I Don'T Like My Wife , What Should I Do

Guest Guy

I have come across many guys(I am female) who the world calls handsome including singhs and are interested in me, but when they come near and I feel their lust, ego and jealousy and see their souls, I would NEVER even consider as a partner.

Your words are a reflection of your thinking and your beauty, and your thinking is all messed up.

sorry bhen ji for that , i did not wanted to say that facial beauty is everyhing i was just trying to cite examples so that OP can have some consolation

What I'm saying is that maya is no sacrifice when u get the pleasure of living in gods hukam.

You are either a slave to maya or a slave to god(only real freedom).

We never sacrifice maya, we free ourselves from its dark demonic clutches- living in darkness is not a joy- breaking free from it is.

West london singh - spot on my friend.

Thank you newbie. It was indeed spot on. But....the fact that the original poster has avoided even acknowledging the advice I gave proves one of either 2 things : He is fake, i.e both he and his alleged problem doesn't even exist. Or he is severely mentally challenged. In which case the best thing that could happen to his wife is him actually packing his bag and leaving....to find someone 'better'. Good luck to him. He's gonna need it.

this is why i have said to ppl on this forum before, the reason that i cant probably become a amritdhari, coz of my tendencies to have dirty dirty thoughts of lovly jubbly girls

Do u think that if u become amritdhari then you will be doing some ehssan to sikhism. Its for your benefit only. Guru sahib will not get anything by that.

Its like you are saying that

" This is the reason i am not taking admission in convent school because i have seen that students from punjabi background are finding dificult to cope"

Do u think that if u become amritdhari then you will be doing some ehssan to sikhism. Its for your benefit only. Guru sahib will not get anything by that.

Its like you are saying that

" This is the reason i am not taking admission in convent school because i have seen that students from punjabi background are finding dificult to cope"

Exactly, don't waste time with excuses, get up and do it-live Gurbani. Gurbani says any moment could be our last, and anyone is capable of becoming a true Gurmukh(in control of 5 thieves- as many sinners have in the past) so why not get up now and do it.

All about personality most of looks is to do with diet, health, fashion, make up. You can train her up like in the movies. Go with her out and about take her to the gym or yoga classes eat more right. As for even complexion it changes with time. There are ways to spice up your intimacies and even your communication you need to bond more.