I Don'T Like My Wife , What Should I Do

Guest Guy

Guest simplesingh

mentally brown bag if need be to break initial barriers. learn to love her for who she is. engage in spiritual endeavours together. remember that attraction fades over time anyways as will mojo. Understand that you have big problems with kam, lobh and ahankar. Remember WHY we are trying to escape from maya. I personally would marry the ugliest damn person (by norms of society) because their true inner beauty would be revealed to me. Also to deal with seeing women and lusting after them, a sikh should feel ashamed. Try and cultivate that into your personality.

Discuss the issue with your wife. This is highly personal issue. But don't say you're ugly, say I am lowest of low worm, I have a problem with kaam, lobh and ahankar, please will you work with me to bring me to the right path?

What not to do however: have children on the premise that this will be the panacea of all problems. Have them when you're ready and can ensure that your marriage will be stable.