I Was Raped

Guest broken

OMG THIS REALLY ANGERS ME READING UR STORY MADE ME REALLY EMOTIONAL A DIRTY MONSTER TAKING INNOCENCEE AND ASSAULTING SOMEONE SO PURE. IT REALLY SADDENED ME WHEN U FELT THAT YOU WOULD NOT GET SUPPORT AND THAT SOME HOW U WERE AT FAULT. IAM GLAD U TOLD UR PARENTS AND GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER FROM THISI SCUM BAG HOLD UR HEAD UP SISTER U R VERY BRAVE FOR OVERCOMING THIS AND INSPIRING. I WISH U THE BEST. HE WILL GET HIS SOONER OR LATER!!!

• 5 weeks later...

im an amrithdari nd i was raped a mnth ago while walkin home nd hav been in denial nd jst came 2 terms with this...im 17 yrs old and i dnt know wot to do :( do i have 2 pesh?? i cnt tell my parents or take him to court as society will look down on me :( im so broken

bhainjee, i am very sori bout what happened 2 u... i honeslty think that u shud confront this issue rather than hide away from it... waheguru created strong singhs n singhnia, u are a strong singhnee who wiv tha help of others cn overcome wt ur goin thru... nw i hve bin in a similar situation were i was sexually abuse wen i ws younger, n my honest belief is that waheguru did this 2 show me hu my enemies are, waheguru wants to help u rather than nething else.... i think that u shud tell ur mother as it is easier to tell a woman as they are mre in touch with u, i think ur mother should be the one to kno, u have nothing to be ashamed about, u were not in the wrong bhainjee and you neva will be, your tru sangat n society will not look down on you, the true ones stay till the end.... WJKK WJKF

Guest unknownsister

Waheguru Ji, I have too been in a simular situation. You cannot let it take over you. Do not feel ashamed as it is not your fault. The individual who did such things to you should be the one who should feel ashamed. Have you spoken to someone about it? Friends or family? I was not brave enough to speak to family but I have close sisters in Sangat that I turned to. It was a great relief to be able to share my feelings of the situation. I strongly recommend you do speak to somebody. I'm so sorry to hear this as it does seem to be a frequent event in this age of Kaljug.

im an amrithdari nd i was raped a mnth ago while walkin home nd hav been in denial nd jst came 2 terms with this...im 17 yrs old and i dnt know wot to do :( do i have 2 pesh?? i cnt tell my parents or take him to court as society will look down on me :( im so broken

dont care about society and what they think call the cops and sue that guy , he needs to be a taught a lesson

• 6 months later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sister I am so sorry to hear this :(

Keep doing your Naam Simran, and report it immediately. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about, as you are completely innocent. Make sure you report this, so that no-one else can be harmed by such a disgusting act.

Bhenji I will keep you in my prayers.

Panji, is there any news on how your doing? we have ot heard a post form you, dont be lost....... sangat is here

• 4 months later...
Guest -originalposter-

Panji, is there any news on how your doing? we have ot heard a post form you, dont be lost....... sangat is here

wjkk wjkf penji!!

i am doing very well thanku! with maharaj's kirpa i have been able to keep positive and keep my head up!!! sangat and going to the gurdwara alot also helped...and i also started a sehaj paat which has been really helpful!!!! i am happier than ever and to all my sisters who have gone through something similar my advise would be to reach out to guru ji!!! He is ALWAYS there even if u feel that u cant speak to anyone else...u can speak to guru ji!!! talk to him like he is ur friend and have faith that he is listening and sharing in ur dukh!!! guru ji is our mother, father and friend...and there is no one better in this world to share our dukh with!!! thanku to the sangat who came out and encouraged and supported me...i have never really felt the love of the panth because there is not a lot of sangat where i live...but u guys made me realise what the meaning of 'brotherhood' really is so thanku all so much. i have noticed some other posts on this forum from members attacking each other and i just want to say LOVE is the ANSWER. if we have love for each other we can heal one another..feel each other's dukh sukh...be a family that supports one another and we can then overcome ANYTHING. if we dont feel pain seeing our brothers and sisters in pain then we have FAILED as gursikhs and as a khalsa panth!!! one little post each of u guys made out of concern and pyaar for this sister of urs inspired me and changed my life and gave me the strength to move on...one little act of kindness towards one of our brothers or sisters can strengthen our relationships...and if we all just reached out to even ONE other gursikh, then we would all be connected to each other via PYAAR. the world is a small place...one gursikh reaches out to another who reaches out to another who reaches out to another...this revolution starts with each and every one of us!!! the things we can achieve as a kaum with LOVE cannot be achieved through pointing fingers and attacking one another....this is just something i have learnt through my experiences and wanted to share with u all. PYAAR is what gave our shaheeds the strengths to give up their lives...pyaar for one another, pyaar for sikhi, pyaar for waheguru! pyaar is what will get us through this rough patch...we are always complaining about our leaders and how theyre backstabbers but its time we stopped stabbing each other in the back first!!! change starts with the average person!!! we are all on this forum because we are passhionate about sikhi and our kaumi issues, it is okay if we dont agree with one another on how to go about it but have RESPECT and PYAAR for one another because at the end of the day we are all trying to achieve the SAME GOAL. GURSIKHA EKO PYAAR, we are a family...support one another!!!

That is all i hav to say...bhul chuk maaf i am still young but i hav realised the effect that pyaar can have on an individual and how it can blow away those dark clouds of sorrow and bring in the sunshine! :D

wjkk wjkf!

wjkk wjkf penji!!

i am doing very well thanku! with maharaj's kirpa i have been able to keep positive and keep my head up!!! sangat and going to the gurdwara alot also helped...and i also started a sehaj paat which has been really helpful!!!! i am happier than ever and to all my sisters who have gone through something similar my advise would be to reach out to guru ji!!! He is ALWAYS there even if u feel that u cant speak to anyone else...u can speak to guru ji!!! talk to him like he is ur friend and have faith that he is listening and sharing in ur dukh!!! guru ji is our mother, father and friend...and there is no one better in this world to share our dukh with!!! thanku to the sangat who came out and encouraged and supported me...i have never really felt the love of the panth because there is not a lot of sangat where i live...but u guys made me realise what the meaning of 'brotherhood' really is so thanku all so much. i have noticed some other posts on this forum from members attacking each other and i just want to say LOVE is the ANSWER. if we have love for each other we can heal one another..feel each other's dukh sukh...be a family that supports one another and we can then overcome ANYTHING. if we dont feel pain seeing our brothers and sisters in pain then we have FAILED as gursikhs and as a khalsa panth!!! one little post each of u guys made out of concern and pyaar for this sister of urs inspired me and changed my life and gave me the strength to move on...one little act of kindness towards one of our brothers or sisters can strengthen our relationships...and if we all just reached out to even ONE other gursikh, then we would all be connected to each other via PYAAR. the world is a small place...one gursikh reaches out to another who reaches out to another who reaches out to another...this revolution starts with each and every one of us!!! the things we can achieve as a kaum with LOVE cannot be achieved through pointing fingers and attacking one another....this is just something i have learnt through my experiences and wanted to share with u all. PYAAR is what gave our shaheeds the strengths to give up their lives...pyaar for one another, pyaar for sikhi, pyaar for waheguru! pyaar is what will get us through this rough patch...we are always complaining about our leaders and how theyre backstabbers but its time we stopped stabbing each other in the back first!!! change starts with the average person!!! we are all on this forum because we are passhionate about sikhi and our kaumi issues, it is okay if we dont agree with one another on how to go about it but have RESPECT and PYAAR for one another because at the end of the day we are all trying to achieve the SAME GOAL. GURSIKHA EKO PYAAR, we are a family...support one another!!!

That is all i hav to say...bhul chuk maaf i am still young but i hav realised the effect that pyaar can have on an individual and how it can blow away those dark clouds of sorrow and bring in the sunshine! :D

wjkk wjkf!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Waheguru ji ,

Really happy to read that you are doing well. May you stay happy forever