Dhunda Insults Sri Darbas Sahib, No One Cares. Leno Mentions It That Everone Goes Nuts

WJKK WJKF

Both are just as bad, Look at Leno's prrevious racist offensive remarks towards sikhs. i.e. referrring to us as DIAPER HEADS,, this guy aswell as Dhunda need to be slapped back into place.....

I dont think this a reaction in way, shape or form as Leno has previous form. If someone called you a diaper head would you be cool with it ???

maaf karna i meant *over reaction'

In Punjab no one knows about dhundha.It is outside in countries like Canada some sikh organizations are going overboard to

welcome this heretic.

In USA there was an advertisement by so called paper tiger American Gurudwara parbandhak committee in favour of

dhundha.This was taken out by one Jaswant hothi and supported by likes of jandi and rehsam of akali dal mann. They

know nothing about gurmat. We should be on alert as these people may in invite him here. Already a great gurnindak

Gurbax gulshan was in san jose Gurudwara sahib a week back.

Guest KopSingh

wat did dhunda say and do, can some 1 explain? please no video links, i cant b asked to watch a LONG video in panjabi, jus an explanation of wat he did? if he did seriously insult harmandar sahib, then he shud b executed atleast. a lot of ppl are sayin hes an amazing pracharik. also is he for or against khalistan? coz i seen a vid on youtube, hes in a gurdwara with khalistan logos everywher, yet ppl r callin him a congress/rss agent.

wat did dhunda say and do, can some 1 explain? please no video links, i cant b asked to watch a LONG video in panjabi, jus an explanation of wat he did? if he did seriously insult harmandar sahib, then he shud b executed atleast. a lot of ppl are sayin hes an amazing pracharik. also is he for or against khalistan? coz i seen a vid on youtube, hes in a gurdwara with khalistan logos everywher, yet ppl r callin him a congress/rss agent.

It will be better if you watch the video yourself where he bad mouthed kirtan from Harmandir sahib.

http://www.sikhsanga...sh/page__st__20

Singhs kaurs here, please phone Dashmesh darbar committee members and ask them why they are entertaining Dhunda despite the fact he had insulted Darbar Sahib's kirtan.

This is so true. Isn't the reaction to Leno an over exaggeration? Especially when Dhunda said something that was thousand times worse and he is being given gold medals?

JayLeno.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7crMju4KLTD2eZYyc-TKW2Nkm1T42Fsui1tmEpG6z05i2xMbk9so5w6hUzqSQTyc3er11e64uKF85cvy3ca5V7vyctlMYyyxmII657q6tDN-4o7-15koVCPVoAE3wW2nkfGY5x65WND22YPg2zxi5F13anhNsFB4tuGDc9b5_k91VWUbleNZFi02VpQAo4ve9FNhgZmo6Wn2r5wW4TcWh5KKx--Dhg%3D%3D&attredirects=0

Sooo true.. Shows the stupid mentality of our apnay loog

It promotes Darbar Sahib free. Will get people coming towards Sikhi.

sorry to sound dumb, but what filty verses is this mug referring to? is it the dasam granth prostitute verses? if so, OH DEAR :doh:

They never talk straight. This is what he means but is scared to say it openly.