Wasteman Jazzy B Sold His Soul

BhaiSukhSingh

Guest KopSingh

first babbu mann, then jazzy b, then harbhajan maan etc u guys think these singers r havin their families threatened to forcefully support 'their' sponsored political parties? i mean come on man, especially babbu and jazzy, these guys r very vocally against deras/hindutva campaigns/indian govt 80's/90s genocides of sikhs/panjab, i find something incredibly fishy here. babbu maan released an album bowt 2 yrs ago 'singh better than king', wich was a kick in the teeth 2 the bjp/congress/indian govts of this world, with songs bowt fake babas/deras/shaheeds of khalistan movement. the album was banned straight away, YET it sold nearly 20million copies, which says everything bowt ppls REAL minds. yet now hes seen showin support for congress. theres bin rumours by dal khalsa uk who say the congress camp r showin fake vids/articles of babbu maan supporting them. even in his films he has said stuf that wud not please anti-sikh ppl, yet this.

jazzy b kind of the same, say watever u want bowt him doin anti-sikh stuff (girls/alcohol/being a mona) but hes such a proud sikh, who at every gig always says 'wjkk wjkf' without fail and is very much into r history. hes also released dharmik/religious albums habitualy wit shinda (without taking any of the profits), yet now he goes n does this.

not tryna make excuses on their behalf, but this is extremely odd.

also dont wana sound dumb, im not 2 clever on panjab politics, but HOW MANY akali dals/shiromani akali dals are their, its BLOODY CONFUSING!!

i was reading these idiots wikipedia biographies, n i read that amrinder was with akali dal, then left to form the SAD (shiromani akali dal). But then im reading SAD formed with congress, BUT then now im seein leader of SAD is bandhar badal junior??!! then i see simranjit singh maans party is called..... wait for it SAD aswel. Im confused