I Was Raped

Guest broken

im an amrithdari nd i was raped a mnth ago while walkin home nd hav been in denial nd jst came 2 terms with this...im 17 yrs old and i dnt know wot to do :( do i have 2 pesh?? i cnt tell my parents or take him to court as society will look down on me :( im so broken

Guest gupty wupty

of course you should tell the police, nobody will look down on you as you did nothing wrong. Pesh would be a good idea so you can speak about it to panj and get the best advice.

guru rakha

Sorry to hear this. Must be a distressing time for you.

See your GP - you may benefit from counselling. Speak to the police perhaps with the help of your GP. You need to speak to someone to support you. I accept parents may be critical of you but if they are proper parents they should be able to help you. Is there a relative or family member you can confide in?

Guest KopSingh

THIS IS A DISGUSTING ACT!! im very sad to hear this madam, i reckon YOU MUST tell the police. also this may sound silly, but do you know who this guy was? was he a guy who wanted revenge on you, or was he a random gandha bandha? if he is someone you kno and have identified, then in my opinion, get a group of chardi kala singhs together and KILL HIM!! BADLA BADLA BADLA.

But if he is an unidentifed random person then you MUST tell the police.

grow strength too madam, read jaap sahib

its a shame you are thikning of having to go pesh for start.

think of it this way, going to the feds may stop this happening again, if the culprit thinks that it was this easy to do, it, and get away with it, whats to stop me doing it again and getting away with it.

But dont post here no more, talk to Kauragous first. I