Eat Non Halal Meat ( Jhatka) Or Not?

Mrkhalsa007

VJKK VJKF Ji, what about people who used to eat meat before amrit shakh, also i think it's ok theres alot of gursikhs that eat it , but its your choice at the end of the day what you choose also i hope gursikhs are more open about it theres not alot but Sikh channel presenter is open about it i support it aswell

VJKK VJKF Ji, what about people who used to eat meat before amrit shakh, also i think it's ok theres alot of gursikhs that eat it , but its your choice at the end of the day what you choose also i hope gursikhs are more open about it theres not alot but Sikh channel presenter is open about it i support it aswell

sorry singh. You video seemed barbaric and wrong with shabad in the back ground.

Dont eat meat at all you dont NEED it to survive... My opinion i wouldnt want to eat jhatka meat i view that video as a horrible act on defencless animail who has no idea he is for lunch... Even if they did serve it in india i wouldnt eat it... I believe everything in the world has a right to live and death should only occur in Gods will and not some human who wants a piece of meat which later will become faeces so really it comes down to taste on the tongue..

Just to add do they carry out this act?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/9119-forum-rules-guidelines/
Meat: SikhSangat.com holds an Anti-Meat stand. We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion ever since 2001. If you do a search on the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum.