Did Anyone Got/Know Someone Who Got Some Ruhani Power / Sidhi From Bhagti

scooter

To the OP 'scooter'

Have you began to do the 12 hour a day of simran i suggested??

If not then this thread is worthless, I suggest you take the advice, and actually try doing 12 hours of simran a day, wherever and whenever, always try to aim to get 12 hours and for 3 weeks, you will see a change.

This thread cannot be worthless as others may be willing to follow your advise too. thanks.

I too sort of know what is going to happen through dreams but never believe it. Then when it happens - I just say OK Waheguru - I accept your hukam. It has continued since the last 20 years.

Well mine have only just started. I suffered from a reoccuring dream as a Child, Akaal Purkh's protection (since I upped the amount of prayers i do) has helped me stop them. These dreams occurred once or twice for me. Never regularly, honestly glad to be honest. The Concept of premonition scares me. Akaal Purkh works in thy own way.

I heard and agree with it that when the soul is more pure than affected by the 5 thieves that one gets visions via dreams, a kind of pre-notification. Some people get ahankar when this happens and lose the gift, rather to stay humble.

I don't think im all that pure lol. Very flawed, dunno about the Bhaji above but I am aware spiritually enlightened beings are able to see into the future regularly. Some of us Paapi might be blessed by the Divine father every now and then. Before my birth my dad spoke of a Sant that predict some pretty scarily accurate things about me. Even predicted I would be a guy and everything.

@Keeping it real ji, I don't think everybody is making out they have them, it's a discussion only from what knowledge they have.

There's also a difference between Akaal shaktis and ridhi sidhi. So you enlighten us on what they are ji, as sounds like you have some knowledge.

ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਸਭੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਨ ਵਸੈ ਮਨਿ ਆਇ ॥ रिधि सिधि सभु मोहु है नामु न वसै मनि आइ ॥ Riḏẖ siḏẖ sabẖ moh hai nām na vasai man ā▫e.

Riches and miracles are all worldly attachment and hence the Name come not to abide in the mind.

SGGS Ang 593

• 3 weeks later...