqu mhlw 9 ]

Basant, Ninth Mehl:

khw BUilE ry JUTy loB lwg ]

Why do you wander lost, O mortal, attached to falsehood and greed?

kCu ibgirE nwihn Ajhu jwg ]1] rhwau ]

Nothing has been lost yet - there is still time to wake up! ||1||Pause||

sm supnY kY iehu jgu jwnu ]

You must realize that this world is nothing more than a dream.

ibnsY iCn mY swcI mwnu ]1]

In an instant, it shall perish; know this as true. ||1||

sMig qyrY hir bsq nIq ]

The Lord constantly abides with you.

ins bwsur Bju qwih mIq ]2]

Night and day, vibrate and meditate on Him, O my friend. ||2||

bwr AMq kI hoie shwie ]

At the very last instant, He shall be your Help and Support.

khu nwnk gun qw ky gwie ]3]5]

Says Nanak, sing His Praises. ||3||5||

NamoSarab ji...the only people who have got the time to make 10 usernames and access 10 different pcs,at 10 different locations are the couple in question as the rest of us actually have a life and have duties at work etc. They're the ones with nothing better to do but run from door to door collecting money and now..trying to make up with all the people they had cut off from as they're realising they are losing!hahaha

They are defaming themselves so they can't blame anyone else for what's coming....u reap what u sow so now they can enjoy the fruits of their actions!

Victims had never spoken up before so it might just be that joining this forum has been their voice.plus as u said..u only joined this forum after this thread started as it seems many others have so it not a question of credibility..just the fact that the victims now have a platform and can speak up

I hope others will join and bring more facts to the surface...the panth needs to hear it and the panth needs to see these fakes punished to atlesst stop others from taking the same path of distracting Sikhs and doing beadbi of our history

By the way..he realises but in denial as are her other few followers as whilst they are stil

Around her..her lies are very convincing.. Until they realise they need to break from her..they will remain in this brainwashed state!

• 2 weeks later...

We are pleased to announce the 5 Singhs have been chosen and their will be a gathering over the next few days to ensure this couple get what they deserve. We have been shocked and appalled by the tactics used by this couple to cover up their lies.

Let's hope that this worthless couple don't begin accusing 5 pyaareh of being jhooteh panj as well if the results are not in there favour.

We wholeheartedly look forward exposing this couple and bring their identities before the world, we know so many of you have contacted us requesting their details as to warn people...but until the panj reach their final decision our hands are tied.

WATCH THIS SPACE.... :-)

Guest KopSingh

We are pleased to announce the 5 Singhs have been chosen and their will be a gathering over the next few days to ensure this couple get what they deserve. We have been shocked and appalled by the tactics used by this couple to cover up their lies.

Let's hope that this worthless couple don't begin accusing 5 pyaareh of being jhooteh panj as well if the results are not in there favour.

We wholeheartedly look forward exposing this couple and bring their identities before the world, we know so many of you have contacted us requesting their details as to warn people...but until the panj reach their final decision our hands are tied.

WATCH THIS SPACE.... :-)

sorry to sound dumb, but wat will these 5 singhs be doin 2 these 2 mugs? im not aware of this

sorry to sound dumb, but wat will these 5 singhs be doin 2 these 2 mugs? im not aware of this

5 Singhs (panj Piaare) are the ones to decide on what should be done about the mistakes made by this couple. Punishments have to be in place to stop this couple and other people from attacking sikhi again as this midlands couple have. Panj piaare will decide if the couples' practise have been anti-gurmat and what punishment to give for claiming to be mata bhag kaur, mian meer baba deep singh ji and all the other shaheeds names that they have used in the wrong way. Guru ji has been watching their show and now guruji in the saroop of the panj piaare will announce what will happen to these people. May the truth come out and may the panth learn to stay away from such pakhandis!

WJKK WJKF

Im not sure wat punishment they would give, and whether it would be enough, being in uk. The lady has 3 children, so wat would be appropiate. It makes me wonder, I hope she doesnt get told to do seva and th gurdwara, as this is what many people would yearn for that cannot not do it. And i dont see that as punishment. Its going be a hard decision I guess. Then its a vicious circle, there are others that cant do seva to improve their karm, but if they get that, they would be improving their karm, rather than getting punishment. This confuses me.

WJKK WJKF

Sorry if that sounded bad. But I didnt think what i was writing, I was thinking about myself that are unable to do seva. And see seva as a blessing. The Panj Pyareh will be correct in whatever they decide. My reply was in not in any way directed towards that way, just dont know how to write it.

The Panj Pyareh have the ultimate and only decision.