Did Anyone Got/Know Someone Who Got Some Ruhani Power / Sidhi From Bhagti

scooter

I know people from who have got sidhi from hindu mantras and tantras.

I want to know is there anyone who has got these powers from Gurbani. I know we should not delve into these as these are gaiast sikhi but sometimes these powers come automatically to people.

So if someone would like to share some experiences

Gurbanee has all the power beyond our thinking.

The occult powers attained by sadhus, dont concern Gursikhs. They are such low level powers and its highly important to not dwell in them. Gursikhs have akaal shakti and are beyond ridhi sidhi

Guest who cares

Who cares about powers when god is all around us- He's everything we see and everything we don't, He has no image or form- stop ignoring these facts.

Witches and wizards have these siddhis, satanists/dark wizards, witches have these siddhis, so who caaares- what makes us different is seeing God in everything/everyone.

Guest chaplian

my partner is able to read peoples mind. She is very simran minded and did about 12 hours a day and within 3 weeks, she was able to obtain this sidhi. but as this is gupt she wont mind me telling people. as simran is good, so mabye if you do simran for 12 hours a day for 3 weeks and see what happens to you and let the sangat know if you got far in these 3 weeks..will appreciate.

Guest chaplian

To the OP 'scooter'

Have you began to do the 12 hour a day of simran i suggested??

If not then this thread is worthless, I suggest you take the advice, and actually try doing 12 hours of simran a day, wherever and whenever, always try to aim to get 12 hours and for 3 weeks, you will see a change. As this is gupt, I will also share that I have used want my partner told me, and now I am ten fold further than before. The initial aim was to get these siddhis which is wrong, however, as I began to jap more simran, I forgot all my desires. I began with only 8 hours for 5 days, and then increased it to 10 hours for the next 5 days. After the 1st 5 days, I forgot the aim I was doing simran for (powers) and then have become so immersed in simran and all desires seem to be fading. I feel so happy, and now my marriage and job and all is going so well. After the 10 days of this, I did obtain siddhis, however, now I have no care for them as I am starting to realise the true aim of this simran. To realise God. I hope some people try some of this even for the 5 days and post back to tell how their experience was.

Guest Amarjit

how can you fit in some much time for simran when u work and have children ? what siddhis did you get after 10 days.....

it can be dangerous as guru jee says ridh sidh sab moh hai, but i guess sometimes easier to have aim..maybe?