Sikh Girls Islamic Terrorist

hgsingh

Why our people focusing on making people aware about sikh girls falling for muslim boys when it has bin happening since the early 90's and their has bin more then enough awarness put out their and yet hasn't stopped the problem

People scream about what muslims do to sikh girls most the uk community knows about muslims yet sikh girls keep falling for muslims

So why not change up the strategy

For one sikhism is a religion that requires mental strength

And right now most sikhs lack mental strength women and men

If you look at men most sardars I see are overweight and not physically strong compared to others. Sorry if that hurts your feelings but if you go around how many physically strong gora and kala do you see and how many physically strong sardars do you see

The more meditation you do isn't going to make you mentally stronger cause most amritdharis and sardars I meet are out of shape. How can someone say they are mentally strong yet look physically weak

And sikh women why not focus on raising strong empowered sikh women and educate them on all the great kaur saint soldiers rather then have the girls see paris hilton as a role model

Why not focus on raising strong powerfull confident sikh women just like the once who would go into the battle field just like the women who could let their children be chopped up in front of them and put around their necks yet these women wouldn't break a sweat and think about converting

You know why sikh girls fall for muslim men cause their knowledge of sikhi is weak their self esteem is low and the muslim will use that against them

All this awarness hasn't done anything

Sorry for the rant but had to get it out their

The more meditation you do isn't going to make you mentally stronger...

With all due respect, the above is absolute nonsense. The whole purpose of Naam Simran and Gurbani IS to make us mentally resilient and allow us to understand the world we live in --- amongst other things of course.

I would hazard a guess you are equating, as you state, "sardaar" or keshdhari Sikhs as those who automatically "meditate", etc.. which we all know isn't necessarily the case these days.

The shining examples of Sikhi I have been fortunate to meet in the past have not only been in full saroop BUT also have been physically fit or at least 'thin' for all intents and purposes. I'm talking about young men, not necessarily full-time gianis about which I can't comment about.

And sikh women why not focus on raising strong empowered sikh women and educate them on all the great kaur saint soldiers rather then have the girls see paris hilton as a role model

Educate them on the above for a start, and I mean at the bare minimum. Then the rest comes later, i.e. a worldly education where our sisters will be intellectual powerhouses on all fronts, and not just how to beat men on the battlefield in a Sikhi sense, but they will also be capable of going toe-to-toe with males on an intellectual basis, because THAT'S where the real battles are being fought these days. Once our sisters raise their ambitions and standards, and not only have knowledge on Sikh history and issues, but are also confident in and around the issues of the modern world - without compromising their Sikhi principles - then you will see the true nature of a Kaur.

Arming a sister with a biography of Mai Bhago (and other venerated and respected Sikh women) and then expect her to uproot trees in the kind of world we live in today is simply not enough. An intelligent and wise Sikh female armed with a broad sense of knowledge will be no match for some of the opportunists from the Islamic community who prey on confused and lost females of ALL faiths.

Naam Simran and Gurbani is important but most singh's just rely on this to make them mentally stronger that's why most singhs are mentally physically weak

Naam Simran and Gurbani make you mentally stronger not us. Would do you mean singhs rely on this hence most singhs are are mentally physically weak. So you are saying those singhs that read bani are mentally weak ?

The singh's who rely on naam simran gurbani only to make them mentally strong end up mentally weak

You get mentally stronger by facing and overcomming challenges

You can't grow if you don't get outside of your confort zone

Everytime you grow you become more confident and stronger smarter but sikhs don't have this that's why thousands of sikhs sit in jail for being sikh in india and why girlsare weak and get lured into bed

So why not change up the strategy

it is hard to change the strategy, if the core tof the community ie the gurdwara does not want it to happen.

beleive me, the trouble and arguments i have had at wednesfield to try and get the elders to change the way they do things to give younger people a chance at learning, and they absolutley do not want it.

They say everything is fine. What can you do?