Did Anyone Got/Know Someone Who Got Some Ruhani Power / Sidhi From Bhagti

scooter

Naam is the Truth, is a frequnecy of balanced Gyan that vibrates throughout the universe, it is Everything which is Really Nothing.

First u need to Speak the Truth, Never tell a lie, not even a white lie. This is the first rule. Without this, u can't move forward.

There is Nothing outside of the tenple.of your body in this khel- everything comes from Within u. Relax and listen to the anhad naad, the ringing sound u hear when its quiet and ur relaxed. It is symbolic of the truth- symbolic beçause in the Truth, there is no sound, only frequnecy- listening to it, u learn gyan which is never ending.

Relax, listen and let go-let the samadhi take u. What u learn in samadhi, take with u in ur daily life. Stay grounded in the Truth throughout the day no matter what life throws at u or what losers try n make u believe- don't react in the 5 theives.

When you do simran which is intense and you progress along this path then these Ridhi/Sidhies come to you automatically. It is not that some people go looking for them or try to obtain then, it is part of the path. As you progress along this path then you automatically obtain these powers even if you are not looking for them.

Some people will do paath/simran for a desired outcome, some may do it to get these Ridhi/Sidhis but some only do it for the love of their Guru but they still have to travel down the same path and they will get these powers. The secret is to not to get engrossed in them. Many will stop at this stage and will play with the gifts they have obtained and alas they progress no further.

I think the word "powers" has connotations to it that do not lend too well to what we are talking about, we could say gifts from God.

Writing them or saying then out look sounds a little silly because we associate them will super heroes etc but the reality is that they do exist and as you progress further along this path the gifts/powers get fantastical, to say them out loud would sound silly, but it is true.

i was coming back from India, i arrived at the Amitsar airpoprt on my own. I was 4 hours early. I did nitnem then and then when we got onto my flight back to the UK. I earler went to Darbar Sahib and asked for safe return to UK. I had nothing to eat 36 hours prior arriving and ate nothing therefater.

I read all of Sundar Gutka about 8 times. I had an amazing avastha for there is no words to describe. My mind and its ego and thoughts were replaced with immense peace which lasted for quite a long while. Everyone was looking at me with amazement. I cant describe the immense peaceful state of mind. It was like my mind was being absorbed into something full of super powerfullness and yet it was peaceful aswell as a feeling if immense shakti. people tried to talk to me but i just ignored them. I didnt even look at them i was completely absorbed in bliss. When i arrived at Birmingham Airport i wished my family never came to collect me and that i could go to a forrest and remain in sehaj. I have learnt this was opening of the dasam dwar

its an amazing awasta but sadly the relatives and friends , this maya pulls you down soon , thats the bad part

• 11 months later...
Guest jaswinder

my partner is able to read peoples mind. She is very simran minded and did about 12 hours a day and within 3 weeks, she was able to obtain this sidhi. but as this is gupt she wont mind me telling people. as simran is good, so mabye if you do simran for 12 hours a day for 3 weeks and see what happens to you and let the sangat know if you got far in these 3 weeks..will appreciate.

Guest jaswinder

To the OP 'scooter'

Have you began to do the 12 hour a day of simran i suggested??

If not then this thread is worthless, I suggest you take the advice, and actually try doing 12 hours of simran a day, wherever and whenever, always try to aim to get 12 hours and for 3 weeks, you will see a change. As this is gupt, I will also share that I have used want my partner told me, and now I am ten fold further than before. The initial aim was to get these siddhis which is wrong, however, as I began to jap more simran, I forgot all my desires. I began with only 8 hours for 5 days, and then increased it to 10 hours for the next 5 days. After the 1st 5 days, I forgot the aim I was doing simran for (powers) and then have become so immersed in simran and all desires seem to be fading. I feel so happy, and now my marriage and job and all is going so well. After the 10 days of this, I did obtain siddhis, however, now I have no care for them as I am starting to realise the true aim of this simran. To realise God. I hope some people try some of this even for the 5 days and post back to tell how their experience was.