Any News - Dhunda Boycotted By Some Sikhs In Edmonton?

Pappi9

singh2012 ji i doubt u r paid to write on this forum. but could have made story same as they r writing on other forums or sites.oh kehnde giddar kutt pyiii. chittar kyon khaande aa singh???? u r defending them. HUN DARR TAA NHI GYEE,,,?????? AVDE JAAL CH AAP HI FASSE JAANDE HO.IKK PAASE KEHNDE HO MAIN DHUNDE DA SUPPORTER NHI,,,,, FER SINGHAA PRATTI EHO JYAA JAHER KIVEIN AAA MANN CHH?????

good defender haan. there was way from men side too to come to the stage. but hahahahaha RAMDEV DA CHELLA HI SIII. KAMI SII TAA LADIES SUITE PAUN DI.

2012 ji CAN U READ,, SINGH SABHA EDMONTON. THAT MARNWALLA'S WEBSITE. READ FIRST TIGERGROUP STATEMENTS ON FACE BOOK.

TUSSI TAA SAARE HI BAUNDAL GYE HO. EVERYY ONE HAS HIS OWN STATEMENT. ITS LIKE A MURDERER LEAVES CLUES BEHIND. HUN TARLO MACCHHIYA NAAL KUJ NHI HONA.

SINGH'S ARE KING'S. GURU DA KHALSA MUKKNA NHI.

YES EH HISTORY HI BAN JAANI AA. WHY NOT VEERE SUKHA MEHTAAB SINGH HISTORY BANAUN DI SOCH KE NHI SI GYE. SHAHIDAA NE SHAHIDIYAA SOSH SOCH NHI SII DITTIYA. BUT YES THEY WERE OUR TRUE HERO'S. WE R PROUD OF THAT SINGH WHO THREW $1 ON DHUNDU'S FACE. HAHAHAHA IT MEANS U GUYS TOOK NOTICE OF IT.DHUNDU PAISE KATHEEI KARAN AAYA SI. TAAHI SINGH NE AUKAAT OHDI $1 DASSI HONI.

R U AMRITDHAARI,, BECOZ NO AMRITDHAARI CAN TALK RUBBISH LIKE YOU R TALKING ABOUT GURU DI BAKSHI DASTAAR. APNIYAA DHEEYA PENAAA NU KAHO TAAA SAJAAON DASTAARAA. FAISHION DA PUTTTYA DASTAAR KYON SAJAAWEGA JI??????? TUSSI NINDA HI KARNI AAA SIKHI SAROOP TE ASOOL DI.

SINGH 2012 JI R U A SIKH????? U SAID MONEY AND NON MONNEY,,, WHO R NON MONNEY???????? MONNEY'S R NOT OUR ENEMIES. MIND IT. BUT U CAN'T PUT KESAADHAARI AMRITDHAARI'S AS NON MONEY. I'M DEAD SURE YOU R FAMILIAR WITH THE NAME SIKH'S AND SINGHS.

I'M DEAD SURU U GUYS R ANTI AKAL TAKHT. BUT R CLEVER ENOUGH KNOW UR LIMITS,, WHERE TO MOVE N WHICH WAY.

COMMIT IT YAAR. YOU HAVE TO.

1) Dhunda is highly educated and well schooled in his knowledge of gurbani. This could be a huge issue if he continues to associate himself with Ghagga and company because I don't believe there is a parcharak in the world at this time who can go head-to-head with Dhunda in his knowledge of gurbani.

This is a myth. Many people beleive in this myth that Dunda is highly educated. He's only 10th grade pass from a village. After that he did a missionary course to become a preacher. That hardly qualifies someone being considered as "highly" education. Dunda like Darshan Singh are not qualified to add the title "prof" to their names since they have never seen the gates of an accredited collage or university. They are fake Sikh preachers as their fake professor title is.

2) Dhunda is very charismatic and draws people towards him. Contrary to what people above have posted, it is not mostly clean shaven people there to listen to him, I am shocked at the number of young kesdhari people who were there to listen to his views.

He's a good speaker, I'll give him that much. Plus being supported by the likes of Sarna his popularity has sky rocketed. The same Sarna who is the head of DSGMC plus the same Sarna who is on the Congress payroll.

Dhunda has not said anything to misdirect sangat in the divaans I have sat in.....I do ardaas every day that Dhunda disassociate himself from moorakhs like Ghagga and comes to his senses. This parcharak DOES say a lot of great things. His parchar on peaceful family life and anti-dera views are excellent and needed in this world of fake babas stealing money from poor sangat by misguiding them and breaking apart families. I have heard myself of a couple of people in Edmonton going home and throwing all meat and alcohol out of their homes after listening to Dhunda's vichaar. That can't be a bad thing. This man Dhunda has the ability to really grow sikhi BUT again he needs to come to his senses and disassociate himself from the missionary idiots.

Brother, Dunda is a fake. He says one thing but does the opposite. On one hand he does parchar against Sants who ride in expensive cars, yet he himself does not go anywhere without a Limo. He makes subtle anti Gurmat remarks that are hardly get noticed but when someone with a sharp ear does notice it, he tries to damage control by covering his lies up with more lies. He does not believe in Dasam Banis like Jaap Sahib, then what kind of Nitnem does he do? He claims to be following Sikh rehet Maryadha which gives Hukam to do Naam Simran yet, Dunda does not beleive in Naam Simran which shows he is lying when he says he is promoting Rehet Maryadha.

Dunda does not care for the Akal Takht. I bet if he goes to the Akaal Takht he will go how Darshan Lal went i.e. with a fauj of supporters full of hankaar. In his recent interviews he is very proud of the fact that the Canadian sangat has not listened to the Akaal Takht and has instead listened to him. No Gursikh with humility would ever say such a thing. A true Gursikh would always bow to the Akaal Takht with full humility and encourage others to also support Akaal Takht. This man is deliberately undermining the authority of the AKaal Takht and is proud of it.

I am not defending anyone, but I do have my own independant thinking. Not group thinking, like most of the people on here seem to have. Like I said,, I am not a Dhunda supporter, but I listened to his katha everyday while he was here. I didn't hear him say anything that was against the Guru Granth Sahib. Yes he uses worldly examples, but I guess thats what people like about him. People on here are lying so much about what happened. The truth is that is was only certain group of people who were doing all this. Hardly representative of the Sikhs in general. I heard that most of the problem was that this group of people tried to form the committee of Singh Sabha Gurdwara but they lost, so ... sour grapes I guess.

I forgot to comment on the posts that go on about izzat and all that. It is obvious that the people commenting on that are not too familiar with vernacular Punjabi so I'm guessing they are probably born in Canada. In this situation "izzat apdey hathan wich hunde ai" doesnt mean izzat lutnee or anything like that. It means...." stop making fools of yourselves, dont lose your self respect , its in your hands" ..etc.But I guess it makes the people look more evil if you guys use your own interpretation.

I'm not gonna get into a debate about Bana and all that. But I do know this. The Guru Granth Sahib speaks against dhikhava throughout.. But I suppose if it helps you feel better, like you are more of a Singh than the rest of the world by wearing all that., all the power to you. Everyone has a vision of what Guru Gobind Singh Ji was like.. My vision is they they were very forward thinking . The Singhs of that day wore "Bana" because that was close to the general types of dress at that time. No one wore jeans. I hardly think that means we should go around dressed that way nowadays. But, if thats what does it for you, go for it, sorry if I hurt your feelings. What I don't get is that if these people want to live like they did back then, why not go for the whole experience. Why not do like other groups and buy a large chunk of land.... have no electricity, no running water , no cars , ride horses.. Then they can be better than any other Singh in the world. Just I thought.

Every side has their propaganda. In the end thats all it is is propaganda. I listen to both sides of any controversy with an open mind. I make up my own decision. There is the highest of the highest Guru Granth Sahib to tell me how to live my life. i don't wait for any Jathedar, who are humans and therefore subject to mistakes, to tell me what to believe in or what not to believe in. Apull Guru Kartar . Again, sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

2012 ji if i'm not wrong you r ,,,,,,PANCHAA DI PARWAAN, PARNAALA ETHON HI WAGGU. PYAARYA,, we r not against you only your thoughts. if dhunda goes still with nimArta at akaal takht saheb comes out clean chit. no objection. but going like darshan singh,, as veer above said is not acceptable here in this world and in his court too. do you wear dastaar????? and if so,,,,, do you wear to show off people??????? strange yaar. we've baptised khande baate di pahoul lyii aaa. guru daa baana jad jee aavei bahron kirpaana paawange.this is canada living standard ,weather conditions other aspects allow us to wear jeans shirts. its not kureht. pyaareya if you don't want to take out your dhunda jeonwaalla chashma then no one can stop you from writing all this. like you can't stop those singh's wear jeans sometimes. heh stop rubbish,,,,,, asking to buy land,,,electricity, cars, horses,,,,,, r you sick man. sangha said this to a singhni,,,, why what wrong she was doing there ,,,wht those drunk men were doing there screening them with their eyes. we were there i myself saw those drunkards like bhukhe shers to those singhni's. listen,, you say you didn't saw any one beaten singh's, you didn't saw dastaar beadbi by those drunkards, committee did nothing monney sikh did nothing to singh's then how come singh's got scars. i went especially to see on their arms and swelled areas. also you r denying and letting ur own angle how dastar came off. this is what ur mind HAS IN IT.,,,sour grapes n all,, whts that ,,, every one knows here they were 5-7 in number just said fair election and membership open for everyyy one thats it

ONE LAST QUESTION YAAR,,,,,DIDN'T YOU SAW N HEAR SANGHA SAYING KADDO EHNA NU NAHIN JAANDE TAA MAARO DHAKKE.

rest again i cant stop you to write febricated stories. and you know that too,, ASK YOUR ZAMEER.what are you doing??????? and why???

And no, I am not some monna, and I do my Paath daily.

The "would be heroes" were few in number. I think they belong to the group of five or so families that wear round Dastars and like to attract attention by dressing like they are living in the sixteenth or seventeenth century. These self appointed enforcers of the Akal Takht’s order pretend like they are the only true Sikhs and that others in the Gurdwaras are not good enough so they mostly keep to themselves. I don’t think they were all there that day. Apparently it was more important to them to make money rather than do what their friends were doing.

YOU DO PAATH EVERYDAY? NITNEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE RECITING BECAUSE I HONESTLY DOUBT YOU'D SAY ANYTHING LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN IF YOU DID!

I heard that most of the problem was that this group of people tried to form the committee of Singh Sabha Gurdwara but they lost, so ... sour grapes I guess.

I'm not gonna get into a debate about Bana and all that. But I do know this. The Guru Granth Sahib speaks against dhikhava throughout.. But I suppose if it helps you feel better, like you are more of a Singh than the rest of the world by wearing all that., all the power to you. Everyone has a vision of what Guru Gobind Singh Ji was like.. My vision is they they were very forward thinking . The Singhs of that day wore "Bana" because that was close to the general types of dress at that time. No one wore jeans.I hardly think that means we should go around dressed that way nowadays. But, if thats what does it for you, go for it, sorry if I hurt your feelings. What I don't get is that if these people want to live like they did back then, why not go for the whole experience. Why not do like other groups and buy a large chunk of land.... have no electricity, no running water , no cars , ride horses.. Then they can be better than any other Singh in the world. Just I thought.

BEADBI! YOU DISGRACE AND MOCK THE GURUS PANTHE! YOU CALL HIS SINGHS "WOULD BE HEROES" WHO STAND UP IN DEFENCE AND YOU THINK THEY JUST SEEK ATTENTION FOR WEARING DUMMALEH! THEY DRESS HOW MY GURU TOLD THEM TO DRESS, WHAT IS A SINGH WITHOUT BANA AND BANI? HE IS NO SINGH OF KALGITAR PATSHAE! DAMASMEH PATSHAE TOLD US TO PUNISH ANYONE WHO BETRAYS THE PANTHE.

IF I LIVED IN CANADA AND SAW YOU I WOULD GIVE YOU ONE MASSIVE THUPAR!!! HOW CAN AN APNE EVEN THINK OF DISRESPECTING THE GURUS BANA LIKE THIS AND TELLING SINGHS TO GO LIVE BY THEMSELVES TO MAKE THEM BETTER THAN OTHERS! EVEN MAHARAJ RANJIT SINGH WAS PUNISHED BY AKALI PHULA SINGH, THIS IS THE EXTENT OF WHAT PUNISHMENT GOES TO FOR DISGRACE OF THE PANTHE! WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SINGHS MAKING MONEY AND THROWING 1DOLLAR BILLS?

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF

Bana.....I hardly think that means we should go around dressed that way nowadays.

WHAT IN THE HECK? SO YOU'D RATHER HAVE GURSIKHS WEAR JEANS AND T SHIRTS WHILE DOING CHOIR SAHIB OR EVEN READING MAHARAJ'S BANI?????? GURUS HUKAM IS FOR HIS SINGHS TO BE INDENTIFIABLE, HOW CAN THEY BE IDENTIFIED WHEN WEARING JEANS AND A TOPPI?

wear round Dastars and like to attract attention by dressing like they are living in the sixteenth or seventeenth century. These self appointed enforcers of the Akal Takht’s order pretend like they are the only true Sikhs
What I don't get is that if these people want to live like they did back then, why not go for the whole experience. Why not do like other groups and buy a large chunk of land.... have no electricity, no running water , no cars , ride horses.. Then they can be better than any other Singh in the world. Just I thought.

YOUR EGO IS OUT OF CONTROL! MAKING SNOTTY COMMENTS ABOUT SINGHS, BANA, THEIR LIFESTYLE! SHARAM KARO

Singh2012, Sharam kar yaar.

I don't understand one thing of these Dunda supporters is that they always start off by saying "I'm not a Dunda supporter" but then write nothing but supporting BS about their Saadh Dunda. His supporters show how much respect they have for Sikhi when they mock the Sikh Bana and round Dasatars and say those who wear them as doing "dikhaavaa". What a shameless statement for a socalled Sikh to make. But that is the thing. These Dunda supporters are all like this. Tomorrow they will also say "Why wear a Pagh and have a beard, after all it is just Dikhavaa and the Gurus were against Dikhavaa". These faithless people themselves are weak and to cover up their weakness they mock those who try to follow the Guru's path.

So much anger in this thread, everyone settle down.

One thing that has become obvious here is that Gurdwara Singh Sabha in Edmonton has come under the control of SSI. I've been living in this city my whole life and have never seen this gurdwara push any agenda like they've been doing since the radio guy Kulmit became secretary. The other Sangha guy who used to be secretary had so much nimrata but since the Kulmit the radio guy and the khanda guy Grewal came into power at Singh Sabha it has lost a lot of sangat too.

Ramgharia gurdwara has taken full advantage. Singh Sabha sangat used to outnumber Ramgharia always but that has changed the last few years. I hope people come to their senses....I remember police intervened a few times back in late 2010 at Singh Sabha but I didn't know what it was about but it seems like the other party was the ones who started chanting in front of Dhunda.

I cant believe you all think I'm a Dhunda supporter. I can see that anyone who posts something that doest agree with a certain line of thinking is not acceptable here. I guess its easier to demonize someone who doesn't agree with your own views. I never even knew of Dhunda until recently. Furthermore, I don't even like P. G.wal. But I guess maybe I should not have made the comment about seeking attention and the sixteenth /seventeenth century. and the round Dastaars.

It was probably reaction to the misinformation and lies told about the events of that night in the beginning of this thread and their attempts to make themselves look like heros and everyone else at the Gurdwara evil.

Whatever it was, I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. I'm sorry if anything I said offended anyone.

With this post, I give express permission to anyone who wants to go to the management of this site and have any or all of my comments removed. SSA.

Guru Sahib's Bana is one of the many gifts Guru Sahib has blessed us all with, if you showed Bana disrespect then you should apologize to Guru Sahib. Learn some respect, many people don't wear one because they don't have courage to wear one, and then make up excuses to make up for that lack of courage. By the way more than one Dastar came off that day you didn't see, those listening on radio heard everything the Parbandhaks were saying into the mike's as well until they cut off the radio.