OPEN YOUR EYES

Guest rsingh

Guest rsingh

Please note I recived the following as part of an attachment to an e-mail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPEN YOUR EYES

FACTS

• 256 Sikh girls were converted to Islam in 2001. This excludes cases, which are unknown. (In 2004 the figure is estimated to be a lot higher than 2001)

• In the last 7 years, 66 Sikh girls have been converted to Islam, taken to Pakistan, their passports taken off them and sold as prostitutes. (This is not a myth, Scotland Yard have a ‘Forced Marriage Unit’ set up by the Home Office who are also aware of this!)

• A scheme set up known as ‘K to K’ (Kaur to Khan) pays Muslim youth £7,000 for each Sikh girl they convert to Islam.

• A leaflet titled ‘A message to Muslim youth’ was privately circulated a few years ago encouraging Muslim youth to convert Sikh girls. It stated:

“It is easy to take the Sikh girls out on a date as they generally like a good drink and from there gradually they can be brought into Islam.”

• Muslims recently stated nationally that they plan to make the UK into an Islamic state by 2025.

• Muslims who convert Sikh girls claim that Islam believes in equality amongst men and women, however the Koran states:

“And if there are not two men (available for witnesses), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her.” (2:282)

WHY ARE YOUR SISTERS BEING CONVERTED?

Your sisters are converted to Islam because they date Muslim guys. The Muslim guys pamper our vulnerable sisters with gifts. Gradu

ally she is brainwashed and falls in ‘love’. She is told of the so-called advantages of being a Muslim and the so-called disadvantages of being a Sikh. In some cases black magic is used to psychologically torment our sisters. Eventually it leads to marriage; therefore the girl converts to Islam and abandons her princess (Kaur) status and her family. All this goes on while her brothers are too busy fighting amongst each other at bhangra gigs and her parents are too busy working!

HOW CAN IT BE PREVENTED?

Please do not be misled into believing that the Muslim guy you are dating is ‘different’. The majority of cases start from when a Muslim guy dates a Sikh girl. By the time you know it, the Sikh girl converts. If the Muslim guy claims to be in love then why doesn’t he convert to Sikhism? Many of our sisters have fell into this trap and have ruined their lives. Sometimes there’s no turning back…prevention is better than cure!

Education is the key to preventing this ‘Islamification’. Most of us can just about name the ten Gurus nowadays. Do we really know enough about Sikhism to stand our ground if questioned? What would you reply to statements made by Islamic extremists such as; ‘Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim’, ‘Sikhism is a ‘man-made' religion’, ‘Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji committed suicide’. These are the sorts of statements these fanatics use to convert Sikhs.

Here are some useful websites to turn to:

• www.sikhitothemax.com (Search engine of Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Gurmukhi and English)

• www.whyichosesikhism.com (An account of genuine stories of people almost brainwashed and converted.)

• www.sikhhelpline.com (Sikh Help line number: 08456440704)

INSPIRATION

Sikhs should be prepared to die, rather than converting to Islam and give up their faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Why didn’t the Sikh mothers weaken in the 17th Century, when they were made to grind their children’s bodies whilst wearing their child’s limbs around their neck? Why? They d

idn’t falter so we can be proud to be recognised as Sikhs today!

Sikhism is one of the only religions, which believes in gender equality. Guru Granth Sahib Ji says on ang 473:

"From the woman is our birth, in the woman's womb are we shaped; To the woman we are engaged, to the woman we are wedded; The woman is our friend and from woman is the family;

Through the woman are the bonds of the world; Why call woman evil that gives birth to the world’s leaders? From the woman is the woman, without woman there is none".

CONTACT FOR HELP

Please contact us on 07887977590 via text message only or undergroundsikhs@yahoo.co.uk if you are in need of any help regarding this, as sevadars we will try our best to help you by all means necessary! We are here to help and not to judge. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is important to learn from our mistakes.

This is not a hate campaign against Islam, this the truth but sometimes the truth hurts. We apologise if we have made any mistakes in this leaflet, or if we have offended anyone, we only speak of such atrocities because we care about the future of Sikhism: our mothers and sisters. To lose one Sikh girl is to lose a whole generation.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yeh tru, i get wt ur sayin jus dnt like the way girls r always put down when tlkin bout this topic.

so wt can we do about it???

when we discussed this at a camp i went to in leeds, many people thought that we as w sikh community do not stick together lik the pakistanis do and this ws y it ws easy for pakistanis to convert us. so wt can we do to become more solid ?????

personally, I think we need to educate ppl nt jus sikhs but everyone on sikhi so that the truth about sikhi is known and therefore its harder for pakistanis to make things up about sikhi when trying to convert ppl.

another thing we need to b aware of is that muslims can use there prayers to get sum1 in there grip so it is important to be cautious when talkin food and drink of others, however, if we do our banis prperly and amritvela and do simran there prayers cannot touch us SO ITS IMPORTANT TO DO UR NITNEM !!!

dats all i can think of at the mo...ne 1 els ???

bhul chuk maaf

^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Basically, my opinion to this is that the sikh/punjabi girls love the muslim/pakistani boys...because of their ''bad boy thug'' image here in the U.K. Loads of Hindu girls and Sikh girls are dating them here in the U.K. One of my m8 asked some girl he knew ''will you convert if ''he'' asks you?''...to his/our shock the reply was ''yes''!!! ohmy.gif This stupid girl now ran away from home with him :wub: p.s this is ONLY one bloody case :D @

If you look here in the U.K...Bradford,Leeds,Manchester,Birmingham,some places in London...You'll see the pakistani lads around in colleges, unis, causing fights...outnumbering and targeting us Sikh mundeh. This impresses some of the Hindu/Sikh girls :| and lures them in2 going out with the Pakistani Lads. Also if you go to the Melas you'll see lots lots of them Pakistani lads together in groups randomly asking out any ''indian'' girl.

PLUS the thing that smashes it these Sikh girls dont like apneh with

a beard and turban and are attracted to clean shaven Pakistani lads.

^^Amrit above pointed the issue about Pakistanis sticking together and that is a fact. Thats why they are well organized and outnumber us nearly everywhere.

This is a particluar problem in the Northern area of the UK.

The main question revolving this problem is:

What can be done about this and how can it be prevented?

Firstly, like 'Amrit' has stated, we Sikhs should stick in groups, by groups I do not mean gangs. Sangat is the word that comes to mind. This will let the Muslim Youths know that not ALL Sikhs are a divided lot. Alot of Muslims know more about Sikhi than 'Sikhs' do, they gain knowledge on the subject deliberately in order to twist it and display it in a repelling way to the person being converted.

Secondly, Rehat is a MUST. Without Rehat we are nothing, without keeping solid Rehat we cannot achieve enlightenment, therefore we cannot tackle the daily obstacles in life. Also, Guru Gobind Singh Sahib will not give us his full blessings, as Rehat is most dear to him, and NOT the Sikh. Simple Rehat includes Amritvela, Bana and other little things, all build up to one massive picture.

Thirdly, us people are dumping our identity for the apparently 'cooler' styles. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib has blessed us with Dastaar and Bana. We should make ourselves stand out of the crowd by proudly wearing this bana, but we should be spiritually strong so that our ego does not eat us away. We should also be Shastardhari and bear Sarbloh Shastar with us at all times.

Rehat Piaaree Mujko, Sikh Piaaraa Nahee.

Fourth and Finally, the most important aspect of our whole entire existence is NAAM, without Naam we do not even exist! The whole universe is held up with Naam-Divine. With Naam we are made fearless against the

opposition (Note: The Naam Abyaasee has no Enemy, the light of Vaheguru is imbued deep within all regardless)

With Naam nothing disturbs us.

There is also need of more Parchaar, to the youth. But I think this is getting on the way as there are plenty of Youth Camps for Sikhs to go to every year. But, the thing to worry about is if the Parchaar actually goes in and not out of the other ear.

Please Note that as Sikhs we do not hate Muslims or any other religion, as we see the jot of Ik Akaal in everyone, regardless of Religion, Caste, Creed or Colour. The Khalsa is such that it has no enemys, but it fights against anyone who does Beaadbee of Sikhi and the Gurus.

Gur Kee Ninda Suneh Naa Kaan.

We should remember all the Shaheedeeaa that Gurmukh Piaarai in the past have given for us, so that we might be here now to feel the glow of Freedom. We should Remember these and try and follow their example. Sometimes I cannot but think if there are any Sikhs of the True Guru who will give their head for him at any cost. Is there any true Sikh out there who can give their body to Satguru, just like those 13 Shaheeds did in 1978.

Sometimes instead of doing Parchaar we should just think about these things deep within ourselves and think if we are really following the examples of Satgurus and Shaheeds.

A quote comes to mind, 'Everyone thinks about changing the world, but no one thinks about changing themselves first.' - Something along those lines. It is a very interesting quote, of high decency in todays age of Kaljug.

More examples etc should be given towards the Youth, especially Girls of what Sikhs really are and what we are made of. Sikhi was made with Shaheedeeaa.

I hope to Satguru, I have not wasted my time typing this out.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!