How Can I Stop Myself From Looking At Girls

scooter

WJKK WJKF

saad sangat ji please help. I can't stop myself from looking at Girls. Before becoming gurskih i had no knowledge about sikhi so i used to have girl friends. That habit is so much delved into me that although i don't approach girls or talk to them. but i can't stop myself from looking. I know its bad but i can't stop. When ever i look at beautiful girl , i feel so much relaxed and good. Its very good feeling.

I have also asked some Gurskihs and they told me that look at them like sisters. But i tell you frankly mind won't accept that.

It works if Girl is not good looking but when i see beautiful Girl then mind wont accept that. Its not that i have bad thoughts in my mind for Girls but i just feel good by looking at beautifuil girls like i feel happy when i see beautiful cars , houses and fell like looking again and again. But i won't give any excuse for that. I can't stop myself.

What should i do

Guest ssingh_klf_

WJJK WJKF

if you want to stop looking at girls ask your self what do you see in that girl ? what is so good about her ? doesshe use make up and other stuff to make herselflook more beautful andmostly all the girls cut there hair and use make up to make them selves look beautiful thats not original beauty and obiviuosly thats not inner beauty what if that girl is so beautiful but has an very evil heart just wants money and will kill even family members for money . I kind of hate some of the girls that cut there hair and use make up because we as sikhs were not suppose to alter the body and look at these people lining up at salons and haircut places im not saying this that all girls do this only the ones that have knowledge and use it dont do this and if you see girls just look down and look somewhere else it'll probably be hard and consider every girl your sister would you look at your sister like that

Guest normal_singh

Its the way your brain works and the psychology behind it brother ! :)

I am not saying be a kaami and have sex with girls frivolously , but the thing is you are a heterosexual guy .

So , its obvious you find girls attractive . Sikhi only says no to kaam , not to attraction towatds girls ..

Guest eternal_dharma

scooter ji, if you want to stop looking at girls, then maybe it is best for you do give up grihast jeevan and either become a sadhu or become a Singh that lives in the dals. Either way you shall be away from regular civilization and able to concentrate on other matters.

Its your choice! :biggrin2:

Even if i close my eyes that wont make others to close their eyes. and I am not talking bad about girls. Even on Television also i also tend to see biollywood movie heroines to see etheir beauty. I mean their wallapapers etc. Its not about dirty thinking but about eyes looking to see beauty. Even if i am alone in room i want that i should have no urge to see the photos of beautiful girls /wallapers etc.

Get married. That is the best solution to this problem. In earlier generations people got married earlier as a result this wasn't a big problem, now this is a problem because people put marriage off to their late 20s and even 30s as a result their eyes start wandering towards the direction of women.

marriage at the age of about 18-20 was normal not so long ago, now boys and girls are into their 30s. This is not good for the future of the panth.

Very true. In fact I think this is also the best solution for the promiscuous behavior of our youth especially our girls who date Muslim boys. Just get them married at a younger age and problem solved. It is very natural for boys and girls at that age wanting to get into a relationship as a result they search for and get BF and GF for themselves and put Khay at the heads of their perents. Instead of that, wouldn't it be better to just get a husband and wife for them? It is very unnatural for humans to marry at late 20s and 30s. We need to come back to the basics of our religion and traditions.