Sign in to follow this  
SachHiSach

Call To Sangat: Have You Been Effected By These People?

Blimey :omg: Thats actually quite embarrasing. Trust me...........if other people (such as muslims and Hindus) read that they're not gonna think "oh my god that couple must be really evil". What they're actually gonna do is laugh their heads off at how patheticaly weak the once mighty fearless gursikhs are.

So seriously......you say the man is a gursikh. But surely one of the very definitions of a gursikh is that he is one without fear ?

Why do we care what others will think? Others follow their own path and can critize based on their belief system. If a Sikh gets lost in what others will think, then the Sikh will not practice Gurmat. I bet many Muslims laughed at the Khalsa Panth when they stuck Satguru Sri GuruTeg Bahadur Sahib Ji Maharaj in a small cage where Maharaj couldn't sit or stand. I bet many laughed at Bhai Kanhaiya for feeding the enemy and patching up their wounds, only to fight another day against Sikhs. Sikhi is a path above good and evil. The couple no doubt did wrong things, but there is always time and space given by Gurmat for people to admit to their mistakes and start practicing Sikhi again. Not resulting to violence is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of having Satguru's teachings engraved in you.

As Christians say, Jesus said over and over when he was being tortured, to forgive the people torturing him because they don't know. To see Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj in the person who is hurting you is a difficult task, but as Sikhs we must get to this level.

Why do we care what others will think? Others follow their own path and can critize based on their belief system. If a Sikh gets lost in what others will think, then the Sikh will not practice Gurmat. I bet many Muslims laughed at the Khalsa Panth when they stuck Satguru Sri GuruTeg Bahadur Sahib Ji Maharaj in a small cage where Maharaj couldn't sit or stand. I bet many laughed at Bhai Kanhaiya for feeding the enemy and patching up their wounds, only to fight another day against Sikhs. Sikhi is a path above good and evil. The couple no doubt did wrong things, but there is always time and space given by Gurmat for people to admit to their mistakes and start practicing Sikhi again. Not resulting to violence is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of having Satguru's teachings engraved in you.

I don't care what others think. I only know and care what I, as a Sikh think. And I, as a Sikh, tell others we are without fear. We laugh at death. We welcome hails of bullets with a smile. We fear nothing.

Usually, I don't go round telling them that we get oh so ever so terrified when we encounter someone strange that we lock ourselves in a room for 3 weeks afraid to open the door even for food.

Well West Lindon Singh, we ourselves thought alot of things before getting involved in this, but its very easy to label an amritdhari as weak etc etc until you personally experience this happening to you....until then u can only speculate on how strong and fearless you are until maharaj Ji puts you to test....

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖਿ ਝਗੜਾ ਪਾਵਣਾ ॥

Dont create a conflict by calling anyone bad. In Siri Asa ki Vaar too there is a Hukam that instructs us to not call anyone bad.

keep calm and carry on -- is the motto - no sikh would get effected by anything if we stil to the above hukham

• Like 1

ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ ਨ ਆਖਿ ਝਗੜਾ ਪਾਵਣਾ ॥

Dont create a conflict by calling anyone bad. In Siri Asa ki Vaar too there is a Hukam that instructs us to not call anyone bad.

keep calm and carry on -- is the motto - no sikh would get effected by anything if we stil to the above hukham

Beautiful and so true.

Let's not get distracted!the point is these people are doing wrong in the name and baana of sikhi and it's coming to an end.

Mental torture can lead to what these people have been thru so we can't say they are weak but innocent Gursikhs that trusted others Gursikhs who had other agenda than Sikhi and the truth in mind!

Fact is,from those videos the culprits had to pay for their ill doings and so will this couple as guru ji resides on the side of truth,not lies and manipulation.

We are all learning and no one is born perfect or the perfect Gursikh but when u go through something like this,it's probably only pushed toss affected to read more baani and become stronger as now those affected are coming forward to stop this.the weak ones are those...who thought they were going to get away with their antigurnat way of life and playing with Gursikhs' lives..they forgot that the true believers have guru Ji with them n those who call themselves mai Bhago n baba deep singh ji...well who's going to stand by them in the battle for justice?

akalkaur84 vs mai bhago - the final duel !! PLACE YOUR BETS

who will win i know Mai Bhago used to carry a weapon that was 50kg. Akal Kaur you ay gotta a chance.

akalkaur84 vs mai bhago - the final duel !! PLACE YOUR BETS

who will win i know Mai Bhago used to carry a weapon that was 50kg. Akal Kaur you ay gotta a chance.

Well none of us stand a chance With mata bhaag Kaur ji who was a dutiful bodyguard to Sri guru Gobind singh ji, but these fake claimants...well PAL 07...her own wont even stand by her for long! Mata Bhaag Kaur ji is a shaheed..and shaheed souls don't come back telling the world who they are!

Well West Lindon Singh, we ourselves thought alot of things before getting involved in this, but its very easy to label an amritdhari as weak etc etc until you personally experience this happening to you....until then u can only speculate on how strong and fearless you are until maharaj Ji puts you to test....

This whole thing highlights to me just how silly some sikhs have become. You can't blame that couple for this. They're just parasites feeding on the stupidity of many stupid sikhs. There will always be charlatans. There will always be bullies. Their will always be cheaters and tricksters. But they are not the stupid ones. The stupid ones are the ones stupid enough to fall for the tricks.

You say I won't know how it feels until I personally experience it. Well....you're right. And I won't personally go through it because I'm not stupid enough or gullible enough to put myself in such a pathetic position.

Look.....We are Sikhs. We have Guru Granth Sahib ji to answer all our questions and guide us through life. Thats the whole point of being a Sikh. We have no ned for rituals....we have no need for toothsayers, clairvoyants and superstition. Thats the very reason our forefathers walked away from the religion that has superstition, toothsayers and rituals. It is truly ironic how...now...300 years later, the members of that old religion our forefathers left have stopped believing in mumbo jumbo whereas we are going backwards and believing in more mumbo jumbo than them....partaking in more rituals than them...etc ?

Believe me.....most people will be just like me in that they will read this thread and be amazed. Amazed not at the activities of that couiple but amazed and surprised at how gullible, weak bodied and weak minded many sikhs have become.

This thread may have started as an attempt to expose the tricksters but all its really achieved is highlighted how weak in the mind many people with the appearance of gursikhs are.

• Like 2

Believe me.....most people will be just like me in that they will read this thread and be amazed. Amazed not at the activities of that couiple but amazed and surprised at how gullible, weak bodied and weak minded many sikhs have become.

These people claim to be baba deep singh or Mai Bhago and you say how can people be so gullible. We as a nation have always been gullible.

people believe these people the same way Namdharis beleive Bhai Ram singh will come back or some taksal Singhs Sant Bhindrawale will be back.

how different is this?

WJKK WJKF

Its easy to say to somebody they are weak, gullible and stupid. But the bottom line is this couple is wrong, and some will say those that got entrapped by them are wrong, but until somebody has experienced something like this or along simliar lines are th only ones that will understand.

For some life is such they see no future or there is no other way out, and they do not know how to deal with wahegurujis hukam.

Thus when one is very dukhi they will go to any extent to get inspiration "honsla" and a remedy.

I saw a couple like this at th gurdwara after new yrs and i had already read about this topic on here prior to seeing them. When i saw them i thought to myself if this is the couple in question, then they are goin about their daily lives with no remorse no shame.

I dont get to go to the gurdwara often, and just stood there looking at the lady, and laughed to myslf eh mai baago bandi. But to look at she is soo young, (if this is the same cple), and looks so warm and innocent, a nice lady actually, if nobody knew wats going on. Even her husband to look at, had something about his aura that was different. So i can understand why ppl get attracted to them, but i bet they dont realise until its gone too far as to wats happening. And i bet u they are intelligent and very decent ppl that fall for it, and then after they will think, how th hell they ever got in that situation.

They should defo be stopped from doing wat they are...i know this sort of stuff goes on with elders being pakhandis, but didnt realise how young they are, and how clever it is for somebody so young to brainwash ppl.

This is a very serious matter;may Guru je keep giving strength to the sevadars handling this situation.

To all those who say how could this happen/you wouldn't let it happen to you. Something like this isn't something a individual enters thinking/knowing they'll get abused mentally/emotionally etc. Its not till when your out the situation you realise what's happened and it can take YEARS before you realise and YEARS after that for you to come forward. That's if you have the strength to come forward because its so hard and can be very mentally draining. So to those making stupid unnecessary comments please avoid posting/think before you post. This isn't a bash at anyone just trying to point out how hard/difficult these things can be. May Guru je keep the sevadars in Chalidkala and may this couple get their punishment. Akaal

This is a very serious matter;may Guru je keep giving strength to the sevadars handling this situation.

To all those who say how could this happen/you wouldn't let it happen to you. Something like this isn't something a individual enters thinking/knowing they'll get abused mentally/emotionally etc. Its not till when your out the situation you realise what's happened and it can take YEARS before you realise and YEARS after that for you to come forward. That's if you have the strength to come forward because its so hard and can be very mentally draining. So to those making stupid unnecessary comments please avoid posting/think before you post. This isn't a bash at anyone just trying to point out how hard/difficult these things can be. May Guru je keep the sevadars in Chalidkala and may this couple get their punishment. Akaal

But how can it possibly happen to people like me...i.e Sikhs. We Sikhs know that people such as Mai Bhago achieved union with god on death. What possible reason could we possibly have for doubting the great ones and assume they were refused union by god and sent on the endles life cycle again ?

So...I state once again....this type of thing can never happen to strong or even reasonably strong Sikhs. This can only happen to extremely weak minded Sikhs.

I seem to have been brought up with a different sort of Sikhism to many here. My parents tought me from a young age how advanced and scientificaly perfect Sikhi is compared to other faiths. I was brought up to believe that Sikhi doesn't believe in the mumbo jumbo superstitious nonsense of other faiths. I have to say I'm astounded by some of the things I'm reading here. Its like I'm communicating with a gang of superstitious mumbo jumbo believing hindus.