Call To Sangat: Have You Been Effected By These People?

SachHiSach

Well West Lindon Singh, we ourselves thought alot of things before getting involved in this, but its very easy to label an amritdhari as weak etc etc until you personally experience this happening to you....until then u can only speculate on how strong and fearless you are until maharaj Ji puts you to test....

This whole thing highlights to me just how silly some sikhs have become. You can't blame that couple for this. They're just parasites feeding on the stupidity of many stupid sikhs. There will always be charlatans. There will always be bullies. Their will always be cheaters and tricksters. But they are not the stupid ones. The stupid ones are the ones stupid enough to fall for the tricks.

You say I won't know how it feels until I personally experience it. Well....you're right. And I won't personally go through it because I'm not stupid enough or gullible enough to put myself in such a pathetic position.

Look.....We are Sikhs. We have Guru Granth Sahib ji to answer all our questions and guide us through life. Thats the whole point of being a Sikh. We have no ned for rituals....we have no need for toothsayers, clairvoyants and superstition. Thats the very reason our forefathers walked away from the religion that has superstition, toothsayers and rituals. It is truly ironic how...now...300 years later, the members of that old religion our forefathers left have stopped believing in mumbo jumbo whereas we are going backwards and believing in more mumbo jumbo than them....partaking in more rituals than them...etc ?

Believe me.....most people will be just like me in that they will read this thread and be amazed. Amazed not at the activities of that couiple but amazed and surprised at how gullible, weak bodied and weak minded many sikhs have become.

This thread may have started as an attempt to expose the tricksters but all its really achieved is highlighted how weak in the mind many people with the appearance of gursikhs are.

Believe me.....most people will be just like me in that they will read this thread and be amazed. Amazed not at the activities of that couiple but amazed and surprised at how gullible, weak bodied and weak minded many sikhs have become.

These people claim to be baba deep singh or Mai Bhago and you say how can people be so gullible. We as a nation have always been gullible.

people believe these people the same way Namdharis beleive Bhai Ram singh will come back or some taksal Singhs Sant Bhindrawale will be back.

how different is this?

WJKK WJKF

Its easy to say to somebody they are weak, gullible and stupid. But the bottom line is this couple is wrong, and some will say those that got entrapped by them are wrong, but until somebody has experienced something like this or along simliar lines are th only ones that will understand.

For some life is such they see no future or there is no other way out, and they do not know how to deal with wahegurujis hukam.

Thus when one is very dukhi they will go to any extent to get inspiration "honsla" and a remedy.

I saw a couple like this at th gurdwara after new yrs and i had already read about this topic on here prior to seeing them. When i saw them i thought to myself if this is the couple in question, then they are goin about their daily lives with no remorse no shame.

I dont get to go to the gurdwara often, and just stood there looking at the lady, and laughed to myslf eh mai baago bandi. But to look at she is soo young, (if this is the same cple), and looks so warm and innocent, a nice lady actually, if nobody knew wats going on. Even her husband to look at, had something about his aura that was different. So i can understand why ppl get attracted to them, but i bet they dont realise until its gone too far as to wats happening. And i bet u they are intelligent and very decent ppl that fall for it, and then after they will think, how th hell they ever got in that situation.

They should defo be stopped from doing wat they are...i know this sort of stuff goes on with elders being pakhandis, but didnt realise how young they are, and how clever it is for somebody so young to brainwash ppl.

This is a very serious matter;may Guru je keep giving strength to the sevadars handling this situation.

To all those who say how could this happen/you wouldn't let it happen to you. Something like this isn't something a individual enters thinking/knowing they'll get abused mentally/emotionally etc. Its not till when your out the situation you realise what's happened and it can take YEARS before you realise and YEARS after that for you to come forward. That's if you have the strength to come forward because its so hard and can be very mentally draining. So to those making stupid unnecessary comments please avoid posting/think before you post. This isn't a bash at anyone just trying to point out how hard/difficult these things can be. May Guru je keep the sevadars in Chalidkala and may this couple get their punishment. Akaal

This is a very serious matter;may Guru je keep giving strength to the sevadars handling this situation.

To all those who say how could this happen/you wouldn't let it happen to you. Something like this isn't something a individual enters thinking/knowing they'll get abused mentally/emotionally etc. Its not till when your out the situation you realise what's happened and it can take YEARS before you realise and YEARS after that for you to come forward. That's if you have the strength to come forward because its so hard and can be very mentally draining. So to those making stupid unnecessary comments please avoid posting/think before you post. This isn't a bash at anyone just trying to point out how hard/difficult these things can be. May Guru je keep the sevadars in Chalidkala and may this couple get their punishment. Akaal

But how can it possibly happen to people like me...i.e Sikhs. We Sikhs know that people such as Mai Bhago achieved union with god on death. What possible reason could we possibly have for doubting the great ones and assume they were refused union by god and sent on the endles life cycle again ?

So...I state once again....this type of thing can never happen to strong or even reasonably strong Sikhs. This can only happen to extremely weak minded Sikhs.

I seem to have been brought up with a different sort of Sikhism to many here. My parents tought me from a young age how advanced and scientificaly perfect Sikhi is compared to other faiths. I was brought up to believe that Sikhi doesn't believe in the mumbo jumbo superstitious nonsense of other faiths. I have to say I'm astounded by some of the things I'm reading here. Its like I'm communicating with a gang of superstitious mumbo jumbo believing hindus.

Not everyone is strong or even reasonably strong in their Sikhi and therein lies the crux of this 'debate'. There are people who are born into religious families and therefore have always known the basics and more. There are those who have some exposure and know the basics and there's those who may know very little. There are also those who have taken the time to delve into Sikhi and thus have built strong foundations, but again a newcomer or someone with little exposure wouldnt have this foundation.

If people from the last two categories start to delve into Sikhi and happen to meet with this couple in question and are 'lead up the garden path', whose fault is it? The 'victim' for not knowing more about Sikhi even though they may just have started learning? Yes, there are plenty like you who won't fall for their tricks, but there are just as many who may not be as knowlegdable in Sikhi as you, I personally don't think it's fair to label that newcomer/less knowledgeable person as gullable and stupid.

On the flip side I agree there may be seasoned sikhs who have been caught up in all this, but again without knowing their circumstances it's hard and unfair to pass comment on them.

Different people are at different places in their Sikhi, and if a convincing person, who not only looks the part but seems to do everything in line with gurmat on the surface comes your way, how do you really know what's going on under the surface until you're exposed to it.

I have come across the couple a number of times many years ago at Gurmat camps and workshops for young Sikhs, going by their appearance and contribution at those events, they came across as a young chardikala couple. It is now many years later that I have come to know about their 'other' activities and I wonder how many people may have become easily involved with them due to their presence at camps and other Sikh youth events (I say MAY have become involved as I don't know what's actually going on).

I cannot comment on the actual couple as I've not had any personal experiences with them.

As daft as it may seem, or as silly or gullible some people may come across as, isn't it our duty to have some daya for these people who have been messed around in the name of Sikhi, and if there is evidence against those who have been accused then to do something about it. We jump up and down when a kathakar comes along who is accused of leading people astray etc, is this really any different?

Honestly...ive seen what effect this couple have had on my friend and my friend is not a gullible gursikh! they managae to screw with sane peoples heads from what ive seen. No one can say 'this would never happen to me' as we all have to remain in hukam and where guru mahraj keep us all.

As someone has said above, no one says 'hmmm today I fancy going to a fake couple who can brainwash me and tell me some exciting stuff that no one else can!'

The only wrong ones here are those that are telling people they are Mata Bhag Kaur and Mian Mir and so fourth...and those opposing this are assuming that the victims ever believed this crap.....if these gursikhs had believed it, they wouldnt be fighting against it.

Most likely..this couple do not come out with their 'mata Bhag Kaur and Mian Meer' talk until a long time after showing fake love to their victims...and when they think they have got them on side...start telling them all these lies, which is when the victims probably back off. And from my friends experience, this is one thing the female in the couple does not like as no one can possibly tell her shes lying or that shes wrong! Gursikhs arent gullible as some are making out on this thread...the victims are probably just good natured people who do not see bad in others and just try to practice what guru nanak dev ji has taught about the path of love....the wrong ones are those that abuse this trust and love and are bad naming the sacrifices made by those in our rich history

MY POINT HERE IS: its easy to say the victims are weak and not Gursikhs that Guru Gobind Singh ji taught us all to be, but if anything...its the fake bana wearing and HUGE dastar tying liars, that are hiding behind a cover and are not the kind that Guru Gobind Singh ji made us!

I totally agree with West London Singh, you have the same thinking as me! :D

Its not rocket science to work out when someone is telling you somthing impossible no matter what level of sikhism your at... its like someone saying they got magical powers and that they can cure any illness...

Why turn to humans for guidence on anything sikhi related? Obviously the main issue is money and power for these people and if sikhs were strong they wouldnt even listen to them... People like that target the weak because they know they are not strong enough so they hit the weak spots. You cannot be affected by anything if you have the knowledge...

Looks can be decieving anyone can dress up for show doesnt make them a religious person old saying by mothers never speak to strangers... you only get led into traps if your lacking in knowledge and concepts of your own religion just goes to show what extream measures some people will go to...

They're far from victims-if she believes she is mata bhag kaur..she aint no victim, but a clever fake who is just trying to make money off others. it happens when u get so used to sitting at home and not working because work is 'boring'! What happened to Guru Nanak Dev jis teaching of 'kirat di kamaee'? They are totally anti-sikh in what they are doing and the bottomline is guru ji is watching and we all have to pay for the pain we cause others...which is worse when you are distracting people off the path of sikhi by being so fake and full of lies...yet this couple themselves have said at a camp talk that the worst thing you can do is hurt someones feelings...this couple are hurting many peoples feelings as well as bad naming sikhi. I cant see guru ji being too happy about it all!