Harmandir Sahib Nri Room Accomodations. Q'S.

Singh559

Though I hate Sarna Delhi congress agent but i have to give them praise for doing much better service for visitors. Delhi gurdwara Saran/niwas system is very nice and heard same from many different people.

My relatives in India who are well connected visits amritsar once in a while and they never able to get any room.. They never use names/safarish for anything. One time late night they didn't get any room and were walking away to make other arrangement.... An old sewadar at the outer gate suggested that Sita Niwas hotel is next door.. They replied in calm manner, guru ramdas jee deh gharoon kad keh, hun sanu Sita niwas bejo.

It won't be surprised if these front desk niwas sewadars or sgpc members get paid monthly from local businesses such as Mahan thug 'chatter Singh jivan Singh hotel' and others...

Generally the people in those nri rooms just say it is full they have some commission system set up even with the rikhisha, taxis and autos they commision people secretly, it can take bribes at times. They try send you to private hotels. You have to do underhanded things to get a rooms when you have underhanded people working there. Make sure you look after your stuff loads of people get jacked also in harmandar look after personal stuff people jack stuff, if you have women with you take good care of them. Loads of messed up things happen.

That is outright slander and a defamation. There is no commission system.

Though I hate Sarna Delhi congress agent but i have to give them praise for doing much better service for visitors. Delhi gurdwara Saran/niwas system is very nice and heard same from many different people

Delhi committee charges a fee of Rs 300 for getting room.This was introduced by Sarna.

When i went, i got a room...no argument, no one stole anything and everything went smoothly. No one tried to take bribes or try to send us to a hotel and no one said or did anything that would harm anyone.

People writing about bribing is a lie. There may be drawbacks in the system especially with increasing input of tourists. But asking for bribe

is just not possible.

VJKK VJKF!

I have just been to Darbaar sahib and spent over a week there staying at the NRI Nivaas. Theres no need for bribery or pulling strings as the sevadaars there seem fine. The rooms are very well kept and just outside Darbaar Sahib entrance and I was a Bibi alone and had no problems. You can come and go as you please..spend all day till early hours of morning doing seva at darbaar sahib if you want, and you can still walk into your room as and when. Amazing experience. hope u have a great time :)

SGPC is 100% rusty machinery and there is desperate need of overhaul and those who are opposing such change are living life with rose coloured glasses and they deny the wrongdoing going on because of their biased sooch. System is broken and so is our kaum in punjab who votes for wrong sgpc members, same members who decide budget of 600 crore in seconds by raising hands. Education revolution is the only solution in punjab.

I think there should be a journalist sting operation to highlight this thuggery to Sangat.

Best way is to get undercover cameras, hidden cameras. It is for real, just people are not aware you might want to sneak a camera you will be surprised what you find. You can get these special ones which you can hide on your coat and everything with mic, or you could record and upload it to youtube.