Dhunda Dhunda Dollar Note Kamavay !

Sikhistan

jokes ppl dont get your nalas in a bunch...2nd photo is maha no body kawaldeep kanwal who blames/insults akal takht sahib for various reasons...he will be exposed on sikhsangat soon

kanwal maha dusht

In the top photo is satnam paonta of dal khalsa feeding Darsho ragi after he was excommunicated.This is the character of

of so called dal khalsa.

since a lot of ppl see right here and my fb is in high chance if being reported any minute for the albums, i will put photos here to so ppl can see lol.....many undercover nindaks like ''satnam anand '' man in red pagg projected as darshans budha son...he is maha nindak who distorted jaap sahib bani i posted another forum on missionaries worse than rss he is kultar in there posting his dirty thoughts in form of writing style of guru gobind singh ji...dirty man......and GPS yes dal khalsa has bween exposed also but the man i was talkign about was man on photo with akal takht and cant get a job he is new charector you will see soon, he says he will take akal takht to courts and has a dirty website with own nitnem and maradya and he is luring ppl for a dirty cause along side dilgeer.....his name is kawaldeep kawal from paitala search him fb he has fan page and then his own page

yes im making these lol if anyone has idea, great phto contact me...im taking badla for all the pain these ppl caused, me others onlne with dirty prachar through agents like in photos and all the gandh they are spreading

fb to page to view more, i have one on there thats not going to be permitted on sikh sangat so ill put up link lol https://www.facebook...47512434&type=1

post-21999-0-76548400-1329581091_thumb.j