Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib

waheguru12345

Veerji/bhenji please forgive me if I misunderstood. You said that "educated Sikhs were spreading misinformation" Sachseeker said that no matter where u sit your back is towards God. I thought for some reason you were disagreeing with this, I'm very sorry that I had misread.

Also, Beginner, did I say that Mecca was greater? Guru Nanak Ji used Mecca to support his claim, not me.

Have you heard of the sakhi when guru nanak dev ji went to mecca and the mullah asked him to not point his feet at the khaba.

In your words please tell us what a khaba is and what is inside the khaba. Is the Khaba the Sirgun Saroop of Sri Vaheguru ji Maharaj and if you say it is, then how so, does Gurbani tell you the Khaba is?

God is every where.

Yes Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj is every in Nirgun Saroop, but not in Sirgun Saroop. Can you tell me where Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj was when there was no creation?

Guru is shabad the guru granth sahib is a vehicle to deliver it.

Sri Vaheguru ji Maharaj has taken up the Sirgun Saroop of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj so you can't say Maharaj is different than Satguru.

Do you think you are doing beadbi of guru granth sahib when sitting at home as Im sure your back will be to a guru granth sahib somewhere in the world.

At home a person does not have Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, so the back is not pointed at Maharaj presence in the Sirgun Saroop.

Please take the time out to learn from Gursikhs the difference between Sirgun and Nargun Saroop of Maharaj. Also just to give you more relevant information. Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj gave Charn Di Pahul from his feet. Dhan Dhan Dhan Sirgun Saroop of Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj. :biggrin2:

Sitting with your back toward Guru Sahib is wrong and total disrespect. Not only is it disrespect, but the person that commits such acts or says the act is not wrong, does not understand Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is not a book, but the living TrueGuru that sits on the throne and blesses the Sikh who has faith (sharda) with the eyes to see the TrueGuru sitting on his throne giving out his blessing.

Listen to Sri Sukhmani Sahib da paat to bring some humility and understanding in your lives. The King of Kings the Master of all the Father of all the Husband of all has taken up the form as Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, bow before him and understanding is attained.

Veerji/bhenji please forgive me if I misunderstood. You said that "educated Sikhs were spreading misinformation" Sachseeker said that no matter where u sit your back is towards God. I thought for some reason you were disagreeing with this, I'm very sorry that I had misread.

Also, Beginner, did I say that Mecca was greater? Guru Nanak Ji used Mecca to support his claim, not me.

I mean to say, brother/sister, that feet toward Mecca is not as bad as back to our Guru Ji because our Guru Ji is so much greater than Mecca and what it contains. We can't use that Sakhi to support this.

I think you should spend less time arguing and debating. It seems misunderstanding is very important here.

If you think it is ok to sit with your back to Guru Granth Sahib Ji because God is everywhere then i would love to have what you are on.

shameful that in hall full of sangat no one told em to sort it out

Dhunda talks big, but his actions are no where to be found. Dhunda says he respect Maharaj a lot, but this shows he is all talk and is only into katha to make money. Causing contraversies makes a person more money, so its cunning marketing ideas hes using to make money.

Did I say it was ok to sit with your back toward Sri Guru Granth Sahib? Read my first post, where I explicitly agreed with you in this matter. Sachseeker pointed out the Sakhi, and you said, Sikhs are spreading misinformation, which I took to mean that you disagreed with this Sakhi/ thought it was false. I was debating THAT

Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Guru, which must be respected at all times. Sikhs bow to the Guru and not face their backs. God is everywhere, however, the Guru's teachings are within Guru Granth Sahib ji.

I mean sure these Sikhs were not aware at their disrespect. If someone told them, I'm sure they would've move. Mistakes do happen.