Dhunda Dhunda Dollar Note Kamavay !

Sikhistan

As much I hate anti dasam granth heretics and their parchar. I would hate to see these pictures as norm as only thing it does its give other party win more credibility over this whole issue. Once an while its ok like for example in this thread.

But we should be spending more time looking at the root cause and solution to get rid of bhausaria parchar. Root cause its not dhunda or darshan lal but whole bhausaria mindset. If these guys go away as in excommunciated from the panth, someone else will take over. Classic example- darshan lal shut off for little bit, this guy came along...after this guy, someone else will come over. Its a endless cycle, endless goose chase..we need to stop going after individuals but figure what the root cause and solution to get rid of bhausaria parchar..going after individuals its band aid fix solution, if anything anti dasam granth parties seems to enjoy the attention as they win the sympathy.

Any smart parcharak never under estimates their opponent, learn from the opponent. This dude is obviously attracting monay, there is something. It just appears, he tells monay what they want to hear.

Now i m not suggesting to bend over backwards and sacrifice core gurmat principles when having discussion with monay brothers. But we need to lot of work to repair those bridges that were burn between monay and amritdharis.

Lets keep doing parchar, whichever gurdwara he is doing lecture or parchar, just do counter parchar of his parchar, not him. If we wanted to win crediblity, personal attacks won't help..attack bhausaria parchar with research. Thats all i m capable of saying as you guys know best. I for one refuse to interact with outside sikhi realm. I can suggest stuff online and give ideas, somebody else have to take the torch.

N30singh ji

Rule of thumb says that one should not hurt religious sentiments of others. Such people like dhundha brigade are

purposely doing that. They are not going to get garlands from us. There is a saying in Punjabi that moorakh da aatte

kande da moohn chhittar naal sidha kita janda hain. such people do not understand other language.

GPS ji,

It's not about convincing these malech. If we think we can convince them about sri dasam granth sahib ji, we are sadly mistaken. It's about doing right parchar to those who were brainwashed or misguided by these malech. There is still hope, amount of good material(articles in english, translation) coming on sri dasam granth sahib j..there is definitely hope.

Like to simply put it- if we know most of audiences which cater these malech are monay(because of misguidance). Why don't we have gurinder mann upfront to do lectures on sri dasam granth sahib ji in various punjabi shows and gurdwaras?? Monay will be intrigued by the fact that they have the fellow mona which have studied methodology and theology of sri dasam granth sahib. You have better chance of changing their opnions that way.

N30singh ji

I do not think they are mones.I have seen many mones having full faith in dasam bani.

On the other hand i have seen many amritdharis following these heretics.Dhundha,

kala afghana are amritdharis.There is some anti sikh elements behind them.