Grooming Program Cancelled!

conservatism is killing our community brother?....more like politcally correct liberal hippie flower power views are killing our people...conservatism is the light at the end of the tunnel..

No it isn't, this conservatism is what prevents our people from even openly talking about certain problems we face, let alone creating solutions for them.

No it isn't, this conservatism is what prevents our people from even openly talking about certain problems we face, let alone creating solutions for them.

sikh conservatism is perfect as sikhi is perfect...punjabi conservatism is imperfect as the punjabi culture is imperfect...by conserving the sikh beliefs and values society itself will perfect itself...however there are aspects of the punjabi culture that in the giuse of sikh values and traditions which are disgusting and backward...these views are causing extreme liberal reformist mentality to form which gives rise to anti sikh views and to views which have damaging effects on our panth....liberal western upbringing on sikh yoth has failed...when large portions of your young people are growing up to hate their heritage and identity..then you know liberalism hasnt worked..

sikh conservatism is perfect as sikhi is perfect...punjabi conservatism is imperfect as the punjabi culture is imperfect...by conserving the sikh beliefs and values society itself will perfect itself...however there are aspects of the punjabi culture that in the giuse of sikh values and traditions which are disgusting and backward...these views are causing extreme liberal reformist mentality to form which gives rise to anti sikh views and to views which have damaging effects on our panth....liberal western upbringing on sikh yoth has failed...when large portions of your young people are growing up to hate their heritage and identity..then you know liberalism hasnt worked..

Okay, when I said our conservatism is failing us, I didn't suggest that we replace it with western liberalism. Rather we need to create more a Sikhi aligned liberal society, one that encompasses Sikhs AND nonSikhs. People who want to practice AND those who don't. In all of this, the primacy of Sikh values need to be promoted in a 'non-in your face' way to the masses.

Okay, when I said our conservatism is failing us, I didn't suggest that we replace it with western liberalism. Rather we need to create more a Sikhi aligned liberal society, one that encompasses Sikhs AND nonSikhs. People who want to practice AND those who don't. In all of this, the primacy of Sikh values need to be promoted in a 'non-in your face' way to the masses.

yes i agree with that...my apologies..i thought you were refering to western liberal ideology...which is a massive failure...and a curse to any nation/people who adopt it

• 2 weeks later...