Sangat Tv Showing Bangra Live

Gurooo

Today Sangat TV have opened a new studio in Paris, they held an akhand path and showed the bhog live.

Now in a different room what do they decide to show after? BHANGRA!!

Loud Panjabi music with bhangra dancers live on a SIKH CHANNEL are they for real?

I was going to print screen it, but it finished before i could. Did anybody else catch this stupid act??

Thats disgraceful! I think we should contact them to communicate our dissaproval http://sangattelevis...rg/Contact.aspx

Also, apparently there was a show on lohri the other day, does anyone know what they were talking about? I hope they were not promoting useless pagan rituals that Sikhi forbids.

Good luck with getting any response from Sangat TV. I still haven't got anything back regarding an email I sent to them about the promotion of Dehadhari sects on their channel.

Ironically, on Friday 13 Jan around 7pm Sangat TV dedicated a useless hour discussion to Ladies Lohri activities whilst Sikh Channel did a show of the Battle of Muktsar at the same time. Sometimes Sangat TV simply lose the plot...