Sign in to follow this  
SachHiSach

Call To Sangat: Have You Been Effected By These People?

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Keeping in line with the rules of the forum. We are re-posting this message and keeping personal identities as gupt as possible but at the same time trying to reach to sangat who may have been effected or involved with a certain amritdhari couple who are based in the midlands around the Sandwell and Dudley area involved in anti-gurmat practises.

An investigation is being launched and we aim to provide a gupt service for individuals affected.

• Were you told by the bibi that she was Mata Bhag Kaur re-incarnated?
  • Were you told that your soul was a famous gursikh from sikh history (Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Kanaiya Ji) in a past life?
  • Your soul has come from a jatha/misl from either Guru Gobind Singh or Maharaja Ranjit Singh’s time?
  • Did the bibi say anything about her dasam duar being open and how she can read thoughts, minds, see into the future, past and present?
  • How people in your family are trying harming you/ are jealous of you?
  • Someone you know is doing black magic?
  • There are spirits in your house?

If any of the above applies to you then please get in touch via the following email address.

guptsevasach@gmail.com

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

P.S. Moderators, if this topic becomes a playground for personal attacks, name/shame etc, please delete all irrelevant replies and lock thread and make sticky if possible.

• Like 4

It is damaging to the panth what these people. They make people loose faith in Sikhs by their actions, and push some Sikhs into cynism by cheating them using the name of Sikhism.

If anyone is making money, conning or cheating people out of wealth using dirty tactics and using name of Sikhism then Sangat should not allow this.

The counter arguement to this would be our politicians are doing this all the time yet we allow them!

Hanji Pehnji this investigation is as a result of the thread you mentioned

We were made aware that they were many people affected, even sangat aboard, but are too scared to come forward.

This is a benti to such individuals to get in touch and share your experiences...without fear or intimidation.

As this matter is being escalated, it will only be a matter of time before the accused are exposed to the whole sikh panth...and we must respect the rules of Sikh Sangat...thank you for letting us use this platform to bring awareness

I live in the midlands, but havent come across this news its the first i have heard. Thanks for creating the awarness i will keep my eyes and ears open if i hear or see anything i will report it on here...

However i do recall there was a youtube video about an amritdhari couple in the smethwick area engaged in anti sikh activities not sure if thats related or is a seperate issue i maybe totally wrong.

VJKK VJKF!

i am disgraced at such actions as how can one call them self Baba Deep Singh who had a nitnem beyond what any of us today can imagine. Such a mahaan shaheeds aatma back on earth...someone will have a lot to answer for! And calling yourself mata Bhaag Kaur ji....what gives anyone this right?!NOTHING!

If a heavenly soul did get sent to earth, they wouldnt be revealing themselves to the world as the couple mentionned..as these souls remain gupt and do what vaheguru sends them down to do....no true such soul brags they are such...this is just a sign of haumai and ego and serious lack of respect for our sikh history!

Guru ji will bring the truth out. I will email details on the email address given...thankyou for starting this thread.

• Like 1

Akaalkaur84 Pehnji we understand your frustrations but please email us directly and try and keep personal stuff away from this thread.

how do people even get fooled by numpties like this...if they are baba deep singh and mata bhag kaur re-born...why dont they go fight dharam yudh and attain shaheedi !..they can set an examle for all of us...no?..i thought so

There are many pictures of this couple but if we publish them, we are revealing their identities and this thread will be closed,

As far as we know there is no YouTube video as such about them but they are not from Smethwick, it's the Sandwell and DUDLEY area...

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

No never. I avoid such people.

how do people even get fooled by numpties like this...if they are baba deep singh and mata bhag kaur re-born...why dont they go fight dharam yudh and attain shaheedi !..they can set an examle for all of us...no?..i thought so

Such people have no nitnem of their own and have no sharam that such mukt souls had immense kamaiee behind them..it's gone on for too long already now and they need to stop their nonsense preaching.the panth cannot sit back and tolerate it

• Like 2

There are many pictures of this couple but if we publish them, we are revealing their identities and this thread will be closed,

As far as we know there is no YouTube video as such about them but they are not from Smethwick, it's the Sandwell and DUDLEY area...

WaheGuru Ji why do we hesitate to speak the truth these days? Just generally , not aimed at you. We need to let the Sangat know, it's simple. There are already so many Paapi's out there that mislead Sikhs away from the real Sikhi. Just remeber we have to answer to Maharaj. Benti in your Charan, please do not hesitate to let the truth out. We are all one family and we wouldn't want any harm to come to any individual.

Maharaj Kirpa Karan.

Pull Chuk Maaf :waheguru: