"Jay Leno Done No Wrong" - Sikh Chic

NamoSarab

Website SikhChic does it again. Man, why does no one hack this crappy site?! And idiots like GuruKa Singh condone the article...

http://www.sikhchic.com/article-detail.php?cat=12&id=3050

I think Sikhs should have reacted more in 2007 when this fool called us "Diaper Heads"... there is no doubt that that comment was offensive. There would have been NO ROOM for argument. But this Harmandir Sahib joke has divided opinion.

Website SikhChic does it again. Man, why does no one hack this crappy site?! And idiots like GuruKa Singh condone the article...

http://www.sikhchic....?cat=12&id=3050

I think Sikhs should have reacted more in 2007 when this fool called us "Diaper Heads"... there is no doubt that that comment was offensive. There would have been NO ROOM for argument. But this Harmandir Sahib joke has divided opinion.

Haven't your parents ever taught you anything about respect? You are calling an older Sikh man an "id#iot"? Who do you think you are to call someone else an id*iot? Is that what Sikhi teaches you? Very egotistical. I guess the fact that he has different views than yours makes him an "id*iot". I can't believe people have this sort of crazy egotistical personalities. DISGUSTING mentality! You should be ashamed of yourself. Put religion aside for a moment, and just think on a human level. Is it morally correct to call a senior person an id$iot? Pathetic

http://www.sikhchic....?cat=12&id=3050

Sikhchic as a site and writers are against Gurmat. The person who wrote that article, clearly showed he is not educated. An educated person can put forward a article without slandering others and without making a complete joke out of himself. Sikhchic writers are those that did not recieve enough attention as kids, so now they are trying to fill that void in their uncle ages. Ignore these uncles. They cry wolf just to seek attention.

Ignore Akal Warrior post. He should know better that Guruka Singh refers to others with worse names in his videos. I don't condone calling Guruka Singh names, but maybe one thrown his way might just wake him up and actually show Guruka SIngh its not very nice to be calling other names, just because he (Guruka Singh) don't agree with Gurmat. Guruka Singh disrespected Bibek awhile back and everyone sat around and did nothing, except a selected few took up the remark and gave him a proper answer. Till this day Guruka Singh has not apologized for his remarks. He has also disrespected Gurmat on many other topics.

Haven't your parents ever taught you anything about respect? You are calling an older Sikh man an "id#iot"? Who do you think you are to call someone else an id*iot? Is that what Sikhi teaches you? Very egotistical. I guess the fact that he has different views than yours makes him an "id*iot". I can't believe people have this sort of crazy egotistical personalities. DISGUSTING mentality! You should be ashamed of yourself. Put religion aside for a moment, and just think on a human level. Is it morally correct to call a senior person an id$iot? Pathetic

Believe me, ID#IOT was the politest word I could use to describe the *******. Anyway, if someones a dog, I shall call him a dog rather than lie and call him a cat.

Read the whole article and the comments and perhaps you might understand what the issue is really about. If Jay Leno called Sikhs Diaper Heads then that could easily be classed as hate speech and action taken against him. I have yet to see that video. The joke he told was on Romney and not on the Sikhs. It doesn't ridicule Sikhs, it just shows that Durbar Sahib was the most valuable place they could find to show how rich Romney is.

If you live in the West then you have to understand the concept of freedom of speech. Calling someone a diaper head is not protected by freedom of speech but the joke on Romney is. It's interesting that three Indian govt ministers and their offices have gone into overdrive to 'defend' the Sikhs against Leno's joke and yet they haven't lifted a finger on issues like 1984 genocide and the Dastar ban in French schools. People need to be aware of how the Indian govt and that arch traitor Manmohan Singh is playing the Sikhs. The plan is to give Americans the impression that Sikhs are against freedom of speech something which a majority of Americans are prepared to even take up arms to defend. Given this impression when a real issue comes to the fore such as 1984 or Bhai Davinderpal Singh Bhullar these same Indian ministers will be dismissing Sikhs as terrorists in the American media.

Read the whole article and the comments and perhaps you might understand what the issue is really about. If Jay Leno called Sikhs Diaper Heads then that could easily be classed as hate speech and action taken against him. I have yet to see that video. The joke he told was on Romney and not on the Sikhs. It doesn't ridicule Sikhs, it just shows that Durbar Sahib was the most valuable place they could find to show how rich Romney is.

If you live in the West then you have to understand the concept of freedom of speech. Calling someone a diaper head is not protected by freedom of speech but the joke on Romney is. It's interesting that three Indian govt ministers and their offices have gone into overdrive to 'defend' the Sikhs against Leno's joke and yet they haven't lifted a finger on issues like 1984 genocide and the Dastar ban in French schools. People need to be aware of how the Indian govt and that arch traitor Manmohan Singh is playing the Sikhs. The plan is to give Americans the impression that Sikhs are against freedom of speech something which a majority of Americans are prepared to even take up arms to defend. Given this impression when a real issue comes to the fore such as 1984 or Bhai Davinderpal Singh Bhullar these same Indian ministers will be dismissing Sikhs as terrorists in the American media.

Could'nt agree more!

People are vastly over reacting, it was a joke, I saw no disrespect of Harminder Sahib. OMGZ he called it someonez homez..i gotta play COD!

I can't click "I Like This" enough. Totally spot on.

^This.

I can't believe how moronic some Sikhs are in getting angry over this (but they seem to be the usual suspects of short sightedness so I'm not surprised).