Big Mistake

Guest Dirt

^^Well if we're talking about maturity, how about someone who posted aborting the child as a viable option?

Really? MURDERING a life that GOD sent to be born into the world? Just because some Immature and sinful beings couldn't keep their lust under control for a while.

How bout we go kill some babies whos birth parents are drug addicts, lets punish them for the crimes of their parents.

Kphull you're on the COMPLETELY WRONG forum my friend- you'd expect those kind of disgusting manmat views on a Satan Worship forum, not a sikh one.

Still cannot believe how Disgusting and st*upid that idea that you deem a mature one was.

Where in the Lords Name are the mods to kick this guy off this forum?

How can the Moderators have allowed his post to go up(CONDONING MURDER OF AN INNOCENT) when they don't even allow topics on hair to be posted.

p.s Kphull how would you feel if you travelled 8.4 million lifeforms in the lack chaurasi joon, all for the Precious human life, only to be killed off before you came out of the womb. All because your parents were a pair of twat's who think murder of an innocent is Ok.

You had to put your two pence worth, didn’t you.

This person may have come on this forum for council. Is this not what we lack as a Sikh community advice and support? He’s already has stated he feels low and by you posting you rubbish doesn’t help the case.

Well, you have shown some real maturity.

To the poster, ignore people with maturity level of an early teen.

Its people like you that think these sort of problems can be swept under the carpet, it ok though doesn't matter does it if Sikh men go around having sexual intercourse before marriage and expect sympathy when things go wrong. Lets face it if your old enough to know what's right and what's wrong then he should be able to deal with the consequences.

He should get professional help not off people on the internet who clearly dont have a clue.

Glad to have hit some nerves.

Its people like you that think these sort of problems can be swept under the carpet, it ok though doesn't matter does it if Sikh men go around having sexual intercourse before marriage and expect sympathy when things go wrong. Lets face it if your old enough to know what's right and what's wrong then he should be able to deal with the consequences.

He should get professional help not off people on the internet who clearly dont have a clue.

Glad to have hit some nerves.

WJKK WJKF

It takes two to tango not one.

Thaali dho hathaan nal vajdee ik nal nai.

I dont think people are sweeping this under the carpert, otherwise they would be saying nothing or forget about it. They are offering solutions to the guy, who is confused as wat to do.

Sikh men go around? you may want to re-phrase that and stop criticising one side only, and what about the girl, suppose she played no part in it, and said, "manu tha pata ni ki hogea c".

Yes he should get professional advice, but remember he posted this before he told anybody about it.

and probably after reading all the posts he will decide wat to do.

You havent hit no nerves actually, coz where is he going to get advice from exactly in that situation?

There's an old Punjabi saying I've heard which is "Je Kudi Chaave Phir Munda Aave" or something like that. Of course I think it's a bit sexist in the context of the modern world, i.e. it implies a potential situation between a male and female is entirely the female's fault if she "allowed" it. But there is a kernel of truth in the saying IMO.

Best thing is if the male controls himself. Actually, 'control' is the wrong word as it implies men are walking around with pained expressions on their faces, resisting the urge to pounce upon any girl that comes their way! It would be best if the male actually had some principles and knew the difference between wrong and right. But anyway I hope all ends well for those concerned.

4. Whoever is suggesting that the Gurmat thing to do is for the wife to divorce the husband is ridiculous since Gurmat does not condone divorce

Don't be ridiculous.

Yes, I'm sure women who are beaten by their husbands should stay in abusive marriages and (in this case) a Singh should stay with his cheating wife. I'm sure Guru Ji wants us to be miserable.

Guest KopSingh

If your telling me that you would not divorce your wife after she cheats on you in such a way, then you must be some sant or something coz i certainly wudnt stick around after that - n if you're telling me God would punish me for it, then I don't think I would want to "merge with Sachkhand" anyway. No offense.

agree 100% if i found out my partner had cheated on me, i would batter her as punishment, possibly chop a finger off (maybe the finger with the wedding ring on), and definitly divorce, never EVER give another chance to a cheat!! marriage is about trust, anyone who abuses that trust, should be dealt with, end of.

Lol It's funny how most Punjabis have shat all over equality of gender.

Ive even heard some guys on here come out with sexist comments which is ridiculous,

'oh the man works and was put in place by god to run the household'.....erm, No. The women in my family work twice as hard as the men- and are more dedicated to living Gurbani.

Some people even come out with comments like, 'well the Gurus were all men'.

Lol, well the Gurus preached equality and at the time, there were not women who were in that line of Guruship. Those who use this as basis for sexism fail the test.

Equality was preached by the gurus, gurbani was written for all, anyone can become a brahmgyani, not least a women. Blacks, whites, women, men and chinese people= all capable of becoming Brahmgyani.

People are responsible for their actions in this world. Don't sleep with someone before marriage, it's that simple. Just don't give in, live gurbani and hence control the thieves(lust in this case').

Kop Singh, Sajjan thug was a serial murderer but Guru Ji still taught him gurbani. God dishes out punishment- and people with a high level of bhagti will know what to do in certain situations according to hukam.

For others, we can defend- but not get all psycho, revengeful and filled with anger- because that is exactly what the core of gurbani teaches against- it teaches us to control our thieves.

Guru Ji says if all other means have failed it is riteous to weild the sword, not chop off your wifes finger because she likes someone more than you(ego).