Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Young Talent Of The Year

Guest Guest

Tirbhavan "Tibby" Singh Chodha competes for the title of Young Carpenter of the Year on the show, Young Talent of the Year on BBC3 at 8pm on 19th Feb 2012.

Support Tibby by watching the show to see his progression and whether he becomes the Young Carpenter of the Year.

Guest Guest

Admin Note: Note that the Gupt forum is only available for sangat to post topics which they may not want to discuss whilst using their regular forum identity. If the topic requires you to be anonymous then we will accept the post however your topic will be rejected if it does not require you to be anonymous.

If your topic has not become visible after a while, please check http://www.sikhsanga...ejected-topics/ to see if it has been rejected.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I think showing vulnerability can be problematic because it is seen as a weakness.  Showing vulnerability is a largely a female trait because women emote more as it is part of their make up. It does not work the same for men because we tend to prioritise being rational and our nature is to solve problems.  But if you need help there are people that can help you.
    • I totally agree with above quote.   There is nothing wrong with the program listed. It is normal to see Amrit sanchar programs in various jathabandis. Using same argument method, tomorrow Someone will be saying.. it is not ok for taksal jathabandi to stamp on santhiyaa programs.    Rather than finding mistakes in any jathbandees, we need to work together for panth’s benefits despite of having few differences. 
    • Dharam seems like more of a verb to me. Like truth in action.  It's one thing to believe exercise makes you fit it's another thing to actually train and get the benefit. 
    • well I wouldn't know. Nor am I amritdhari nor am I married. But I would expect that love and lust are two different things even when it comes to physical human relationship. Right? Or maybe both persons in relationship have to be at a high level to differentiate between lust and love and act accordingly.?  and if we are on this topic,  is it not lust to use a natural mechanism, that is meant for procreation, to get the pleasure, and at the end simply pull out (sorry for being explicit). Is there a difference between making love and fu**ing? 
    • Guest rajan
      Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh as I'm fairly new to Sikh really want to engage with kirtan ,so I wanted to know if anyone know any places or teachers around Birmingham who teach kirtan on harmonium (vaja)? iv been looking for a teacher or a gurdwara where they teach but iv been struggling and I really have a passion to learn so I would be grateful if anyone could guide me  many thanks  ,sorry for mistakes  waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Important Information

Terms of Use