Bhindra Walla ?

ok hello guys i live in delhi but every one knows about bhindra walla some call him at saint

and some as terrorist in punjab i have seen his many posters on shops even on a building near golden temple a really big poster that u can see from amritsar golden temple entrance gate

so my friends told me he was a terrorist he wanted to make khalistan bla bla bla.............

but

some of other friends think of him as a hero wear his tshirts etc

can some one tell the truth thank u

Vjkk Vjkf!

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale is a true saint soldier! They fought for righteousness. Their nitnem and kamaiee was beyond what u n I can imagine. Propaganda can twist fighting for the right cause into terrorism but as a Sikh...we need to find out what they did for the good of others before agreeing With others' views.

Sant jis speeches say it all which are available online.they woke a sleeping community to stand up for the right cause and to follow what guru Gobind Singh Ji commanded for his Gursikh to be - a saint soldier.

Vjkk Vjkf!

ok hello guys i live in delhi but every one knows about bhindra walla some call him at saint

and some as terrorist in punjab i have seen his many posters on shops even on a building near golden temple a really big poster that u can see from amritsar golden temple entrance gate

so my friends told me he was a terrorist he wanted to make khalistan bla bla bla.............

but

some of other friends think of him as a hero wear his tshirts etc

can some one tell the truth thank u

Everybody has got an opinion on him. You should read up on history and understand both sides and then make your own mind up as to what he was/wasnt

He was a great Gursikh with clear ideas of how things should and shouldn't be done.

Past generations have done a pretty poor job of explaining - to lay people such as myself - who exactly he was, and what exactly he stood for, hence the confusion about whether he is a "good" or "bad" guy.

Supporters love showing us pictures of him holding his AK-47 and the belt of bullets but what about his spiritual beliefs and his immense wisdom? Have we reduced him to a Che Guevara figure, i.e. a cool-looking adornment on t-shirts but whose message isn't being heeded?

Such a figure should not be defamed or dismissed so casually as he is amongst the Sikh masses. Learn about him and about those difficult times of the 70s and 80s. Understand the political and social situation of the time, but be careful not to dismiss the spiritual aspects as well. Then make up your mind either way. Just don't let others influence your opinion of him whether it be positive or negative.

Growing up in the US I was also confused as to who he really was. Some

People in gurdwara loved him and others were. Ambivalent. What you have to know is history is written by the victors, and, as much as I hate to admit it, India won in the 80's. After reading mug about him and listening to his speeches, it instantly became clear to me that Bhindranwale Ji ea a great man, doing great things for Sikhi.

Yes, he made some controversial decisions by staying in the Akal Takht, but everything he did he did for Sikhi.

Operation Blue Star wasn't really an operation against Bhinranwale as the government wants u to believe. They entered Darbar Sahib not to kill a man, but to crush the very spirit of Sikhi. They have made Bhindranwale into a monster to justify it. Did you know he ate langar on the roof of a building every day, with clear space around him, where a sniper could have easily taken him out?

Bhindranwale was a great man. Do some reading on Sikhi from independent sources and you will see

Dhan Dhan Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale - The symbol of truth

A true Gursikh, only under the control of only Sache Patshah Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Research for your self about what happened in 84 - you will come to the same conclusion.

For non Sikh views (books) i recommend "the gallant defender" by A Darshi (a hindu) and "Fighting for Faith and Nation" by cynthia mahmood (name spelling might be incorrect).

I would also like to add, my family grew up with views against Sant Ji as they were conditioned to think that way by the indian propaganda machine, now, they know better.