Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib

waheguru12345

It is not something to jump up and down about BUT we should not sit with our backs to Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. I think most sikhs are aware of this but sometimes mistakes happen.

It is important to have love and respect for your Guru. We should have some peh.

Please refrain from sitting with your back to Maharaj when in their Darbar.

Just an example of Great Gursikhs that many look upto:

http://www.babanandsinghsahib.org/sggs/back.htm

There are many other Gursikhs throughout history who have told us to see Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Jaagdi Jot. Even todays Gursikhs tell us the same.

Was it not Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj who slept on the floor whilst letting Guru Granth Sahib Ji rest on their own bed.

Sachseeker ji i would rather listen to them than todays educated sikhs who are trying to mislead people.

^^i agree with you that in a Darbar that no one should have their back to guru Granth sahib. But why are u saying that that guy is saying that that guy is spreading misinformation in Sikhi? Are u saying that Guru Nanak dev Ji was wrong? I was once in Harmindar sahib and one man was sitting on the parkima with his feet towards Harmindar sahib, and another person got really angry at him. Didn't Guru Nanak Ji fight against this very thing? What is your argument against that?

Who is saying what guy is spreading misinformation?

I don't see anything on this thread that says Guru Nanak Dev Ji was wrong.

Why didn't you ask the guy at Harmandir Sahib these questions? Why are you asking us on here? I am sure he would have answered your questions.

Like Sarabha Panjab has said deal with the thing there and then.

Brother/Sister I haven't got any argument. Please read my previous post where examples are given. I follow what people greater than me tell me. I am not here to argue.

Not everything has to fit into boxes.